Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Star Actress Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Star Actress Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine! (4933 Views)

Amvcas 2016 Wraps Up…..and Here Are Your Winners / "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) / Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Actress Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine! by bolaoni(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2006
There have been rumours of actors 'n actresses, even our musicians, being drug peddlers.

There is a story on The Punch about Yoruba Star Actress, Yetunde/Wunmi, excreting 92 wraps of cocaine after being caught by the NDLEA!

I was shocked when I saw this story. How can a star swallow more than 92 wraps of Cocaine? shocked

What is the motive behind this? I thought she has some dough and living comfortably.

Check this link out for the full gist:

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200609260563148

Re: Star Actress Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine! by DaSlEek(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2006
Very Suprising Story Indeed! who knows if there are still more!
Re: Star Actress Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine! by Hugoboi(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2006
Its all for d money.Money and mo' money>>>>>
Re: Star Actress Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine! by LoverBwoy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2006
wow!! 92!!!

she is the light skinned plum one right ??
Re: Star Actress Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine! by Memunah(f): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2006
@ LOVERBWOY yeah she is the light skinned plum one
i reallly wonder wat nigeria is turning into!an actress dealing with cocaines?dats really sometin else i just hope its not true cos if it is its gonna spoil her career in the entertainment industry.
Re: Star Actress Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine! by woleprof(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2006
I think she got wat she deserved. This is one of the numerous scandals being perpetrated by the so called stars.

Nemesis will surely catch up with the rest of them soon sad sad sad
Re: Star Actress Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine! by bolaoni(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2006
An update on this issue:

She actually excreted 100 wraps at the end of the day. shocked shocked shocked

Me think shez one dumb desperado!

100 Wraps of Cocaine? She wasn't thinking of the implication if one should burst in her system.

I heard Baba Suwe too is serving time at a London prison for same offence but dunno if that is tru.

Na wa for this people o.
Re: Star Actress Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine! by izoneb(f): 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2006
Pls show us her pix.
Thats what most Nigerians shuttling london are doing.They will all soon be in trouble.Greed!
Re: Star Actress Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2006
i'm with izoneb on this

please could someone send a picture cos i've been racking my brain and i cant seem to picture her from those yoruba actresses
Re: Star Actress Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine! by Saddam: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2006
Just a pix

Re: Star Actress Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine! by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2006
The pix you sent was that clear

though i just saw her picture in Saturday Punch

but i have a question
I go to the airport a lot, and I wonder how do they catch people who have wraps of cocaie in their belly

is it through a scan or someone tips them off

and how exactly do they get people to excrete, an injection

so do they follow the to toilet to see what comes out
Re: Star Actress Excretes 92 Wraps Of Cocaine! by bolaoni(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2006
So many people do have the drug in their system and they never got caught. Dunno if it is a tip-off or something that got her caught.

There was this musician, Baba Ara, that wasn't caught at the airport but unfortunately for him, the stuff bursted in his belly shocked and death came calling.

I believe there is an injection they give those they suspect and that makes them to excrete whatever they have in their system, what the injection looks like, I don't know.

(1) (Reply)

All One Piece Movies Here(download With Resume Fuction) / Africa Magic Introduces 5 New Channels On Dstv / What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.