Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari (1423 Views)

EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election / Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Earthwide: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Former President Obasanjo is the only one to rightly expose Buhari’s negative past records of public accountability, and “Baba is watching every move and might hit the blogs at the right time with documents that would shock the nation,” a source disclosed.

A reliable source told International Guardian that “Baba is watching every move and might hit the blogs at the right time with documents that would shock the nation.” For instance, Buhari as the chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) between 1998-99, Buhari failed to account for a missing 25 billion naira, confiscating all related documents and obstructing all investigative channels. Buhari’s refusal to corporate with investigators, and again, confiscation of related documents jeopardized any attempt to immediately probe him.

On assumption of office in 1999, Chief Obasanjo disbanded the PTF and found that the funds that accrued to the PTF stood at N 181 billion. It was also found out that the consultants appointed by Gen Buhari as the Executive Chairman had fleeced the country of funds running into billions. In 2000, Obasanjo’s regime set up a provisional committee to probe the affairs where Buhari’s fraudulent activities were blatantly exposed. Information from Obasanjo’s camp thus far indicates that the current drums of war over “who-stole-what” may not look good on the general, it was gathered.

Obasanjo’s dossier also included documents linking key Buhari allies and colleagues in his administration to major fraud related tom other affairs of the government. In a reaction to the current issues, an informant close to Obasanjo’s camp simply told International Guardian’s reporter in Abuja, “Baba dey kampe,” a common phrase about readiness for action, often attributed to Obasanjo.

See more: http://www.guardiannewsusa.com/corruption-wars--obasanjo-to

Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by makzeze: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
nonsense
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
issokay...
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by M0GIDI: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
ok
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wailing wailers and their propagandas. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by kelvyn7: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
abegi undecided

na PMB go even expose u sef cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Utchgirl(f): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
All of dem r corrupt.

I said it b4 dt PMB dnt wnt 2 stretch his probe 2 d far past Adminstarations bc of Obj and his northern brodas. Bt he wil probe only GEJ.

All dis politificians are corrupt. None is an exception. They r all fighting 4 dia personal pockets instead of serving Nigerians.
PMB, d ball is now in ur court oo. Let d probing start asap. Very soon wind go blow and fowl nyash go show.

It's only in naija politricks dt those dt live in glass house throw stones.
Here also,u see cooking pot calling kettle black.

Fvck u looters !

God is watching u all !
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by merry02(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Must Obj talk?
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by jamex93(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
tongue
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Imortal001: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Too early, too late for OBJ this time around.
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Indeed!!!
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Emekamex(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hit me up if this makes FP.
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by proffvin1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
bird of the same feather...even OBJ has skeleton in his cupboard
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by princefunmmy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Space booked
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Earthwide: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Na so me i see am o
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by ksbusari(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Who be the thief nw o? Who go arrest who?
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Miner13: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oginni?
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Utchgirl(f): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
merry02:
Must Obj talk?

Yes ooo

He must talk ooo

Hv u 4gotten he really campaigned 4 PMB ?

so why wont he talk now?

PMB wil nt only be dancing 2 d tune of tinubu now bt also 2 baba's tune as well.

Na One chance govt we dey so ooo.

D fear of baba.....
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by DharmyYinks: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Is dat so
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by nke001: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
I foreseen baba releasing another book. Previously was "my watch"
now it is going to be " my gun " so whatever!

Obj must be probed!
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by rawtouch: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Let me be sipping this my alcoholic malt small small until that time
Re: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by olayincar(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
interesting

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Orders ‘quick Action’ On New National Airline / South Currently Occupies More Positions Under President Buhari - Col Bako / Governor Udom Emmanuel Attends Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Funeral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.