Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari (2632 Views)

EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election / Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by IamDaniella: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
http://www.linjust.com/corruption-wars-obasanjo-set-to-expose-buhari.html
Former President Obasanjo is the only one to rightly expose Buhari’s negative past records of public accountability, and “Baba is watching every move and might hit the blogs at the right time with documents that would shock the nation,” a source disclosed.

A reliable source told...- See more at: http://www.linjust.com/corruption-wars-obasanjo-set-to-expose-buhari.html

Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by makzeze: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obasanjo is incorrutible, like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Dannyset(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Shallow journalism, shallow thinking, shallow write up and shallow blog.

8 Likes

Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by IamDaniella: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
That one na your business... Let those interested read it. Must you like everything. See your big Head! @ makzeze
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by loomer: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
If u no get work, come cut the grass for my garden

5 Likes

Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by bossmeround(f): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
na dia wahala be dat.
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by IamDaniella: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
@ Dannyse, Better journalist! See your mouth.... Write your own make we see. Or go and sleep!
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by IamDaniella: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
@ Dannyse, Better journalist! See your mouth.... Write your own make we see. Or go and sleep! Better pikin!
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by tucky200(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
loomer:
If u no get work, come cut the grass for my garden
lol...confirm jare

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Bern1992(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nothin wil stop PMB from succeeding. Not even me. Is lyk OBJ's days are numbered. He's always talking nonsense these days.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by ilovecritics(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
makzeze:
nonsense topic

Azzzzinnn eeh!

1 Like

Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by IamDaniella: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
@loomer, You no dey shame say na for bush you dey stay... See your mouth like grass. You don see person way go cut grass for you na. NO make I buy COW for you or goat.
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by loomer: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
IamDaniella:
@loomer, You no dey shame say na for bush you dey stay... See your mouth like grass. You don see person way go cut grass for you na. NO make I buy COW for you or goat.

Come make u cut grass and stop crying there

1 Like

Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by henryutd(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Watching in 5D.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by IamDaniella: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
@makzeze, so you dey like nonsense topic like this... So you see am and you no gree pass. I no blame you.
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by ogba20: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bern1992:
Nothin wil stop PMB from succeeding. Not even me. Is lyk OBJ's days are numbered. He's always talking nonsense these days.
. I have been following ur comment u have neva in ur whole lyf comdem any tin bad wen it concern dis ur dullard president. It shows u re as confused as ur pmb

1 Like

Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by olagold65: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
One w nigerian dnt know is dat non of our past and present leader is saint,INCLUDING buhari,let me see u probing jonathan successfuly,without you put urself into big wahala,first probe d carbals,u must watch ur back,2.8billion dollar is dere,219 billion naira PTF is dere too,dnt probe gej alone move it down to obj,IBB,abacha wen ure chairman PTF,probe abdulsalam abubaka,atiku,ameachi,tinubu,kwankwaso,aregbesola,edo state governor,okorocha,fashola,many of them,people dnt knw no one is safe in ds country if,if,if and only if ure really want to probe geninuely not witch hunting,thank you,records is on our data base sir ure not safe,

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by IamDaniella: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
@olagold65. You must be educated. Nice comment. Kindly do me a favor by visiting http://www.linjust.com/corruption-wars-obasanjo-set-to-expose-buhari.html and leave this comment there. Thank. And don`t forget to stop by next time. Have a good night rest@olagold65.
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Seunjungle(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
I don't know the reason why minds of intellects are just so flexible these days to believe such a post about OBJ revealing or trying to expose Buhari past mistake...little history on both of them shows the one that can be accepted by the populace when it comes patriotic leader among the duos. OBJ....mtchwwwww!!!

1 Like

Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by redsun(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
This blackmailing chimp is up at it again.Why didn't he say all these trash before the election? Am sure he thought buhari was going to immediately land him with a very lucrative position where he can sulk the people dry again. He could be running broke already and quite desperate to top up with the people's sweat.

I hope buhari use this opportunity to put him jail for the rest of his life,unless of course he is guilty himself like the chimp is insinuating.

Yeye chimp.
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Teeboy22(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2015
loomer:

Come make u cut grass and stop crying there
no mind her/him jare

pikin dey worry am....
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2015
OBJ is sick and confuse for life.
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by loomer: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2015
Teeboy22:

no mind her/him jare

pikin dey worry am....

Lol. How u dey?
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by olasmith10(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2015
I be think say na one nollywood advert poster sef...as I no kon c zeb ejiro and teco Benson...
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Teeboy22(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2015
loomer:

Lol. How u dey?

brotherMan

im gud...im just thinkn abt ya cheesy grin smiley
wink
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by loomer: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2015
Teeboy22:

brotherMan

im gud...im just thinkn abt ya cheesy grin smiley
wink

Chai, thinking about me. I beg o
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by Teeboy22(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2015
loomer:

Chai, thinking about me. I beg o

nor fear,,,nofn much jhoor
Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by EaglesT(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2015
Dannyset:
Shallow journalism, shallow thinking, shallow write up and shallow blog.
Shallow everything grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari by omolami: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2015
SOME OF US ARE NOT GULLIBLE TO BELIEVE THAT BUHARI ID NOT CORRUPT.. EVERYTHING NA ARRANGEE.

(1) (Reply)

Biafrans Can Survive If Biafra Becomes A Reality / Outrageous Gay Couple Tie The Knot In Port Harcourt (see Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.