Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Don Jazzy, Davido Banter Over FIFA 15, N5m At Stake!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy, Davido Banter Over FIFA 15, N5m At Stake!!! (441 Views)

Dabota Lawson Spends N5m On Butt Lift (Photos) / MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors / See What Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy, Davido Looked Like Before They Made Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy, Davido Banter Over FIFA 15, N5m At Stake!!! by whytepawn1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
The battle for the king of FIFA 15 is getting fierce by
the day as HKN boss, Davido has threatened to
humiliate Mavins boss, Don Jazzy at tech+ conference
and exhibition video game contest at Eko Hotel and
Suit Lagos.

“BABA
NAH
5-0 u
go
collect !

U KNOW WAT I PUT 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS
ON IT BOSS !,”

Davido, the 2015 MAMA’s Male artiste
of the year warned Don Jazzy. The Omobaba olowo
crooner added that he is the king of FIFA 15.
Don Jazzy, whose Dorobucci anthem won the song of
the year at the MAMA event dared Davido by
expressing his willingness to place N5m bet on it.
“Lets make it interesting then. 5m naira. u game?,” he
posted as a reply to the earlier tweet by Davido.
With the battle line seemingly drawn and the ground
shifted from the music arena to Tech+, Nigerians await
the king of FIFA 15.
Meanwhile, category winners and runners-up in the
FIFA 2015 and Mortal Combat Games at the Tech+
Conference and Exhibitions will be going home with a
total cash reward of N1.5 million.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/don-jazzy-davido-banter-over-fifa-15-n5m-at-stake/

Re: Don Jazzy, Davido Banter Over FIFA 15, N5m At Stake!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
lies
Re: Don Jazzy, Davido Banter Over FIFA 15, N5m At Stake!!! by Tpave(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
whitewitch:
lies
I thought it's Davido? Maybe I didn't read it well
Re: Don Jazzy, Davido Banter Over FIFA 15, N5m At Stake!!! by ProfEinstein: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Don Jazzy, Davido Banter Over FIFA 15, N5m At Stake!!! by realborn(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
That is N7m cumulatively. The amount can sponsor 70 children through Senior Secondary School in a public school for 3 years. They should please reconsider.

We will give the winner 10,000 likes on Nl if they are willing to donate the aggregate banter to the suggested charity exercise.

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Dry Skin Naturally / I Would Not Make Any Comment For Now About My Marriage - Toke Makinwa / Majek Fashek’s Problem Is Beyond Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.