Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors (48885 Views)

Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles / “when Banky W Saw Me Nude” – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment / When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by TunezMediaBlog: 6:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Telecoms giant, MTN has just terminated its contract with Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage and Davido among others.

Following the development, the management has also released the names of it's 2016/2017 celebrity ambassadors to include Praiz, Chidinma, Iyanya, Tekno, Falz and more.

The termination and release of new signees was made public through the press release by the management saying: “In line with its commitment to supporting Nigerian musicians by providing alternative platforms through which they can receive lucrative value for their intellectual property, MTN has announced brand ambassadors for 2016-2017.

“Music ambassadors for 2016-2017 are: Praiz (Praise Adejo); Iyanya (Iyanya Mbuk);Chidinma(Chidinma Ekile); Falz (Folarin Falana); Tekno Miles (Augustine Kelechi) andSkales (Raoul Njeng-Njeng)

“Four other ambassadors are – Saka, (Hafiz Oyetoro); Nedu (Steve Onu); Osuofia (NkemOwoh) and Adamu Zango.

MTN Executive, Amina Oyagbola spoke on the new developments. “MTN remains proud to be associated with the growth and development of the careers of all our ambassadors, past and present,” she said.

“We specially thank all our former ambassadors for their immense contributions to building our brand and also making us the network of choice in Nigeria. We will definitely continue to maintain the strong and mutually beneficial relationship with them through the monetisation of their content on all our digital platforms – MTN Music+, CRBT and VAS.”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/mtn-drops-don-jazzy-davido-tiwa-savage.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 02, 2016
Omo, this period na to sew your clothes according to your size oh.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by Smellymouth: 6:12am On Sep 02, 2016
Last year, MTN adjusted their endorsement criteria and chosed Davido over Wizkid...

In the voice of MTN, ==>".. When results of empirical market analysis came out, Davido came out top ahead of Wizkid on all fronts. The difference in their rating is wide and it was not hard to reach a conclusion.."

WIZZY right now ==>

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by youngaz(m): 6:13am On Sep 02, 2016
Ehn ehn!....se looto?
Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 02, 2016
They dropped the more expensive ones for the less expensive ones.

Scales' real name tho, I hail Plateau state people o.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by MidasTouche01(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2016
“A dog is not considered a good
dog because he is a good barker.
A man is not considered a good
man because he is a good talker.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by Arthurwinner(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2016
the naija economic saga day even affect mtn self

6 Likes

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by golor(m): 6:23am On Sep 02, 2016
Those men they dropped, currently they re flop to the Nigerian music. no need wasting money on them.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by johnwizey: 6:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Chidinma should be dropped too

4 Likes

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by Adaowerri111: 6:58am On Sep 02, 2016
So recession reach MTN house lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by GoggleB(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2016
MTN too is on recession Hahahaha..
Wiz shud be dancing right now has he about to unveil his ground breaking deal with Sony..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by Chukazu: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2016
is it a case of them been dropped or been poached by another rival network? soon you will see those been introduced by Glo network as their ambassadors
Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2016
ooopz

See this >> A Married Man Hangs Himself, Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/a-married-man-hangs-himself-leaves_2.html?m=0
Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by SantaDomino(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2016
michael142:
Omo, this period na to sew your court according to your size oh.
Omo boy, na court u dey 'sew' according to ur size?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by Ignyte(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2016
kennygee:
They dropped the more expensive ones for the less expensive ones.

Scales' real name tho, I hail Plateau state people o.

Skales is an edo boy

6 Likes

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by Victorakats(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2016
cool

Seen!

Read the man every lady desire here https://www.nairaland.com/3323664/man-every-lady-desire-marry

And always start your day with www.amaraofficial.com
Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by NameChecker: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2016
When will Nairaland begin to sign Ambassador? angry

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by larion: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2016
Waow,

I can understand dropping David and even Tiwa, but Don Jazzy? No ways, I am not a too much fan of the Don cos I tilt slightly towards D'banj in their saga, but in terms of "awarness publicity, publicizing publication, customer relation making noise about your product", Don Jazzy is one celebrity you wanna have in your team.

He knows his stuff, and that's what this endorsement deals should be about, someone that can somehow make you sell more, someone that can make a lot of people know about you and your business product in a short possible time, someone who is likeable and can influence customer decision for you without even saying much.

Wahalai if Praiz, chidinma and tekno sell 200k recharge card, don jazzy alone will sell 1m, if priaz , chidinma, teckno and co should influence 1m subscribers, don jazzy alone will influence 10m, I am not hyping Jazzy as I don't really like him, but the facts speaks....

Sometimes you wonder what this top management use in reasoning , yes they lead us but some of their decisions are only fit for the trash can, we have them all over in various companies.......you will wonder what they learnt in their so called MBA, cutting cost without checking the cost, no wonder we keep going from one recession to another, both private and government public.. Smh

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by rukkyland(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2016
ambassador indeed..
Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by Fedayeen02: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2016
The change is affecting MTN

They can pay these new ones 200k per month
Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by gift01: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by demsid(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2016
Me sef register for this ambassador tin o. My name no Dey. When second list go come out??

2 Likes

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by Fedayeen02: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2016
michael142:
do you mean the lawyer wig undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by henrydadon(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2016
grin

davido wont be affected one bit he is still living life and smoking his weed

not a single fvck given

[img]http://i./xT5LMr0aXf0At5q14A.gif[/img]

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by demsid(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2016
grin
Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by DEIFIED(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Eyahhh, mtn don broke, upin all the stealing.
Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by guywitzerogal(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2016
michael142:
u mean coat Abi?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by Marksule(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmm changi
Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by demsid(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2016
cool, no wonder dem commot my 300 naira credit yday for musicplus. So na these mumus dem wan use my money pay. There is God. Thief mtn ppl

1 Like

Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by Flexherbal(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2016
Others don hammer, already.
Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2016
Cheap articles grin
Re: MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors by Catalyst4real: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2016
They're trying to say it in the nicest way possible; By saying "Their Contract have been terminated"

They just got fired

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht / Tonto Dike Goes Haywire In This New Pic / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.