Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport (103301 Views)

A LASTMA Officer Humiliated By A Policeman At Ajah, Lagos. / Jonathan Humiliated The Urhobo Nation — UPU Secretary / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by allanphash7(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
What is this one saying
uridiwan:
. Can you just try and understand that. Celebrities are meant to be criticize....in fact you've acted much more than boko haram you are a nairalander haram
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by malikisah: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Over zealous airport security men obviously!
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by TolaniLuv: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

Sharap you Hopless bastard

PEJ is somebody's mum and she deserves some respect as a mother.

so you can insult someone's mother and want to go scot free?

nope it doesn't work like that

I will insult that ugly old stupid woman. And still go scot free. So?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Jorussia(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
nortcentrallord:

About 75% of your fellow apc supporters have been chanting praises to your demi god buhari for that singular action and here you are speaking other wise. I wonder who is foolish between the the two of you. You or the said 75%. If it turns out to be the 75% then I 'll need to find the words to qualify them.
let's not fight unnecessarily over this suspicious report.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by allanphash7(m): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Who is this thing and what is this thing saying
Themonster:

Sharap there Useless nonentity brainless bastard

PEJ is a mother who told you otherwise? are you his relative?
Hopless bastard feeding on gossip.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by nochildsplay(m): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
@ ya'll........ Silence is really a good medicine for somepeoples premature words.

Just ignore that @Thermonster

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by prettyfiggaz(f): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
For those rejoicing at this news and those calling names, all I can say is that this news is not true. I don't believe this can happen even in d under developed country cum to talk if Nigeria. Even ordinary business men enter vip , ordinary persons too. No matter what d husband did the fact remains that she is our past first lady and should be accorded that respect. If it is really true it was really an order from this new government then they should also expect it when they d leave government. Don't forget what goes Ard cums ard.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
slyopez:
Devil punish you ashawo.
thief

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Themonster: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
allanphash7:
Who is this thing and what is this thing saying

who's is this dog's sperm and what's the size of his dick he used in forking his harlot mother to stupor
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Jorussia(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
histemple:
When I read vague articles like this one, I am always careful to make conclusions because fake journalists are everywhere seeking cheap popularity just as bloggers intends to drive traffic to their website.
Orders from Abuja...........which part of Abuja and by who?
The president Buhari I know will never give such orders.But rereading the article, it indirectly points towards the person of Buhari and that makes it mischievous.
Madam patience remains a VIP in this country until her last day on earth.
nice comment.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Okijajuju1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Buhari is loosing credibility faster than a man that wants to ejaculatee

You think the President gives a rats ass if Patience Jonathan accesses the VIP terminal of the Port Harcourt Airport?

You must really think that being the president of a Country is the same as being the class prefect of your primary school..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Themonster: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
TolaniLuv:

I will insult that ugly old stupid woman. And still go scot free. So?

So your mother will be forked in the assss by a donkey

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Positiveminds:

You this diminutive lady that keeps feigning orgasm, shut the hell up.
I know u r grandma is manipulating your brain from home, take heart ehn, it's your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by justhelp(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
diamondtutu:

Oh and your mum is a she-dick undecided
you knw your type beg us to yanrs ur mother but we declined, anyway tell ur mum u misbehaved outside today,she should be ready to pay with her dirty thing from aboki sombie Dick. Incase u can't comprehend show her the message, ur mother understand. She knws how she do it especially during the civil war, she enjoy the abokis
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Themonster: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
xdunamis:
You are crinkled odoriferous specie, an ogre at best.

Thunder fire your mama and papa there

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by sexyglow(f): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
hmm
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Iranu - ye abasha, abeg shey VIP dey insde grave? That is a lesson for evrybody that absolutely nothin last 4eva. Chikena

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Oluwachinwe: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jorussia:
you don't have to bring his mum into d discussion,is patience Jonathan your mum?
she isnt but another person's mum and old enough to be your own mum
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chai diaris godo!
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by ibkgab001: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
From today hence forth we are friends I love the polite I silt for people who likes to talk rubbish to someone mum but will never let the vice versa
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by sexyglow(f): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
ready to pay with her dirty thing from Northerner sombie Dick. Incase u can't comprehend show her the message, ur mother understand.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by adedayourt(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Buhari is loosing credibility faster than a man that wants to ejaculatee

how is buhari looding cred if i may ask

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Oluwachinwe: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jorussia:
You got bad home training from your parents,consequently, you are not worth having a sensible and decent chat with.
see who is talking about home training..
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by sinistermind(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
well, it is so sad that Nigerians don;t know the respect accorded to past presidents. If you do not know, past presidents are still regarded as "Your Excellency" and such respect should be extended to the immediate family... so because it is Patient Jonathan now, it has become a right move on the part of the airport authority.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Gracious10: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
"Open the door, the door of Villa, Open the door for Jona to enter" (Patience Jonathan)

And she forgot that Jona was swallowed by the fish.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Otunbalarry: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

Sharap you Hopless bastard

PEJ is somebody's mum and she deserves some respect as a mother.

so you can insult someone's mother and want to go scot free?

nope it doesn't work like that
when you deserve respect, people will respect you bt if u misusd an oportunity shame is d end word. Former 1st lady may be frm ur village, she maybe frm ur lineage bt d reality is dat some mothers av lost dia worth and dserve just minor respect. Btw, bringn his mother into dis discuss shows aw rude and daft u mayb, am giftn u my 1st ever abuse since joining nairaland. People lyk should be lockd in a dungeon, nairaland may block me bt i shuld tel u zum truths. Y are we so blind wit emotions? Same Patience Jonathan was a reasn y Jonathan Ebele failed, dis same woman has bin a bad mother to all Nigerians wen she was the d numba 1 mothr in Nigeria. His mum maynt b d richst bt she is fulfild, nt all ladies will be wives of Presidnts. Yes his mum will not achieve disgrace like patience. Learn to use ur brain like a human bin, dnt u av a mother? Are u a product of incubator? Or were u bakd? If you can type thrash here caln sum1 a bastard bkos he advicd u dn u shuldnt even av a phone. Literate-illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by slyopez(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
firstEVA:
thief
Smelly puccy cheap little brothel based who. re, always remember to wash ur dirty panties and shave ur bushy curly pubic hair before you go out for ur usual trade.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Buhari1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
How can they do that... O mama peace, the only woman that said let there be light and there was light, but they took light in daura, the only queen of all queens

the only mama peace in the world, any other mama peace is a counterfeit. Don't worry mama peace, the thunder that has small lightning will strike those your humilators.

Long live jonathan
long live mama peace

mama peace for president.

SHUT UP JARE. WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by nduchucks: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
If this story is true, whoever is behind it should be sacked immediately. Although I wouldn't put it past some closet secessionists who are trying to ferment trouble.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by NovusHomo(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

she's what your hopeless mother can never be in her next hundred lives

grin

Who wants to have a conniving thief for a mother?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by boyberlin: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
ProfEinstein:
And why should she be allowed access to the VIP lounge, what makes her a VIP? Her clueless husband had the opportunity to fix this country yet nothing to show for it. This is the payback u get for being clueless. tongue

Shut up! Retarded idiot

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by letibab(f): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Her neverland had come crashing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.