Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! (24540 Views)

Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by ibkgab001: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2015
That viscous women of honor
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by 9aijaboi(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2015
In lil kesh's voice...
Gbese deyoo
She just dey fire
She no dey tire....
Lmao
#wedeyobserve
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2015
Lol everybody wants to be a first Lady... Lemme goan fight with Iara so I can be Edo state first lady cheesy
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2015
Make them DIE there
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by dustydee: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2015
Some top government functionaries that commented on the first lady crisis advised the governor to appoint the wife of the deputy governor as the first lady, since he is afraid to offend his wives by appointing one of them as the first lady.
grin
So that people will say he has snatched the deputy governors' wife.
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by yimikaa: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2015
grin

The governor of kebbi state is still learner.

elrufai,kano state governor has 3 wives and there are no fights on who is the 1st lady of kano state.
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Slimvincent(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2015
but Baba Go Slow promised no more office of First Lady again
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by chrisbaby24(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2015
**yawns..**...sleep dey worry me jare.....make I close eyes small...I will comment later...
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by chubbygal(f): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2015
It's my birthday!!! GOOD WISHES pls 100 likes is Ok for me

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by free2ryhme: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by talktrue1(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2015
he should have office of the First Lady 1 and office of the First lady 2
Just like the Minister of state 1 and Minister of state 2
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by onfu1968: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2015
The seat of the first lady of Kebbi should go to the first wife shikenan, Chapter closed. My advice to the Executive Governor of Kebbi State.
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by spicy244(f): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2015
The governor shud just come for me... I will help him rock the ofix well since he can't decide. After his Term, I will just go back to mai owz..... SMH for him, two women double wahala for him

Mtchewwww
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by skullbaba: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2015
olasmith10:
D problem here is not the wives, d problem here is d governor.. cos nature above virtue, a woman will always act like a woman..

A governor dat cannot govern his wives, how den ll he govern a state?
bro u just ask the real question. A man that can't control just 2women now want to control over 2million people
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by tabisegroup(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2015

Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by no2fuks(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2015
first lady is not an office. it is only a ceremonial title reserved for the president's wife.

smh only in Nigeria.
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by donsheq(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2015
Pavore9:
'Some top government functionaries that commented on the first lady crisis advised the governor to appoint the wife of the deputy governor as the first lady, since he is afraid to offend his wives by appointing one of them as the first lady.' See advice! cheesy cheesy
na wa oooo
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by blesoh(f): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2015
jamace:
This is simple. Share the office into 2: a. Office of First Lady - To be held by first wife. b. Office of Second Lady - To be held by second wife. grin grin
lol second lady dey?
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by nochildsplay(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2015
I yaff dead. Hahahahhaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's when you will know which of them have great potential spiritually.

Be very careful when you are dealing with women Ooooo.
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by blankson24: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Not man enough season1
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by gsalvatore: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2015
The Governor is a BITCH.

Kebbi people voted in a Bitch.

The folks advising the Governor to use the "wife of the Deputy as First Lady."

FVCKING PRICELESS!

Sums up the kind of Captains manning Kebbi State.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by simplynola(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Which one be per seconds News again! Ayua!
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by slimfit1(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2015
Flyingngel:
If the man cannot control his wifes, i wonder how he will control the state. He know his wifes and shld have resolve this long before swearing in,knowing that first lady now is like being the Governor or president. When i hear some people talking abt marrying more than one wife i shake my head for them.

The same problem we had with Jonathan the man could not control one wife but want to control a whole nation.
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Omowalksola(f): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Let his first wife be d first lady #simple...or shey na d same day he marry both of dem ni?
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by ElFenomeno1: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2015
jamace:
This is simple. Share the office into 2:
a. Office of First Lady - To be held by first wife.
b. Office of Second Lady - To be held by second wife.
grin grin

Spot on!
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by favouredon(f): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
My question is: is there a constitutional provision for the office of the first lady?

We just like noise and razzmataz while ignoring the real purpose of governance.

There is no constitutional provision for the office of the first lady but there is for wife of the president or wife of the governor. Nigerians! We just like to decieve ourselves
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Candyrain(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Then an election for the office of the First Lady should be conducted since the governor is confused as to who to appoint. Shikena...
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Sanguine77(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Flyingngel:
If the man cannot control his wifes, i wonder how he will control the state. He know his wifes and shld have resolve this long before swearing in,knowing that first lady now is like being the Governor or president. When i hear some people talking abt marrying more than one wife i shake my head for them.
Did you say wifes?

We need to kill your English language teacher(s).
In fact, the president of West Germany must hear this.
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by favouredon(f): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Man wey marry one wife na wahala, u come go marry two? Double wahala for u. Ask Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Scream:
fighting over something that does not exist...I pity the people of that state, there must be something wrong with a man that is married to TWO fools.

A fool that marries a fool who foolish pass??
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2015
Flyingngel:
If the man cannot control his wifes i wonder how he will control the state. He know his wifes and shld have resolve this long before swearing in,knowing that first lady now is like being the Governor or president. When i hear some people talking abt marrying more than one wife i shake my head for them.

Pardon me a minute. Is it that you are not learn-able/teachable. The story had it in all places as wives which i believe even though you didnt know such word exists, the fact that you actually read through the story should've exposed you to know that, but you kept on repeating wifes in you reply. What could be the matter young man?
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by ransomed: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2015
People voted for the Husband but, the wives want to rule at all cost. I don't blame them because they realised that Amechi's wife "hammered" and want to do same. Where are the "over sabi" liars, sorry lawyers to challenge the constitutionalty of "opice op pirst lady" (office of first lady?). That illegal office wastes tax payers money on irrelevant pet projects and it drains public treasury.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Receives Chieftaincy Title In Abia / ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani / After Buhari Seal Oyegun’s Fate Oshiomhole, Onu, Nnamani Favoured For APC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.