Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

photo: who out of these musician do u miss? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / photo: who out of these musician do u miss? (1817 Views)

(PHOTO) Who Killed The Red Suit Best Between Olamide, Davido And Wizkid? / Photo: Who Is The Prettiest Before Fame ?? / Photo: Who Would Believe This Hot Chicks Were All Born As A Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by powerfulsettingz: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2015
who our of these musician do u miss?

Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Daveflex(m): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2015
No 2.
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Demmocrats(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2015
No 2 any day any time
www.
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by indiraserv: 6:31am On Jul 24, 2015
1)Marley!
2) Tupac

1 Like

Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by davuvid(m): 6:31am On Jul 24, 2015
M.J
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by MrRhymes101(m): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2015
MICHAEL AND MARLEY
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Clearsure(m): 6:38am On Jul 24, 2015
M.j nd B.M cool
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Shortyy(f): 7:08am On Jul 24, 2015
M.J
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Came: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2015
Death is inevitable. MJ, I miss you!!!!! R.I.P.
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Koolmexxi(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2015
Dey had all already given their best to music which is why they are still remembered.. If any of dem was to come back, I bet they won't beat wateva dey already did... We miss'em all but they left us a better part of them, their gud music which has made dem legends and therefore they live on...
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by freecocoa(f): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2015
Bob Marley.
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by freecocoa(f): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2015
Koolmexxi:
Dey had all already given their best to music which is why they are still remembered.. If any of dem was to come back, I bet they won't beat wateva dey already did... We miss'em all but they left us a better part of them, their gud music which has made dem legends and therefore they live on...
Just answer the question, we already know this and you can't be too sure about them not beating their records.

ITK isn't always cute.tongue

1 Like

Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Dannidom(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Pac gats to come back
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by powerfulsettingz: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2015
I had always wanted 2pac to come back
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Yustash001(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2015
MJ for sure...
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by hensben(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2015
The four of them.
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Koolmexxi(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Just answer the question, we already know this and you can't be too sure about them not beating their records.

ITK isn't always cute.tongue
I don't know exactly what ur problem is.. How is my opinion on the above listed artiste any of ur bizness? U really should learn to not be a busybody. Go right ahead and comment on the topic if u really need to comment.
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by mathmatica: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2015
NOT INTERESTED IN ANY OF THEM.....SO,FOR ME,THEY BETTER REMAIN DEAD.
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by freecocoa(f): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Koolmexxi:

I don't know exactly what ur problem is.. How is my opinion on the above listed artiste any of ur bizness? U really should learn to not be a busybody. Go right ahead and comment on the topic if u really need to comment.
Ogbeni you should tell yourself that, busybody is the only reason why you went on to tell tales instead of naming an artist like the topic demands, learn to read and understand questions, that's how you people fail exams.tongue
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Captainswag225(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2015
lucky dube
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2015
abeg who be number 1
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by deanoffaculty: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2015
Wacko Jacko and Bob Marley
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by deanoffaculty: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2015
mistytohcute:
abeg who be number 1
NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by powerfulsettingz: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2015
mistytohcute:
abeg who be number 1
That's biggie
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2015
MJ cry
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Chestar5(f): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2015
None of them
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Koolmexxi(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Ogbeni you should tell yourself that, busybody is the only reason why you went on to tell tales instead of naming an artist like the topic demands, learn to read and understand questions, that's how you people fail exams.tongue
I'm jus going to do d needful and ignore u...
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Koolmexxi:

I'm jus going to do d needful and ignore u...
Like just taking correction isn't what you ought to have done and ignored any other thing, but hey! You are an ITK so it's expected that you stretch things.tongue
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bob Marley
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by iamrealdeji(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
I miss number one, The Notorious BIG AKA Frank White,Aka The best rapper to ever walk on this planet, AKA 100 times better than Pac
Re: photo: who out of these musician do u miss? by iamrealdeji(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
mistytohcute:
abeg who be number 1
are you from another planet? So some people don't know Notorious BIG?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Alayeluwa Oba Okunade Sijuade Olubuse II (ooni Of Ife)-Picture Attached / Mo’cheddah Plays Chief Bridesmaid At Elder Sister’s Wedding(photos) / Full Details Of Davido, His Baby Mama & Dele Momodu Social Media Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.