Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. (2397 Views)

Aisha Alhassan Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode, Says Ex-Minister A Liar / Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants / $5.2bn Fine: Mtn’s Inaction Aided Boko Haram, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Rilwayne001: 6:30am On Jul 24, 2015

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has accused the United States of helping Boko Haram to become a strong sect.

According to him, the world power failed to classify Boko Haram as a terrorist organisation until 2014. The Media Director of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation, spoke via his Twitter handle on Thursday.

He also lambasted the US for not selling arms to fight
the sect.

“The US government helped Boko Haram immensely by
refusing to classify them as a terrorist organisation until
2014 and by refusing to sell us arms to fight them,”
Fani-Kayode said.

On the insistence by President Muhammadu Buhari that
Nigeria will not support same-sex marriage because it is
against the law of Nigeria and strange to its culture, he
said, “sodomy is against our laws and abhorrent to our
culture”- President Buhari to the Americans.

“It took courage to say this to them. Thanks be to God.”

Presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina on his Ttwitter
handle confirmed that “The issue of gay marriage came
up here yesterday (during Buhari’s visit to Obama).

“PMB was point blank. Sodomy is against the law in
Nigeria”, he posted.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/23/fani-kayode-says-us-aided-boko-haram-hails-buhari-for-rejecting-same-sex-marriage/

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Utchgirl(f): 6:32am On Jul 24, 2015
Well said Mr FFK !

PMB did very well by rejecting dt gay marriage of a thing.

D US r taking us 4 granted,if nt Why r dey refusing 2 sell us arms 2 tackle BH.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Akkord4gov: 6:33am On Jul 24, 2015
Even senseless loquacious man eulogized Buhari yet some social media warriors willnot find anything good in our President.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Jorussia(m): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2015
.A very patriotic one from FFK.If as weak as Gej was,he rejected gay,the us and other western countries will be living in a fools Paradise if they think somebody like pmb who has a very strong personality will accept gay marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by midolian(m): 6:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Now this is the real PDP @ the upper level talking, and not the kids on this forum that thinks they are playing opposition by concocting some mumbo jumbos for themselves to feast on, @ every slight opportunity. undecided

For the first time since FFK joined PDP, the political prostitute is on point. And for the wailing wailers that tried to twist Buhari's words jst to create opportunity to criticize him, May the LAGOON be where you continue to find solace.

6 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Rilwayne001: 6:39am On Jul 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Galacious1: 6:39am On Jul 24, 2015
For the first time, he made sense
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by boboLIL(m): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Thank G0d he st00d against same"sex marriage ish....
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Demmocrats(m): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Utchgirl(f): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Even senseless loquacious man eulogized Buhari yet some social media warriors willnot find anything good in our President.

FFK sensless ?

D same way u call FFK sensless, is d same way some peeps wil nt find anytin gud in d president.

Human beings are rational.
We think and behave differently.
Dnt expect everybody 2 like wht u likes, do wht u do or hate wht u hate.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by ebamma(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2015
This man's double speak and hypocrisy is tiring,

Today Buhari is Boko haram

Tomorrow America

Next Tomorrow Buhari is working hard to defeat boko haram,

where the fuckkk do you stand?

I can see why his kids won't even invite him to their wedding and convocation ceremonies,.
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Rilwayne001: 6:51am On Jul 24, 2015
Utchgirl:

FFK sensless ?

D same way u call FFK sensless, is d same way some peeps wil nt find anytin gud in d president.

Have you forgotten when this same FFK said buhari is the one aiding boko-are-ram?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Akkord4gov: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2015
Utchgirl:

FFK sensless ?

FFK is senseless I repeat but at least sensible with this and few situations too.The same way I want people to see the good sides of the president even they are blind to see that though we maynot be running or walking but definitely we have started crawling

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2015
Nobody's taking this two faced rascal serious anymore. Even his shadow is very afraid of him these days.

Some who can't fix his own family.
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by san316(m): 7:00am On Jul 24, 2015
same poo hole that said pmb made a pact with the west to legalize gay marriage. i wish this dude was locked up.
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Shortyy(f): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2015
#Yawns.. Like i give a fuçk
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Utchgirl:

FFK sensless ?

There are 2 people that are NEVER to be taken serious in Nigeria.

1). FFK a.k.a Cramjones

2). Barcanista a.k.a Solomon Tonye

The same FFK that said Buhari had a deal with the West to legalize same sex marriage.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/buhari-in-deal-with-west-to-legalise-same-sex-marriage-to-repeal-anti-gay-law-pdp-alleges/

As for Barcanista - The serial traitor & protection seeker; he needs no introduction.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Rilwayne001: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2015
Shortyy:
Yeah, you won't give a fuvk since it doesn't favour you.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2015
He's coming back to his sense gradually!
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Shortyy(f): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I don't take anything a sick man says that serious. That's why i'm throwing the story in a trash bin
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Rilwayne001: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2015
Shortyy:

I don't take anything a sick man says that serious. That's why i'm throwing the story in a trash bin
Ok
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by midolian(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2015
Shortyy:
Like Nigerians know midgets like u exist undecided
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Shortyy(f): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2015
midolian:
Like Nigerians know midgets like u exist undecided
Stupidity is a curse not a blessing.
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Utchgirl(f): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Zoharariel:

There are 2 people that are NEVER to be taken serious in Nigeria.

1). FFK a.k.a Cramjones

2). Barcanista a.k.a Solomon Tonye

The same FFK that said Buhari had a deal with the West to legalize same sex marriage.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/buhari-in-deal-with-west-to-legalise-same-sex-marriage-to-repeal-anti-gay-law-pdp-alleges/

As for Barcanista - The serial traitor & protection seeker; he needs no introduction.

With dis ur write up now, it shows dt u dnt evn get wht im saying. I said human beings r rational. By dt i mean dt we think and behave differently. That u hate rice dosnt mean everybody shld hate rice jus like u.Dnt 4get dt one man's meat is anoda man's poison.
Dt u dnt take FFK and BARCANISTA serious dosnt mean everybody shld nt take dem serious too. Some guys prefer slim girls 2 d fat ones,and vice versa.
Choice differs my dear. U dnt force people 2 like everytin u likes,hate everytin u hate. It's impossible oo.

FYI ; I take BARCANISTA serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by midolian(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Rilwayne, u dey mind that one? The dwarf no get direction o. Allow am make she dey bleat for there.
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Rilwayne001: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2015
midolian:
Rilwayne, u dey mind that one? The dwarf no get direction o. Allow am make she dey bleat for there.

shocked oh! dayummmn!
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Utchgirl(f): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2015
Akkord4gov:

FFK is senseless I repeat but at least sensible with this and few situations too.The same way I want people to see the good sides of the president even they are blind to see that though we maynot be running or walking but definitely we have started crawling

Sombody cant be sensless and sensible @ d same time. U beta stop contradicting urself.
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Rilwayne001: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2015
Shortyy:
Stupidity is a curse not a blessing.
Tell me the truth sweetie, are you really dwarf? lipsrsealed
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Adeoba10(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2015
Worefa...
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Utchgirl(f): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Have you forgotten when this same FFK said buhari is the one aiding boko-are-ram?

Have u 4gotten whn Buhari promised 2 make naija ungvernable 4 GEJ ? Dt's why FFk said so because BH is d fulfilment of dt promise.
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Rilwayne001: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Utchgirl:

Have u 4gotten whn Buhari promised 2 make naija ungvernable 4 GEJ ? Dt's why FFk said so because BH is d fulfilment of dt promise.

Kindly refer me to where PMB said the bolded? please, no dribbling.
Re: Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. by Akkord4gov: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2015
Utchgirl:

Sombody cant be sensless and sensible @ d same time. U beta stop contradicting urself.

Decoding a message can be hard sometimes....

(1) (2) (Reply)

These States Have The Highest Number Of Poor People. / BIAFRA: Okowa’s Aide Commends Members Of IPOB Over Peaceful Protest In Delta. / Do You Know Africans Found America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.