Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,228 members, 7,846,065 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Since The Comencement Of Zains free browsing Their Service Have Gone sour - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Since The Comencement Of Zains free browsing Their Service Have Gone sour (643 Views)

Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast / Pc Free Browsing With Airtel Blazing Fast! / Cyberklock Free Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since The Comencement Of Zains free browsing Their Service Have Gone sour by uzor64(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2009
i cant wait for march 15th to pass cos since this free zains one month browsing started we that enjoy the real free browsing cant do so well enough because of the slow speed, am i alone in this?
Re: Since The Comencement Of Zains free browsing Their Service Have Gone sour by KazuyaM(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2009
Although March 15 has already passed. I also noticed that during the day it is very slow. But at midnight to 6am when everybody is sleeping. It is alot faster with dowload speeds of 12kb/s and connection of 600+kb/s, anyways, now that the promo is over, the speed should return to normal as nobody wants to spend money.
Re: Since The Comencement Of Zains free browsing Their Service Have Gone sour by livingcove: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2009
I hear their customer service is also very poor/unresponsive.
Can anyone collaborate that fact?

[b]"Free 89-Page Report Reveals How To Make Money With CPA Offers!"

Click here for more >>> [/b]http:///dkq4ay
Re: Since The Comencement Of Zains free browsing Their Service Have Gone sour by livingcove: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2009
I hear their customer service is also very poor/unresponsive.
Can anyone collaborate that fact?

"Free 89-Page Report Reveals How To Make Money With CPA Offers!"

Click here for more >>>
http:///dkq4ay

(1) (Reply)

Lap Top Lge5 / Help On Dell D600 / Is There Hope For 2/2 Degree Holders In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.