Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan (36591 Views)

Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji / Old Couple Who Lost Their Only Child To Boko Haram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2015
ddippset:
Most of the people on this list did not even bring any reputation along with them to Jonathan. Instead they each left with a bit of jonathan's reputation, leaving the man completely reputationless.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by 9aijaboi(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Ogbeni saloo....
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Most of them have LOST their REPUTATION even before meeting GOODLUCK...

PLEASE Don't tie them around GOODLUCK... Most came and destroyed GEJ'S and NIGERIA's VISION.

EXAMPLE...
T. A. ORJI
Peter Obi.
Allision madueke
Game changer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by fkpboss: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2015
How did they lose it? Mtchew
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2015
I didn't see barcanista,temitemi,rokiatu,eleko1 and vickyrotex's names in the list or are they not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Rilwayne001: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2015
LIST OF CRIMINALS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by koladebrainiac(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2015
LOLS
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by PMIcon(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Orubebe or what is that man's name?
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by SuperMaq: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2015
segtak25:

Source : http://streetgist.com/nigerians-who-lost-their-reputation-defending-goodluck-jonathan/

In his myopic mind. Isn't it easier to defend Jonathan than Buhari now!
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by codephela(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2015
Arrant nonsense!..why person go just decide to mumu himself by posting nonsense...oga o!..God Bless PDP & APC.#GodBlessNigeria..#one9Ja..
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by laprince(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2015
segtak25:

Source : http://streetgist.com/nigerians-who-lost-their-reputation-defending-goodluck-jonathan/

So, whoever doesn't support PMB automatically losses reputation.

U need laying of hands and legs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by SuperMaq: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
Na Dr. Emeka Ezeife own pain me pass! I was totally disgusted watching him along side with Edwin Clark clamouring for the sack of Attahiru Jega. It was very shameful.

He must be regretting his actions by now. So sad!

Are you not regretting clamoring for Buhari. Someone who doesn't understand simple interview questions and answers OOP?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Most of them have LOST their REPUTATION even before meeting GOODLUCK...

PLEASE Don't tie them around GOODLUCK... Most came and destroyed GEJ'S and NIGERIA's VISION.

EXAMPLE...
T. A. ORJI
Peter Obi
Allision madueke
Game changer
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by freeDR(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2015
It beats my imagination the extent some Nigerians will go to exhibit their irredeemable ignorance. How does supporting GEJ translate to losing one's reputation? This write-up could only have emanated from a cesspit of a brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by 7lives: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
Na Dr. Emeka Ezeife own pain me pass! I was totally disgusted watching him along side with Edwin Clark clamouring for the sack of Attahiru Jega. It was very shameful.

He must be regretting his actions by now. So sad!

A good politician is a terrible thing to waste, Ezeife use to be my dream Igbo president because i like his character and personality way back during the days of AD.
All of a sudden the destroyer " naira" got hold of him and he lost his positive aura, how i wish this man can bounce back into political reckoning.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by MrBully: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2015
Someone woke up one morning and compiled a list from his BRAIN-DEAD skull and posted on twitter/Facebook (wherever) and here it is on Nairaland's front page? LMAO! Stupidity is a gift, and APC members get it naturally. Those men they mentioned are still respected anywhere they go. Try another propaganda, douchebags grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by rmoses17: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2015
why is everybody reading this rubbish from this die hard fan of APC? The he- goat has lost touch with reality, so to lost reputation and reality which is the best? And come to think of it, all the people he mentioned are still much more reputable in our society today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Emekamex(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2015
GEJ's tenure have past but Yoruba people are still wailing about it.

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by destiny25(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2015
Very false post, many of these men are still walking tall and high in Nigeria. President Jonathan performed creditibly well.
His Minister for Agriculture is well respected all over Africa.
His Minister for Petroluem has been reputed to be the best OPEC leader ever.
His Minister for Finance is still a force to reckon with on global finance.
Just to mention but a few.
So please crosscheck your details..

And you, what are you known for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by deb(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2015
vedaxcool:
The question should be did they have a reputation in the first place? GEJ was naturally drawn to evil men and women.

Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Utchman1: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2015
Most of these people are worst than GEJ

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by lanremi: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2015
segtak25:

please how old are u? though being old doesn't mean to have common sense, because this shows your level of understanding and maturity to say this for supporting the candidate of their choice so those thief that supported and finance buhari retain their reputation? you are a fool for posting this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by sukkot: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2015
dont forget bovie and that light skin actress called monalisa chinda or something like that and ibinabo feresima or something like that
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by WebSurfer(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2015
barcanista:
Another lame attempt of propaganda by APC. Instead of them to face governance they are busy listing the names of prominent PDP members and pro-GEJ personalities. This is so lame and ignorant on their part but I am not surprised.

PS:I'm sure Nyako, Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku, Atiku Bagudu, Ali Ndume, Barnabas Germade, Saraki, Dambazzau etc gained "reputation" for supporting the confused General.
you are one of the most confused personel i have ever found on nairaland with baseless stupid points , you better go get a life if you cant see already Nigeria is moving forward drastically. stop the hate

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Yinka Odumakin and his wife, Joe Okei-Odumakin fvcked up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by after1: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Check the list and you will see many Yorubas there, but the Yeboes still blame Yoruba till today, and call them names. Reason i get mad at some yoruba peeps that defend GEJ cos yeebhoes will always curse you even with your love for the guy. Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by BashMe1(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Shortyy:
GEJ my Hero

Yes na, GEJ na oloshos hero naa. he paid well wiv d federation's money over d period of his reign.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by shogosco: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2015
I will not comment...pls don't ask me why
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2015
You no go add Barcanista?? lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Etumgbe(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2015
What of KANU nwankwo and yobo?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by medar(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2015
ddippset:
Most of the people on this list did not even bring any reputation along with them to Jonathan. Instead they each left with a bit of jonathan's reputation, leaving the man completely reputationless.
Laugh wan kill me o. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena / Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.