Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,362 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Basketmouth Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Stealing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Stealing (324 Views)

Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts / Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Stealing by iamkulqee: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2015
Basketmouth
Popular stand-up comedian, Basketmouth (real
name Bright Okpocha), is in the news again. This
time, it is because he has taken a swipe at the
government of former President Goodluck
Jonathan.
Midway into his show, tagged BM Uncensored,
which held in Houston, Texas in the United
States, a few days ago, the comedian accused the
Jonathan administration of doing nothing else
other than “stealing” money during its six-year
tenure.
A copy of the video posted on Youtube shows
Basketmouth, who was dressed in a sleeveless
top and dark trousers, speaking his mind about
the high level of corruption that prevailed in the
country under Jonathan’s watch.

see full gist

http://kulqee..nl/2015/07/basketmouth-accuses-jonathans-govt-of_24.html?m=1
Re: Basketmouth Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Stealing by philfrey08: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2015
Let him sharrap..... traymouth
Re: Basketmouth Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Stealing by chomytex(f): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
This man is really looking for trouble
I hope he get it sooner than expected.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Incredible Voice Impersonation Of Barack Obama By A Nairalander... / Daughter Of Late Whitney Houston Dies At 22 / Music: Drey Beatz – Roll Out Ft. M.I & Milli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.