Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP (25511 Views)

Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) / Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) / Okorocha Spotted Buying Boiled Corn & Pear During Amakohia Road Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by masterblogger(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
The Rivers State Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Bro Felix Obuah, says he was ready and would appreciate the Minister of Transport and former state governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, to undertake a facility tour of the numerous road projects completed and commissioned by Governor Nyesom Wike.

The State PDP Chairman, who stated this while taking inventory of the achievements of Governor Wike’s one year after being voted into office in April 2015, said these impressive achievements have demonstrated that the present administration in the state is fully committed to making life better for the people.

He said he would be glad if the former governor of the state could embark on a facility tour of the state to see for himself what good governance is all about.
The reconstructed roads he said include the Abonnema/Obonnema Link road/bridge, Eagle Island/Iloabuchi road/bridge, Abuluoma – Woji Link road/bridge, the Oyigbo Market Road, the Nkpogu – NLNG road/bridge, the reconstruction of Igwuruta – Chokocho Road etc.

Obuah said that over 120 kilometres of these roads have so far been constructed and rehabilitated across the state since May 29, 2015 when Wike took oath of office as the executive governor the state.

“The facility visit and, or tour has become necessary not only to show the immediate past government and its functionaries led by Rotimi Amaechi as governor and Dakuku Peterside as his works commissioner how to prudently use scarce resources for maximum output, but also to prove that the popularity and goodwill being enjoyed by the Wike administration is not based on fallacy but concrete achievements,” he said.

The PDP state chairman believes that given the rancour free environment by cynics, distracters and self-seeking politicians, the Wike administration will no doubt raise the bar of democratic dividends beyond measure for Rivers people.

“We are also inviting all stakeholders at home and in the Diaspora for on-the-spot assessment of these roads already completed and commissioned by Governor Wike in the State besides other breakthroughs in the health, housing, judiciary, education, empowerment/poverty alleviation, transport and sports sectors etc, and they will be amazed at what the governor has been able to do with the little resources at his disposal and will regret and agree that the eight years of Amaechi administration in the State despite the huge resources he controlled was a colossal waste”, he declared.

https://www.today.ng/politics/107482/rivers-pdp-invites-amaechi-for-road-inspection

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by naijagobetter(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
you people should leave ameachi alone bikonu, yanga dey sleep trouble dey come wake am.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Jirate(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Please Invite this Man ………………, I am Quite Sure He Would Gladly Accept Your Invitation, He Needs the “Alawee” More than Amaechi. wink wink

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by OakPearl(m): 12:56am On Apr 17, 2016
In this same Rivers State I live in?
When did the present government flag off and "complete" these projects?
Most of these listed projects were started and as good as completed by the previous government!
May we not all be blinded by political affiliations.
Posterity will judge.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by YelloweWest: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Zico5(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2016
Facility tours, that sounds good. I believe the current government is working assiduously to make things better for us. There is no need for facility tour for amaechi, he knows what is needed to be done and has started doing it. PDP Like to make noise a lot, probably they ve started showing off to win the masses but this is the first year out of four. The glory of the latter shall surely surpass the former. We are not rushing, what is needed is grand master plan,the patient dog eats the fattest bone.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2016
shocked
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by fasho01(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2016
Abeg Mr chairman, we are tired of all the bad blood coming from your state. I expect all you stakeholders to work together irrespective of party affiliation to move the state forward and not all this.

Btw, it's not initial gragra that will speak for you guys but after 4 years

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Slyfrankie: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2016
Skibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by pythonkid(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2016
i laff

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Joshuahunpe(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2016
who invited this man? I said who invited this maaaaaaannnn? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by gozie412: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2016
wonderful

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2016
Amaechi is being disgraced daily for his utopian works in Rivers State

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=OakPearl post=44771320]In this same Rivers State I live in?
Most of these listed projects were started and as good as completed by the previous government!
Posterity will judge.[/quote I don't think you stay in Rivers state check ur address again.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by AntiWailer: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2016
with borrowed Billions in au many days in office ?

10 billion was approved last week.

all what has legislatooters do is approve loans.

by the time he is done. 5 roads 200 billion.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by OKorowanta: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2016
Amaechi shud come and see wot good governvance is all about?
Must dis Nama chat inciteful words?
Concentrate on your work Obuah!
Shuo!
Mad mad pipo!

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by godfirstawe: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2016
OakPearl:
Posterity will judge.

Really

What are we to believe again?

I tire oooh.

It is well even inside well.

Let the State APC criticise the statement with facts.

It is not only during election oppositions should be active by causing havocs, spilling blood.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by AntiWailer: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2016
OakPearl:
Posterity will judge.

u dey mind them ?

they just want to provoke Amaechi to talk about rivers state again.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by karlriz(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2016
shocked

Even me sef wan 2 see these NEW roads...compared to Amaechi's own.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2016
Jirate:
Please Invite this Man ………………, I am Quite Sure He Would Gladly Accept Your Invitation, He Needs the “Alawee” More than Amaechi. wink wink
lol. He will come if you tell him that the road leads to Europe

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by dearsly(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2016
OakPearl:
Posterity will judge.

u are not in Rivers State!!!....U be APC e-rat dat escaped death during the last election!!!...don't ever bring ya yoruba tactics to toil with my state!...ode

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Obipat(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2016
That felix or is he called is a fool. Wike that was watching Realmadrid match in Spain. Mumu PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Moses1977: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2016
Why re we making things difficult, we re not kids. U completed a project almost through, so u feel it is right for u to make problem out of it. Pls u people should all respect yourself n concentrate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Obipat(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2016
That felix or what is he called is a fool. Wike that was watching Realmadrid match in Spain. Mumu PDP

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

u dey mind them ?

they just want to provoke Amaechi to talk about rivers state again.
Amaechi should even resume his work daily from Rivers to keep Wike on his toes. Amaechi has been demystifyed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Raskasal(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2016
OakPearl:
Posterity will judge.

Thank you man for shedding more light. Politics has made some people lost thier senses...

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by DesChyko: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2016
Government of enemity..

So, serving the people is now one of the tools to be used in spiting past administration.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2016
Obipat:
That felix or is he called is a fool. Wike that was watching Realmadrid match in Spain. Mumu PDP
Is it bad to support your club again? Park well abeg

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by udemzyudex(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2016
OakPearl:
Posterity will judge.

Don't you think that's the reason they are calling him for inspection?
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by dearsly(m): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2016
Fedayeen:
lol. He will come if you tell him that the road leads to Europe

Make bubu no go o.....
E go say na West Germany
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by muhamadnur: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2016
Jirate:
that man is above you beyond your reach, notherner,s born to rule.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra / What Is Responsible For The Reduction In Herdsmen-Farmers Conflict? / "I Helped PDP Rig Elections" — Ibrahim Mantu Confesses, 'Born Again' Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.