Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Auditors And Accountants In The House "Help" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Auditors And Accountants In The House "Help" (1065 Views)

What Does Future Hold For Chartered Accountants? / Thread For Auditors & Potential Auditors / Great Opportunity For An Accountants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auditors And Accountants In The House "Help" by moscobabs(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2015
Hello Nairalanders especially Auditors and Accountants in the house.

I am an Internal Control officer in my present company, I just got a better offer in a manufacturing company as an Auditor which I suppose to resume on 3rd of next month.

I received a call from the Chairman of the company today that the company wants to place me on a short training relating to my career for just 3 weeks so I can be more active on my field. But the problem now is that they asked me which of the training I would like to put in to? But only one I know that's relating to auditing is IFRS training which the chairman rejected because the company cannot afford it.

my fellow Auditors and Accountants pls suggest anyone you know to me and the cost.

Thanks as you reply.

Lalasticlala and Seun pls help.
Moderator pls. Help send this to FP .
Re: Auditors And Accountants In The House "Help" by omokab: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2015
You can contact institute of Fraud examiner in nigeria. This will help you in your new related job as an auditor. I have the address but am not in office right now until next week. But you can try to browse it out. I know your office will like a training course on this. Good luck
Re: Auditors And Accountants In The House "Help" by pamb: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Training on accounting and audit software, such as sage50, etc
Re: Auditors And Accountants In The House "Help" by daniella04: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
I know this is off topic. But I need someone to assist me. I have a friend who has been working as an accountant for five years she is very good just qualified in this recent ICAN exam she took the problem is that she isn't well appreciated in her job so she is taking the frustration out on us her friends will be grateful if anyone can help her out for a better place. Thanks all
Re: Auditors And Accountants In The House "Help" by elobyobi: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
daniella04:
I know this is off topic. But I need someone to assist me. I have a friend who has been working as an accountant for five years she is very good just qualified in this recent ICAN exam she took the problem is that she isn't well appreciated in her job so she is taking the frustration out on us her friends will be grateful if anyone can help her out for a better place. Thanks all
Hi. U sent me an email, I think. I'm afraid I'm not able to read it. Let's talk here, if it's not too much trouble
Re: Auditors And Accountants In The House "Help" by moscobabs(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2016
omokab:
You can contact institute of Fraud examiner in nigeria. This will help you in your new related job as an auditor. I have the address but am not in office right now until next week. But you can try to browse it out. I know your office will like a training course on this. Good luck

pls tell me more about this sir

thank u
Re: Auditors And Accountants In The House "Help" by omokab: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2016
moscobabs:

pls tell me more about this sir

thank u
u can contact them through this address, www.acfeng.org or e-mail them at ins. Fraudexaminars@ yahoo. Com

(1) (Reply)

My 40k Weekly Job / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / Turn 4000 Naira Into Millions In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.