Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Need Help To Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help To Transfer (1176 Views)

How To Transfer Money Using An ATM / Gtbank Allow You To Transfer Money To Other Bank Accounts With Savings Account / How To Transfer Money From Paypal To Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help To Transfer by plezant(f): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2006
Please I need help. I need to transfer 200E from nigeria to Germany. it is very urgent. I dont know hw to go abt it
Re: Need Help To Transfer by deejaycare(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2006
i can help you to transfer
Re: Need Help To Transfer by plezant(f): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2006
pls what is ur fone number i can call u or ur email
Re: Need Help To Transfer by jerrymania(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2006
You didnt mention in details why and who you are transferring to.nobody will give you advice coz it looks like fraud.so explain further lets know if its legit.
Re: Need Help To Transfer by plezant(f): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2006
I need to pay for language course in one institution in Germany. I have till Friday to do so. The amount is 200 euros. I ve to pay to a bank acct in germany. what do i do
Re: Need Help To Transfer by jerrymania(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2006
its simple.do you have the bank account details of the language school? if theres the sort code or switch code with all the details you can go to any banks around (i choose first,etb or uba) and they will help you.in no time your money will be in germany just in a couple of minutes.
Re: Need Help To Transfer by jerrymania(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2006
so u in p.h. which side? in p.h too but in benin at the moment. hope the advice was helpful
Re: Need Help To Transfer by plezant(f): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2006
i will try etb, bc i went to first bank at rumuomasi, i was told that they dont offer the services again, and that i need to hve a dor.acct b/4 i go do any transfer.
thanks for the info. i stay at woji rd, wat abt u
Re: Need Help To Transfer by jerrymania(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2006
Allright.i'm in uniport and i stay in choba. Well gotto go now.i'm online 2moro from 9pm till 5pm./Bye,
Re: Need Help To Transfer by otokx(m): 4:18am On Sep 27, 2006
will they accept the equivalent in dollars?
Re: Need Help To Transfer by deejaycare(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2006
my email is deejaycaress@yahoo.com or 08053246379
Re: Need Help To Transfer by plezant(f): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2006
@ otokx
yes
Re: Need Help To Transfer by jerrymania(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2006
Ota how far? just saying hello to ya.anyway Girl have you resolved the issue?
Re: Need Help To Transfer by plezant(f): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2006
Thnks i hve transfered d cash
Re: Need Help To Transfer by deejaycare(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2006
Hey I am happy u met the dead line incase of any other transfer you can contact me,and how much and where did u do dis u just did

(1) (Reply)

Business Partners For Corporate Laundry Starch. / Gnld Biz / Sharp Copier Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.