Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Came Accross A Nigerian Sports Forum - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Came Accross A Nigerian Sports Forum (347 Views)

Nigerian Sports Legend Chris Enahoro Dead At Age 80 / 5th Edition Of The Nigerian Sports Award: See Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS) / I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Came Accross A Nigerian Sports Forum by vicky4227(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2015
I open my browser this morning and one of the site i happen to come across was a nigerian sports forum that is strictly for soccer. Personally i think this is innovative. There are sports sites where you can read soccer stories and news and of course you can discuss soccer on nairaland. But going through this site i think that it is innovative since it is nigerian and strictly for soccer. Loving football, i actually joined the forum and i will be contributing there too and i think we should support.

It is a new site but i know it has prospects. You can check it out if you like. it is

http://freekick.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Football Federation / Happy New Season in advance. / 5 Things Manchester United Needs To Do To Win The Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.