Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President (2808 Views)

See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic / Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! / Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by Odeku(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2006
We need a foreigner to rule Nigeria, one of the Nigerians in Diaspora for over 20 years should be the next president, as he is already exposed to the modern world. job ethics and discipline.  what do you guys thing?
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by superman(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2006
slavery mentality!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by BigB11(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2006
Mr FLEX: Definitely you're ODEKU's cousin.

I call ODEKU small brain, I will call you no brain. I think your brain is all flexed out.

Totally dirty Slavery mentality.

Please close the topic.
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by kimba(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2006
@Flex06
We need a foreigner to rule Nigeria, one of the Nigerians in Diaspora for over 20 years should be the next president, as he is already exposed to the modern world. job ethics and discipline. what do you guys thing?

analysis:
1) We need a foreigner to rule Nigeria
2) one of the Nigerians in Diaspora for over 20 years should be the next president, as he is already exposed to the modern world. job ethics and discipline.

does "foreigner" equate to "over 20years" in the diaspora?
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by imageman(m): 12:30am On Sep 27, 2006
FLEX06, I know you really do not want to be under a foreigner.And pls.,Nigerians in diaspora are not foreigners.You have a wrong heading for your thread!!!
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by NINETOFIVE(m): 2:16am On Sep 27, 2006
Nigerians in Diaspora should definitely be the answer, Nigerians in Nigeria no matter the level of there half education, they know nothing [ no disrespect meant but based on facts ], this guys are not exposed and they lack self esteem which is needed in creative governance and making tough decisions and choices, an average Nigerian professor is an illiterate, education should be an act of inparting of knowledge and not the learning of technical use of English language, which is why we don't have scientist, we would start to educate ourselves when we start to sturdy in our languages and contribute to the betterment of mankind.
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by Odeku(m): 2:46am On Sep 27, 2006
bigB1 and superwoman his lover, explain to me please how is this slavery mentality? Nigerians in Diaspora are more technological incline and this are your brothers and sisters. they know the culture of Nigeria inside out and it will be advantageous to Nigeria to utilized tis peoples skills in luring foreign investors as they will be more susceptible to someone with common grounds and exposure. Prime example the former finance minister was in USA for over 20 years, look at how remarkable she was in her field? Soludo the governor of centran bank went to school in Chicago. The confidence charisma and education and technology that Foreign Nigeria posses can not be over looked and can not be matched to a primitive doctor in Nigeria, no offense but lets call a spade a spade. Just like you can't compare Orange to Apple. Nigeria is in disasta,
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by dblock(m): 4:08am On Sep 27, 2006
people are corrupted everywhere in the world. Knowing whta's right is very differnt from doing what;s right, are you saying that all the past leaders of our blessed coutry were bad because they didn't know how to be good because they hadn't seen the whole world. What Nigeria needs is [size=24pt]Jerry Gana[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by dblock(m): 4:13am On Sep 27, 2006
By the way 75% of Nigerias past leaders were at one stage educated abroad. Education is the answer to a better nation, but not in the way that yous are highlighting it. The problem is not hving a good president it's having a good society, if we had a good society today in Nigeria I wouldn't mind another Abacha, because a Good society indirectly will inevitebly mean a good leader------------peace----------------- cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by dblock(m): 4:16am On Sep 27, 2006
If I was president Nigeria would be a Heaven on earth, people would beg the angel of death not to take their lives, 99% of the worlds population would situated in Nigeria
----------peace---------- cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by buchio7(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2006
dblock:

What Nigeria needs is [size=24pt]Jerry Gana[/size]

My God!!!! shocked shocked shocked what would a recycled,worn out ,A.G.I.P(Any government in power)candidate like Gana have to offer this country? Pls use your time n effort for other purposes cos Gana aint saleable
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by dblock(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2006
yeah his, I refuse to change my mind, I am seriously sure that Jerry Gana would be good for Nigeria
Vote Gana (that's if he si running) ---------peace----------- cool
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by BigB11(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2006
FLEX: Are you trying to say, we do not have anyone that is capable of ruling Nigeria effectively?

Totally Wrong idea. It will never work.

This reminds me of bringing foreigner to investigate the assassination of Late Funso Williams.

Do you know the result of the investigation?

Answer: BIG ZERO.

There is nothing a foreigner president could do for Nigeria. If we stay focused on achieving common objective half of our problem will be solved right away.
Education and understanding the concept of an effective leader.

Deletion of materialism in our culture is another major step.

FLEX, no disrespect, but your topic (Nigeria Need A Foreigner To Be A President) is another dirty Nigerian short cut mentality. No body is ready to think and discover a better solution.
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by Chxta(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2006
I don't even know why human beings even responded to this thread!

For now, I have to run. time is 1522, next class is at 1530.
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by Odeku(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2006
Big B1 this is where you and I disagree again, you've been to the state right? do Nigerians in the state act the same way Nigerians at home act? the answer is capital no, let me give you an instance, and don't get me wrong i am not saying all Nigeria at home display this kind of act. I was in Nigeria last Xmas, went to Tantalizer or whatever you guys called it, there was a line, people waiting to place other, and this dude walked past everyone and went straight to the front as if all the people in line weren't there. do you see how disrespectful that was, ? secondly, at the airport, there was a line of people waiting to exit the tarmac, and a guy went ahead of everyone just because he had connection, in modern society that kind of attitude won't be acceptable. as much as people in Nigeria hate to hear this, Nigeria is going to have a leader from diaspora, its a matter of when.
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by BigB11(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2006
So you think the only solution to this is introducing a foreigner as Nigerian president.
What about a Nigerian from USA?

FLEX, just think, it won't hurt to think deeply before recommending stupid idea.

What you don't know: What ever we may be going through in Nigeria is also taking place in USA and other countries, trust me. It is only difficult to identify these things in USA because of their wealth and structure.

Don't get it twisted, there are many many terrible leaders all over the world, it's not only Nigeria.

Please, change this topic. You are putting us down indirectly and I'm not sure how long I can take this rubbish.
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by Odeku(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2006
Dude read the caption, it state a Nigeria in diaspora DUH
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by BigB11(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2006
whatever makes you go to sleep at night.
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by otokx(m): 4:14am On Sep 28, 2006
I have always proposed a relationship between "slave mentality" and nigerians living permanently outside their countries with no desire of ever coming back especially those whose parents were not born there. We all know what happend to okonjo iweala, her heart was never really here and so also her "onions", when the chips were down she returned back to her "roots". Please to all of you in the "diaspora" - wherever that may be just stay there.

Jerry Gana will never be president, he has nothing to offer and is an insult to my generation and those after. A man who benefits and continues to do so from public office is a shame and a liability.
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by dblock(m): 4:16am On Sep 28, 2006
jerry gana (as long as i can speak i'll keep saying it, hey that don't mean you should use juju to shut me up abeg oh cool )
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by dblock(m): 4:18am On Sep 28, 2006
fine i confess i only want him to be president because i know him, but any friend or relative of mine is a good person----------peace---------- cool
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by otokx(m): 4:22am On Sep 28, 2006
The name Jerry Gana is synonymous with

"anything goes",

"all is good",

"the devil might not tell bad lies"

and He will never be president even if his opponent is only yerima the chief iman of zamfara state.
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by dblock(m): 4:27am On Sep 28, 2006
he's a good guy and he's a christian too -------peace-------- cool
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by otokx(m): 4:32am On Sep 28, 2006
being a christian does not hold water.

that guy is an insult to christianity in Nigeria.

A political jobber.
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by dblock(m): 4:42am On Sep 28, 2006
Stop dissing my bro angry angry angry angry angry stop it now

Me: Now apologize to Gana
otokx : I apologise
Me: It's okay, it's not your fault you were stoned
otokx: I wasn't to stoned just 50 kilos of heroin
Me: Its all behind us
Me and otokx: Go Gana Go Gana

Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by otokx(m): 5:09am On Sep 28, 2006
Indeed he should GO to the world beyond, i bet he has a mansion prepared for him.
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by Chxta(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2006
dblock:

he's a good guy and he's a christian too -------peace-------- cool

Jaizuz!!!

You sound like you just walked out of the 12th century.
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by buchio7(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2006
dblock:

Stop dissing my bro angry angry angry angry angry stop it now

u have said it all, u r a political jobber like ur broda Gana. Why else would any person want a guy who has not contributed any meaningful thing to the growth of dis nation asides being a hanger on to every tom,dick and hgaruna administration for the past 20yrs?

make we yarn other vital issue and rest dis gana issue to d refuse dump where it shd be
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by dblock(m): 1:57am On Sep 29, 2006
I tried but I failed, Now lets talk about duke
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by P3(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2006
What we really need is a Nigerian with International out reach
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by Odeku(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2006
is that possible without international exposure? how will he convince the international comunity to respect and come invest in the nation when he can even speak the language of politics? the white man like an intelligent black man with charisma prime example Obama from CHICAgo
Re: Nigeria Need A Foreigner, Nigeria in diaspora To Be A President by P3(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2006
The white man likes Musharaf, he likes this man of Egypt who has been there for 25years. Politics is perculiar to every society. Knowing what you are doing will convince people to invest. Look at what is happening to this man in Afghan. He was in diaspora, and was brought back by oyinbo after the afghan invasion - he is not finding it easy. You have to be on ground and in touch with the grassroot to succeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Plane: Ibori Fooled Nigerians! : Plane Moved With Cash, Documents / Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court / Someone shows a veiled dislike for the upgrading Of Enugu Airport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.