Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Basketmouth Apologizes To Davido & D’banj Over MTV Mamas Diss! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Apologizes To Davido & D’banj Over MTV Mamas Diss! (578 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst / 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. / Basketmouth Pens Down Apology Letter To Psquare, Davido & D’banj Over MTV Mamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Apologizes To Davido & D’banj Over MTV Mamas Diss! by thepinkcrystal: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Basketmouth Apologizes To Davido & D’Banj Over MTV MAMAs Diss! Says He Was Taken Out Of Context!
JULY 24, 2015 in Celebrity

This week is proving to be a week of public apologies, first Maje apologized to his wife Toke Makinwa for his alleged indiscretion and now comedian Basketmouth has tendered an apology to D’Banj and Davido.
The stand up comic who is currently taking his comedy routine across the United States threw shade at the two artistes over their MTV MAMA awards wins. DBanj won the Evolution award while Davido won Best Male Act at the ceremony which went down on the 18th July in Durban, South Africa.
Thousands of miles away in Houston stand up comic Basketmouth was throwing shade at the two of them.

Read what he said after the jump

He told an audience,

When they were doing the awards. P’Square, they won like 2 awards, best duo, Best this one. D’Banj won.. I don’t know why. (crowd laughter). Then Davido won above WizKid, which is quite strange, but it’s allowed.. It’s allowed

The video which showed him saying it went viral before it was deleted and I guess Basketmouth started feeling bad about his comments because about half an hour ago, he took to his official page to say sorry to Davido and D’Banj. He wrote,

@iambangalee and@davidoofficial my sincere apologies for what I said, it was taken out of context, It was a build up to a joke and was edited to make it look like I was dissing you guys. I’m honestly sorry…..one love guys. When I’m back from my tour….we meet up and drink up…..#water

Sounds to me like Basketmouth was really saying how he feels…and besides comedians throw shade all the time…will they start apologizing to everyone.

DO YOU THINK BASKETMOUTH SHOULD HAVE APOLOGIZED?

Read More: [url]that1960chick.com[/url]
Re: Basketmouth Apologizes To Davido & D’banj Over MTV Mamas Diss! by yorke1: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Your mouth go put you for trouble one day.
Re: Basketmouth Apologizes To Davido & D’banj Over MTV Mamas Diss! by donsmall94(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
The guy mouth nowadays though. angry
Re: Basketmouth Apologizes To Davido & D’banj Over MTV Mamas Diss! by wealthyguyman(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
This guy should consider another profession

Don't find his jokes funny these days
Re: Basketmouth Apologizes To Davido & D’banj Over MTV Mamas Diss! by donholy28(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
That's what happens when ur talent expiring date don dey reach....basket close mouth small...ur jokes don dey dry pass bonga fish

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Pitches Tent With Meek Mill Against Drake / PHOTO: Broke 50 Cent Is Desperately Seeking To Rent Out His Mansion / Five Star Music Act Skiibii May Not Be Dead After All (please Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.