Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. (34891 Views)

Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent / Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) / Dbanj: I Am Not Threatened By Singer's Marriage Rumour', Imelda J Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Princehojay(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2016
Call it mere ‘infatuation’ or “social media madness”, you may not be wrong. But the truth is that American rapper, Curtis James Jackson a.k.a 50 Cent has been caught crushing openly on the charming Nigerian songstress, Ada Jane Okwori popularly known as Imelda J.

The New York-based rapper cum businessman publicly confessed his love for the Nigerian Afro pop star on his Instagram page when he responded to her comment on his page to the consternation of his ten million followers. “I love you back @imeldajmusic”, 50 Cent said with ecstasy.

Basking in the euphoria of new found love, Imelda J in return posted on her Instagram and Facebook pages that she admires the American rapper a lot.

“People, @50 Cent just made my day. I’m blushing right now. He is a legend with a large heart. He is so humble and talented. That’s why I will respect him for life. I admire him a lot. Plenty kisses up in the air for you. You are very humble”, Imelda J screamed.

Before now, the award-winning singer is said to have made some incredible appeal to the American rapper to revisit the country again, after he was in Nigeria for the first time during the Star Mega Jam in 2004. Apparently, many fans have expressed fears that this latest crush on 50 Cent, may pose a serious threat to the smooth feelings that have been angling between Imelda J and Koko master, D’banj.

The Benue State- born singer who just released her new single, ‘OwoYato’ ft Small Doctor has always had a crush on D’banj. At one time, she was captured through the paparazzi’s lens as the ‘Lady in Red’ at D’banj birthday party in Abuja recently.

With 50 Cent already falling heels over in love with her, it goes to ask if Imelda J still has any soft spot in her heart for our Koko Master? We won’t be surprised if 50 Cent flies into the country any time soon to ask for Imelda J’s hands in marriage. Who knows!

Source:- http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/50-cent-dbanj-imelda-js-love/

6 Shares

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Fugazi: 6:48am On May 12, 2016
Do you guys believe every nonsense you read online?
Is VG still a newspaper joint? It's now competing with lil blogs for relevance.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by gisthit: 6:49am On May 12, 2016
They are really serious about her.

See the main truth behinde the saga @ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/05/50-cent-battles-dbanj-over-imelda-js.html

2 Likes

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Airforce1(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2016
I see her friend zoning dbanj soon for 50

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by pretydiva(f): 6:57am On May 12, 2016
And how is dis news undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by kiddoiLL(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2016
shiiiiiii 50 cent called you and told he's in love with her?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Nobody: 7:39am On May 12, 2016
eeeehn another fight?
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2016
I have it on good authority... 50 coming for a concert soon..perfect chance to hookup.

gggggg-unit!
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by winkmart: 11:18am On May 12, 2016
Fugazi:
Do you guys believe every nonsense you read online?
Is VG still a newspaper joint? It's now competing with lil blogs for relevance.

I wonder oooo, was so surprised it was from their platform...blogs are giving these news outlet a run for their money...they just have to join them bloggers cuz they might not be able to beat....Been a long time I read a newspaper or even visit their sites

bloggers ti take over
www.blackberrybabes.com

5 Likes

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Nobody: 11:22am On May 12, 2016
I don't know the lady

2 Likes

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by RichYoungNigga: 12:19pm On May 12, 2016
50 cent is mentally unstable.
He has no friends, he wants to beef with everyone.
He went after Rick Ross and Rick Ross killed his career.
He went after the game and the Game buried his career.
He went after Meek Mill

He filed for bankruptcy
He still owns Rick Ross babymama $10 million.
He sold his mansion in Connecticut.

Dude is now broke and frustrated

8 Likes

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by stanliwise(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2016
u dis news don epp
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by hemartins(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2016
Ok
virginboy1:
Just making frontpage for the fun of it

Me too.
Guess I need to get a job ASAP
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by phayvoursky(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2016
DO U GUYS REALIZE FUEL IS SOLD FOR 145 NAIRA PER LITRE

1 Like

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by brainbox1000(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2016
Hnmmm
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Burger01(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2016
The thing wey women go cause for this world... SMH undecided
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by knightsTempler: 12:21pm On May 12, 2016
Hogwash

1 Like

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by passionate88: 12:21pm On May 12, 2016
angry angry the girl boobsie don do Wetin that apple wey inspire that Isaac Newton's law of gravity do. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:22pm On May 12, 2016
Princehojay:
Call it mere ‘infatuation’ or “social media madness”, you may not be wrong. But the truth is that American rapper, Curtis James Jackson a.k.a 50 Cent has been caught crushing openly on the charming Nigerian songstress, Ada Jane Okwori popularly known as Imelda J.

The New York-based rapper cum businessman publicly confessed his love for the Nigerian Afro pop star on his Instagram page when he responded to her comment on his page to the consternation of his ten million followers. “I love you back @imeldajmusic”, 50 Cent said with ecstasy.

Basking in the euphoria of new found love, Imelda J in return posted on her Instagram and Facebook pages that she admires the American rapper a lot.

“People, @50 Cent just made my day. I’m blushing right now. He is a legend with a large heart. He is so humble and talented. That’s why I will respect him for life. I admire him a lot. Plenty kisses up in the air for you. You are very humble”, Imelda J screamed.

Before now, the award-winning singer is said to have made some incredible appeal to the American rapper to revisit the country again, after he was in Nigeria for the first time during the Star Mega Jam in 2004. Apparently, many fans have expressed fears that this latest crush on 50 Cent, may pose a serious threat to the smooth feelings that have been angling between Imelda J and Koko master, D’banj.

The Benue State- born singer who just released her new single, ‘OwoYato’ ft Small Doctor has always had a crush on D’banj. At one time, she was captured through the paparazzi’s lens as the ‘Lady in Red’ at D’banj birthday party in Abuja recently.

With 50 Cent already falling heels over in love with her, it goes to ask if Imelda J still has any soft spot in her heart for our Koko Master? We won’t be surprised if 50 Cent flies into the country any time soon to ask for Imelda J’s hands in marriage. Who knows!

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by LesbianBoy(m): 12:22pm On May 12, 2016
angry angry angry angry
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:23pm On May 12, 2016
Princehojay:

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by virginboy1(m): 12:23pm On May 12, 2016
Just making frontpage for the fun of it
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Orikinla(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2016
Real #GidiBlues. grin
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by virginboy1(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2016
Who this news wan help

Well, make I use this opportunity to campaign.

Vote for Mimzy for Miss nairaland.

You won't regret it.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 12, 2016
Story not worth my time. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
knightsTempler:
Hogwash
what does harry potter's school have to do with this?
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by konnet: 12:28pm On May 12, 2016
grin
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by ALAYORMII: 12:28pm On May 12, 2016
Make them Park Well
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by RichDad1(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2016
Anything to stay in the news.
Oga Titus, you too try
You don over try sef.
It's time to call it a day.
undecided
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Lucremoy(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2016
passionate88:
angry angry the girl boobsie don do Wetin that apple wey inspire that Isaac Newton's law of gravity do. angry angry angry angry angry
tf? man
lmao
Re: 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. by Koboland(f): 12:31pm On May 12, 2016
i tire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CDQ Cuts His Dreadlocks - See Before And After / Tokyo Drift: In Nigeria, No Good Backgrounds To Take Pictures / Funny Toheeb Recreates Toyin Abraham's 35th Birthday Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.