Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Job Seeker! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seeker! (991 Views)

What Job Seeker Needs To Learn From Jobberman Recent Report / Nairaland Job Seeker; My Story / A Graduate Job Seeker Brought This Letter To My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seeker! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Any available jobs around please? I am a statistician with data analysis skills, a graduate of Crossriver university of technology and a certified member of Project management centre (PMP)... Please hit me up if u need ma contribution to ur institution or post available jobs to me! Tanx
Re: Job Seeker! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Callieboy:
any available jobs around please? I am a statistician with data analysis skills, a graduate of Crossriver university of technology... Please hit me up if u need ma contribution to ur institution or post available jobs to me! Tanx any available jobs around please? I am a statistician with data analysis skills, a graduate of Crossriver university of technology and a certified member of Project management centre (PMP)... Please hit me up if u need ma contribution to ur institution or post available jobs to me! Tanx

I'm a teacher and a farmer. of recent, i visited my farm i noticed the bushes has overgrown due to my long absence. can you help me cut it? i'll pay you 15k for a month.
Re: Job Seeker! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

I'm a teacher and a farmer. of recent, i visited my farm i noticed the bushes has overgrown due to my long absence. can you help me cut it? i'll pay you 15k for a month.

well i know i said any job buh yea...u did c ma qualification ryt? Stop being ridiculous mr. Whoever u are...am worth mur than what u thnk so go face ur farm. I get 15 or mur even without working. Wana knw hw? U cud resign and ask me for the insight. Thanx but no tanx 4ur care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker! by Ganjafama(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
What of a security guard jobs that pays 25k. If ur are interested I could link u up. Available in all south-south states.
Re: Job Seeker! by singlefade25(f): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ganjafama:
What of a security guard jobs that pays 25k. If ur are interested I could link u up. Available in all south-south states.
Haba, fear God now, after 5years + strike, na security guard you offer.......bro, no homo, you are heartless. Wish other, what you wish yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
singlefade25:
Haba, fear God now, after 5years + strike, na security guard you offer.......bro, no homo, you are heartless. Wish other, what you wish yourself.

am glad a reasonable Nigerian at last...dont make fun of every damn thing people. This aint the comedy forum as am aware. Am not fraustrated ok, i am a data analyzer and statistician nt a farmer, labourer or gateman Oo... Tanx @singlefade25

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker! by Obeenah(m): 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good to see you would not just go for any job. However seeing your replies to the comments made I think I would hold some reservations.

You should have showed some r
Tact by simply ignoring or brushing them off jokingly. My opinion.
Re: Job Seeker! by singlefade25(f): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Callieboy:

am glad a reasonable Nigerian at last...dont make fun of every damn thing people. This aint the comedy forum as am aware. Am not fraustrated ok, i am a data analyzer and statistician nt a farmer, labourer or gateman Oo... Tanx @singlefade25
Uwc
Re: Job Seeker! by gracealabs(f): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
WORKSHOP ON EFFECTIVE TEACHING FOR TEACHERS
Eleos School of Business offers two days workshop on EFFECTIVE TEACHING FOR TEACHERS which will gives an opportunity for teachers to improve their teaching and to make it more enjoyable and rewarding for them and their students.
WHO MAY ATTEND?
• Proprietors and proprietress
• Teachers
• Individuals who want to develop themselves in teaching line
Workshop Date: August 7 and 8(Friday and Saturday)
Workshop Fee: #2500 for 2days (training materials, refreshment and certificate inclusive)
Venue: 29, Adebajo Street, Kongi New Bodija, Ibadan.
Only 30 space available,for seat reservation send message call or whatsapp 08036449669 or send message to esbit@eleosgoldenheritage.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Me & I Pledge To Share My Salary With You. / Is Dis Another Form Of GNLD? / Pls Help Me, Have You Been Contacted Or Do You Work Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.