Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries (820 Views)

UN Scrap Armoured Tanks Being Transported To Nigeria To Fight BH? (photos) / If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP / Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by zomby(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bombs kill 53 as Nigerian leader says US hampering fight

http://news.yahoo.com/bombs-kill-29-nigerian-leader-says-us-hampering-100736512.html

Nigerian lives are valuable just like American lives. The killing of innocent Nigerians by Boko Haram must stop....No need to waste time and absolutely no need to beg...I'm sure that if America is not willing to supply us with the weapon necessary to tackle down Boko Haram, other countries like Russia, or North Korea will be glad to be our supplier.

American doesn't wait for no one to make their moves, especially when it comes to protecting their land or people...Nigeria should make her own moves without any hesitation.
One of the reasons why we have elected Buhari is to provide decent security and protect Nigerians at all cost. We can not wait for America to determine how we should protect ourselves....

We elected Buhari, not Obama.
Re: If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by Spybradd: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
i believe Pa Oritsefemi abi Oritsejafor's jet is still available na...dont worry,nobody will make reference to gej and $1b....

grin

as for those ômo'nilés d
own vvvvv there,pele,o.....better luck next time.....cool
Re: If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by DahtzFestjayz: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by IYADARA(f): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
smiley
Re: If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by Hero10001: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Chinko copies of hard wares, guns& ammo are cheap and superior to overated US weapons.
Since Germany, Russia and Uk self dey why US for shit sake?!
Re: If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by tonytony208(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Believe me, I can't stop wondering why we always run to the wes,t with its institutionalized sodomy, when we can always go to the east in search of the needed help. There is China, Japan, Russia and even India that we can do business with. America has nothing useful to offer; they are only looking for ways to boost their empty ego and sell satanic ideologies to the world.
Re: If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by tonytony208(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Spybradd:
i believe Pa Oritsefemi abi Oritsejafor's jet is still available na...dont worry,nobody will make reference to gej and $1b....

grin

as for those down vvvvv there,pele,o.....bettrr luck next time.....cool

I begin to wonder how your comment relates to the topic.
Re: If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by Spybradd: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
tonytony208:

I begin to wonder how your comment relates to the topic.

i begin to wonder how you've forgotten that gej had similar issue and headed down south Africa via the private jet of a certain clergyman..a private jet stashed with a $1b...

tony,pls always try and decipher and read
between lines na,haba..
Re: If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by tonytony208(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Spybradd:

i begin to wonder how you've forgotten that gej had similar issue and headed down south Africa via the private jet of a certain clergyman..a private jet stashed with a $1b...

tony,pls always try and decipher and read
between lines na,haba..

You should try to reason things out before commenting. Gej did not go to south Africa to beg for help; he went to buy weapons to equip the Nigerian Army. Buhari goes to america to beg for help. The two issues are not related at all. And we also remember that this same buhari condemned jeg for taking these actions. Now, he is deeply entrenched in what he condemned.
Re: If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by Spybradd: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
tonytony208:

You should try to reason things out before commenting. Gej did not go to south Africa to beg for help; he went to buy weapons to equip the Nigerian Army. Buhari goes to america to beg for help. The two issues are not related at all. And we also remember that this same buhari condemned jeg for taking these actions. Now, he is deeply entrenched in what he condemned.

you are getting me wrong totally,gej wad equally denied access to weaponry by the same west hence his decision to head down south agrica....buhari can follow suit too,like you urself said in your own post,to the east,to south africa,to ...anywhere else like gej did and was unnecessary ridiculed for....we are virtually saying the same thing and if you got my drift,you should've known that i was indirectly pointing fingers at buhari who has suddenly found himself in that same spotlite and scene gej found himself...
Re: If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by adekole: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Spybradd:

you are getting me wrong totally,gej wad equally denied access to weaponry by the same west hence his decision to head down south agrica....buhari can follow suit too,like you urself said in your own post,to the east,to south africa,to ...anywhere else like gej did and was unnecessary ridiculed for....we are virtually saying the same thing and if you got my drift,you should've known that i was indirectly pointing fingers at buhari who has suddenly found himself in that same spotlite and scene gej found himself...

Wrong, wrong and very wrong!
First, we should not compare a corrupt regime (Jonathan's admin) to this regime.

America only rejected to sell weapons to Jonathan because they knew Jonathan lacked the leadership to win the war against Boko Haram and they also knew that Jonathan was surrounded by bunch of thieves that did not give a d@mn about Nigerians or Boko Haram. Therefore Jonathan got what he deserved.

Secondly, America did dispatch military personnel not only to rescue the Chibok missing girls, but also to completely disable Boko Haram. But of course, America gave up when they realized how unfocused, insincere and confused Jonathan and his boys were. They also discovered that less than 5% of the financial assistance was being spent on fighting Boko Haram. The rest of the money was being shared among Jonathan's boys.
Why do you think Sultan Dasuki is currently in trouble?

In a nutshell, you don't expect America to assist an administration that constantly steals and benefits from the war against Boko Haram....

You can not blame America for pushing back...For over 30 years our leaders have proven themselves to be nothing but useless. This is the kind of treatment you get when you don't respect yourselves or the citizens of your country.
I think with time Obama will reach out to Buhari and let him have whatever assistance he needs to win this war.

But please do not bring up Jonathan's name anymore. It is time for Nigeria to move forward and away from pure failure.
Re: If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by anonym0us: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
tonytony208:

Tony one chance over sabi go kill u abah relax jor
Re: If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by tonytony208(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Spybradd:

OK ok
Re: If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by Spybradd: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
adekole:

Wrong, wrong and very wrong!
First, we should not compare a corrupt regime (Jonathan's admin) to this regime.

America only rejected to sell weapons to Jonathan because they knew Jonathan lacked the leadership to win the war against Boko Haram and they also knew that Jonathan was surrounded by bunch of thieves that did not give a d@mn about Nigerians or Boko Haram. Therefore Jonathan got what he deserved.

Secondly, America did dispatch military personnel not only to rescue the Chibok missing girls, but also to completely disable Boko Haram. But of course, America gave up when they realized how unfocused, insincere and confused Jonathan and his boys were. They also discovered that less than 5% of the financial assistance was being spent on fighting Boko Haram. The rest of the money was being shared among Jonathan's boys.
Why do you think Sultan Dasuki is currently in trouble?

In a nutshell, you don't expect America to assist an administration that constantly steals and benefits from the war against Boko Haram....

You can not blame America for pushing back...For over 30 years our leaders have proven themselves to be nothing but useless. This is the kind of treatment you get when you don't respect yourselves or the citizens of your country.
I think with time Obama will reach out to Buhari and let him have whatever assistance he needs to win this war.

But please do not bring up Jonathan's name anymore. It is time for Nigeria to move forward and away from pure failure.

i doubt if you truly understand world and American politics...it could have been a different ball game entirely if gej had...vetoed da gay rights bill to suit uncle sam,just saying...
i don't think there could've been another reason besides that
......african nations are full of corrupt govt officials but still wotld bodies grant them loan
s and other financial assistance,so quit the gej is corrupt distracting piece..
Re: If Obama Doesn't Want To Sell Weapon To Fight BH, Let's Appraoch Other Countries by BigB11(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
I'm very disappointed with Obama's decision. I just can not see any sensible excuses for rejecting to release proper weapons to effectively end the senseless killing of innocent Nigerians. It is very disturbing and left a bad taste in my mouth. For the first time, I doubt the sincerity of any involvements of United States government.
It is totally dishonorable.

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Saraki, Lawan Feud May Complicate Issues For Buhari– Uzamere / Nigeria's Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Confirmed As Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.