Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,816 members, 7,837,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur (the Eye-opener) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur (the Eye-opener) (2854 Views)

6 Tips For Starting A Successful Small Business / Become A Successful Entrepreneur And Make 15k Weekly / What Happened To Me Yesterday An Eye Opener For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur (the Eye-opener) by kennethkaycee(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=samuelkingz post=43162571][/quote]

well Mr Kingz, I'm still very much available for you and your peeps, my real page for the above pix will be shared with you cos it would be truncated if posted here.
Buzz me and I'll feed you in.
Also I've been to Unizik, I didn't have your phone number when I visited Anambra State, could have breeze in on you guys.
see the pix below and like I make good my words to work with anyone I teach my techniques until you start to get some level of success...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Petroleum Brokerage Business With Little Or No Capital / Your Motivational And Inspirational Page / Concrete Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.