Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC (2520 Views)

3 APC Members Killed In Adikpo, Benue By Angry Mob Who Mistook Them For Robbers / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by salterswan: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
In a bid to rubbish reports that the All Progressives Congress, APC, mobilised the underaged to vote in the last general election, the leadership of the party on Friday said that the children seen on camera and various social media platforms with voters cards where mostly Lilliputians and midgets.

Speaking on behalf of the APC on African Independent Television, AIT, on a programme “Focus Nigeria” Lorencia Oyeama disclosed that Nigerians might have mistaken dwarfs, people of short stature as under aged voters.

Oyeama further congratulated the north for massively voting for President Muhammadu Buhari despite the fact he was totally rejected in the south-east geopolitical zone.

The Deputy National Chairman of PDP, Uche Secondus, had after the 2015 general election, listed the seven affected states as Kano, Jigawa, Kaduna, Gombe, Bauchi, Katsina and Kogi States, adding that based on concrete facts collated by the party’s field agents, majority of voters in the aforementioned states were in fact underaged. Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/2015-polls-pdp-mistook-lilliputians-dwarfs-for-underaged-voters-apc/
Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by kbams241: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by donsmall94(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
cry
Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by MizMyColi(f): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
cheesy
APC and Liesgrin
How else does Lorencia Onyeama intend to explains this?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2665515_kwankwaso_png38c0e9eb1ec91bee205d131b0ad048b9

More lies, I suppose...

8 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by alabiyemmy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
There is nothing we wont hear from these APC goats.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by davuvid(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by Agwoden(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Janjawe.ed? Expect more trash from them.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by vedaxcool(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
MizMyColi:
cheesy
APC and Liesgrin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2665515_kwankwaso_png38c0e9eb1ec91bee205d131b0ad048b9

More lies, I suppose...
[/s]

And almajiris is composed of underage kids only?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by BushidoBlue(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hahahahahahahaaaa.... Lie republic!!!!!

Mark my words this will lead to a fallout amongst these strange bedfellows who see themselves smarter than every other Nigerian!!!!!
Unashamed liars from the pit of sheol.

In other news here are some more lilliputians...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by MizMyColi(f): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by Candyrain(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
These APC people are just so impossible. So you expect us not to be able to differentiate a dwarf from an underage kids? I give up on these people. Tufiakwa...

6 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by suggyspic: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
That's what APC is made off. watch the way they are trying to defend an issue that the whole world can attest to. foolish woman. Gbenga was trying very hard to put her in the right track, but she could no read his body language.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by Candyrain(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2015

5 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
The average APC supporter is a Taqiyya practicing marafarker.

Don't even attempt to make any sense with them.

They exist in an Orwellian State where the truth is a lie and war is peace.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
In Osun they are just waking up to see the lie.

Leave them to wallow in their spit pit.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
APC and Liesgrin

More lies, I suppose...

The term "Almajiri" is not only for underage people.
Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by Giddyprance(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
so I'm supposed to believe that there's an entire community of Lilliputians and dwarfs in the North?.......wow...they must be cursed indeed!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by MizMyColi(f): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mynd44:

Yes, as evidenced here https://www.nairaland.com/2474820/pdp-mistook-lilliputians-dwarfs-underaged#36229411

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by Mynd44: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You need to know that in our quest to find excuses for losing, we pick holes which are not meant to exist in what people say.

While one cannot completely ruled out the election in the North was according to the laws. The election in the South was also ridden with madness.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by BushidoBlue(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mynd44:

The bone of contention is not Almajiri. It is Underaged voters!!! I'm beginning to see those who actually used religions and ethnicity to cause division during the last election. Their lies are beginning to crumble. ... September ministry

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by Mynd44: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes, as evidenced here https://www.nairaland.com/2474820/pdp-mistook-lilliputians-dwarfs-underaged#36229411
So how does the pictures you showed say Senator Kwankwaso meant underage voters?

The reply to you is that the term Almajiri is not exclusive to underage citizens. Those underage voters might or might not be almajiri.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by Mynd44: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
BushidoBlue:

The bone of contention is not Almajiri. It is Underaged voters!!! I'm beginning to see those who actually used religions and ethnicity to cause division during the last election. Their lies are beginning to crumble. ... September ministry
The post you quoted was to the person who inferred that Almajiri meant underage voters.

Our electoral system is not perfect but bit by bit, we will get there
Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by MizMyColi(f): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mynd44:

So how does the pictures you showed say Senator Kwankwaso meant underage voters?

The reply to you is that the term Almajiri is not exclusive to underage citizens. Those underage voters might or might not be almajiri.

But amajiris mostly comprise underage citizens, not so?
It therefore adds up that either way, as evidenced in the pictures above, underaged voters were used.

I served in Kebbi state.
In my one year plus of staying there.
I never saw them refer to any teen as "Almajiri".
They were all children.

More pictures for your perusal
https://www.nairaland.com/2474820/pdp-mistook-lilliputians-dwarfs-underaged#36229168

1 Like

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by BushidoBlue(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mynd44:

The post you quoted was to the person who inferred that Almajiri meant underage voters.

Our electoral system is not perfect but bit by bit, we will get there

Come one man be objective in your line of argument. What is the ratio of children to adults in the make up of the Almajiri.
Now get back to the thread which is to counter the erroneous fallacy of lilliputians, like we can't and don't see evidence to the contrary. Please stop trying to derail the thread.
I respect your opinion but to propagate it please open a new thread and state your facts there, this thread is to prove the AIT guest wrong!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Come one man be objective in your line of argument. What is the ratio of children to adults in the make up of the Almajiri.
Now get back to the thread which is to counter the erroneous fallacy of lilliputians, like we can't and don't see evidence to the contrary. Please stop trying to derail the thread.
I respect your opinion but to propagate it please open a new thread and state your facts there, this thread is to prove the AIT guest wrong!!!
Oh please stop this tantrum. I did not remember quoting you first. I quoted the person who brought in senator Kwankwaso's comment.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by effrebor(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Shoro niyen undecided
Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

But amajiris mostly comprise underage citizens, not so?
It therefore adds up that either way, as evidenced in the pictures above, underaged voters were used.

I served in Kebbi state.
In my one year plus of staying there.
I never saw them refer to any teen as "Almajiri".
They were all children.

More pictures for your perusal
https://www.nairaland.com/2474820/pdp-mistook-lilliputians-dwarfs-underaged#36229168

1. Did you do a census to know that the population of underage almajiri I greater than the adult ones?

2. So you now judge people's age by their face right? Nice

3. You saw underage people queuing up to vote but how do we know they were not there to vote for KOWA not APC or PDP? Your pictorial evidence does not show the voting pattern of these underage people thereby doing something criminal.

For you to conclude that the voted for a particular party/individual, you must show evidence to that and not just evidence that they voted.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by Biodun37: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Law of karma, search for pictures of 2012 election where this same set of people voted. Then, there vote was massively counted for pdp victory, now when it counted against them, they are quick to reveal the secret which they concealed then.
Na God win, Nigeria win, bye bye to corruption!
Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by Biodun37: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Law of karma, search for pictures of 2011 election where this same set of people voted. Then, there vote was massively counted for pdp victory, now when it counted against them, they are quick to reveal the secret which they concealed then.
Na God win, Nigeria win, bye bye to corruption!
Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by kaypound(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol@ dwarf.... grin.. . This APC sef...

Naija politics is a comedy to watch.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by FacelessPatriot: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
so Northerners are now Lilliputians, midget and dwarfs? shocked shocked shocked APC and propaganda grin grin grin The perpetrators of these lies should be burnt alive

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC by coolestrogue(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I am not expecting anything sensible from you, after all, your faith permits you to lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj / Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” / About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.