Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty (20082 Views)

Court Stops ICPC, EFCC, SSS, Others From Arresting, Probing Kingsley Kuku / Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC / Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by kilmix: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bring it on
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by emperorzz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
sdindan:
The achievements of buhari in America the past 4 days. 1. Buhari slept in Blair house. 2. Buhari created a new political party. 3. Rochas took a picture with Obama. 4. Rochas slept off at a meeting. 5. Oshiomhole's pocket was bulging with our money. 6. Nigerverdian women were represented at the meeting. 7. Buhari confirmed he is plagued with memory loss. 8. Buhari shook hands with Obama. 9. Buhari answered questions fired at him by Amanpour. 10. Amanpour understood Buhari. 11. Buhari said No to gayism 12. Buhari has unlocked the secret of feeding 5,000 with 5 loaves and 2 fishes. 13. While surrounded by thieves, Buhari kept a straight face while assuring us he would prosecute thieves within his own party. 14. While Nigeria was in America on the historic, ground breaking, Guinness World Records making visit; America was in Kenya to discuss progress. 15. While Buhari was away, bombs kept dropping daily, Nigerians kept dying daily. So, as you can see, in less than 100 days in office, Buhari has achieved what Jonathan could not achieve in "6" years.
u try sha..u just take all ur time compose dis long comic...well, hope say u appreciate my lik of encouragement. I be cartoonist.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by badesco(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
If care is not taken, this Witch hunting will destroy APC because Mr. President will end stepping on the wrong toes. GM and OBJ seems to have same unforgiven spirit.
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
We are watching, i hope EFCC have some evidence to begin with.
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by creserve: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
sdindan:
The achievements of buhari in America the past 4 days. 1. Buhari slept in Blair house. 2. Buhari created a new political party. 3. Rochas took a picture with Obama. 4. Rochas slept off at a meeting. 5. Oshiomhole's pocket was bulging with our money. 6. Nigerverdian women were represented at the meeting. 7. Buhari confirmed he is plagued with memory loss. 8. Buhari shook hands with Obama. 9. Buhari answered questions fired at him by Amanpour. 10. Amanpour understood Buhari. 11. Buhari said No to gayism 12. Buhari has unlocked the secret of feeding 5,000 with 5 loaves and 2 fishes. 13. While surrounded by thieves, Buhari kept a straight face while assuring us he would prosecute thieves within his own party. 14. While Nigeria was in America on the historic, ground breaking, Guinness World Records making visit; America was in Kenya to discuss progress. 15. While Buhari was away, bombs kept dropping daily, Nigerians kept dying daily. So, as you can see, in less than 100 days in office, Buhari has achieved what Jonathan could not achieve in "6" years.
This actually speaks volume about your level of....
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by herdjerd: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
IT IS WELL, GOD BLESS NIGERIA.....................
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by Chigold101(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Editor1:
A ploy to disorganise the amnesty programme and give it a bad name. Yet he wants to grant same amnesty to his Boko boys!!

Buhari is a punishment for the sins of our fathers against God. I am only happy we will soon serve out the punishment!
you are on point oooo
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Editor1:
A ploy to disorganise the amnesty programme and give it a bad name. Yet he wants to grant same amnesty to his Boko boys!!

Buhari is a punishment for the sins of our fathers against God. I am only happy we will soon serve out the punishment!
The amnesty programme, framed by the Yar'Adua/Jonathan tenure, is due to end this year.
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by DTaj: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Editor1:

Would you shut up and do not comment about a thing you know nothing about? You do not even know Kingsley Kuku!

The guy's many mansions in Ondo state, Lagos, and Abuja reeks of opulence! I know a sub-contractor who fixed electronic appliances in his mansion in Ondo state. The man almost fainted on seeing crass display of stolen wealth!

Ask about Kinsgley Kuku's worth as an ordinary member of Ondo State House of Assembly as man in his 30s and compare it to his worth after Jonadaftjonathan catapulted him to a multi-millionaire with the Amnesty job (after he got tutelage from Timi Alaibe)!

So many clowns on Nairaland who know nothing about Nigeria just come here to spew rubbish and hatred for Buhari.

President Buhari, Nigerians who are well informed, who are silent achievers, who toil day and night to make a living are solidly behind you. Forget about the daft 'Wailing Wailers' and their beneficiaries ranting all over social media!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI!!!

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
sdindan:
lol now this is constructive criticism...
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by ojnnaco(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Which northern Presidential aid has been probe since d emergence of dis tribalistic administration
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by publicfigure: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Kingsley Kuku must be probed because the amnesty programme is a mess. I am pdp n i hail 4rm Bayelsa State. So i am saying this without sentiments.
Kingsley Kuku is worse than an armed robber. He must be probed. Long Live Bayelsa State!
Long Live Niger Delta!!
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by stankezzy: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
i do not suport buhari but if he has gots to probe let him do it well because after probing next president will still probe him for probing some and leaving some.
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by nickxtra(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Editor1:

One thing you guys and critics of this current war against corruption failed to understand is that these probes were based on petitions and counter petitions written against such suspects possibly by their own enemies, tribesmen, fellow business men who they refused to settle appropriately or even staff and colleagues in the same office. I can recall that on many occasions, many Niger Delta groups have petitioned this Amnesty programme with Mr. Kingsley as the head. We should not just be critiquing for the sake of it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by BankManager(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
All na wash... EFCC=Toothless Bulldog

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by omogin(f): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Efcc should join nollywood Abeg. They are hiding the files of those that have settled them in the MDAs and going after those that will make PMB 'happy'. For probing these pro GEJ guys now shows Efcc cannot investigate APC guys for corruption now.
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by DonaldGenes(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Omambala1:
And yet, Buhari has not declared his assets publicly. Please Mr President, tell us how much you have, before arresting people for corruption.
and after telling you how much he has? what next
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by Bome01(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Kingsley Kuku, that guy practically turned his village(Arogbo) to a city overnight!
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
OP, july 28 leva reach lah... Well its gud 2 knw d@ d efcc hav regained her teeth under Buhari. *watching d fite against corruption on 4D* we need more of dat, @ least to serve as deterence 2 oda in10din tief grin
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
change

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by efilefun(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Editor1:

You are nothing but a pained wailer, this same people who were sent out of the country to study had been complaining of not getting a dime for almost 6 to 7 months, some were even on television stations crying for help, could remember seeing a video on YouTube were they came to lay complains
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by efilefun(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
emekaokeke1978:
Very soon all d north and South West will receive this in millions fold,picture below
if u were actually born in 1978 and you still reason like this then am sorry for the offsprings you would produce
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by Jesusloveyou: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
HeartRobber:
Probing season kiss

Make I open gate for my madam
are u a gateman?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by Jesusloveyou: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
HeartRobber:
Probing season kiss

Make I open gate for my madam
are u a gateman?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by mechanics(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
I guess EFCC ave woken up 4rm their slumber.
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by nellyelitz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Very soon efcc will move against Jonathan's dogs undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by Sibe007(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Its common knowledge amongst people that are on ground that Kingsley Kuku moved loads of money, and Jonathan is currently very disappointed in him. That was why they couldnt pay the fees of some of the students in Russia, Ukraine, Uk, Canada.

Stay informed.

Whether he probes people in the south, Yes thats fine, its for our collective good. so as to send a clear message that you cannot just eat jollof rice meant for every one alone and get away with it. Change is here

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by RealEstate37: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by Billygee2u: 2:35am On Jul 25, 2015
Omambala1:
And yet, Buhari has not declared his assets publicly. Please Mr President, tell us how much you have, before arresting people for corruption.
Re: EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
efilefun:
You are nothing but a pained wailer, this same people who were sent out of the country to study had been complaining of not getting a dime for almost 6 to 7 months, some were even on television stations crying for help, could remember seeing a video on YouTube were they came to lay complains

Don't use ur mommy's fone without her conscent. Now go back home and be a good boy. Dis may be the reason why ur Promiscuous dad rejected u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Gives Account Of How Publicly-raised Campaign Funds Were Spent / Edo 2020: Oshiomole Says He Regrets Supporting Obaseki / IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.