Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Are Striped Button Up Shirts Going Out Of Fashion? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Striped Button Up Shirts Going Out Of Fashion? (1319 Views)

Would You Do This Hairstyle All In The Name Of Fashion / Is It Unfashionable To Wear A Check Shirt On A Striped Trouser? / Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Striped Button Up Shirts Going Out Of Fashion? by Hugoboi(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2006
This is primarily for the guys in the house even tho, the girls can contribute.I ran into a friend in a mall and when she noticed I bought a couple of shirts,she made a statement to the effect that button up shirts were obsolete and i should try mo of skin tee shirts.I need y'all contributions
Re: Are Striped Button Up Shirts Going Out Of Fashion? by kiki(f): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2006
hmmmmmmm like duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Are Striped Button Up Shirts Going Out Of Fashion? by Hugoboi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2006
hmmmmmmm like duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
angry angry sad sad sad
Re: Are Striped Button Up Shirts Going Out Of Fashion? by Mula(f): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2006
well, I don't want my guy looking like coffin-bearer
I want my man to show his fit body.
and no hairy chest please, I don't want ppl thinking there are Houseflies stuck to his chest.
Then again if guy is shaped like S, well agbada is the only solution.
Re: Are Striped Button Up Shirts Going Out Of Fashion? by kiki(f): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2006
Mula:

well, I don't want my guy looking like coffin-bearer
I want my man to show his fit body.
and no hairy chest please, I don't want people thinking there are Houseflies stuck to his chest.
Then again if guy is shaped like S, well agbada is the only solution.

LOL grin cheesy yeah gurl thats wat i'm talkin bout
Re: Are Striped Button Up Shirts Going Out Of Fashion? by Hugoboi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!creative Fashion Designers,place Your Advert Here / Burberry Bu1361 $135.00 Free Shipping / See Pregnant Woman Sweet Fashioin Style.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.