Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) (16177 Views)

Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) / Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Motherless Babies / Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by nemzy14(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nice one bro. Am sure some comdians will not do such
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by victorazy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
ok
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by holyteeboy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wow!!veri sweet of him....would have loved pix ooo
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by RealEstate37: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Mypeople2(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
skybeauty:
Awwww dats so sweet of him
That is how they all started .Please I want to know if he has joined politics. It is because Desmond Elliott did the same thing last year and he became an Honourable this year
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by jtownrep: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
refreshrate:
No be person be dis?
one leaking brain with dread locks wey no fit manage common beer parlor for unilag road go dey seek attention abusing former president.
No be the same comedian both of dem be?

Bros you harsh o! The beer parlor matter still dey vex you? But e don tay na and I sure say d guy don wise up.
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Maximus85(m): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
GLeesMODEL:

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/07/gandoki.html

So, why is this making the news? Why all these showey display of charity? Do not let your left know what your right is doing.

Another cheap and stupid publicity.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
donholy28:
Gandoki??...all the comedies way I dey watch...I never see him b4

How will you know him, when you be Peak-Choco Generation tongue

1 Like

Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by ifihearam: 12:20am On Jul 25, 2015
My favorite comedian. But not so lucky.
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by delishpot: 2:19am On Jul 25, 2015
Him try. Commendable
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by publicfigure: 6:56am On Jul 25, 2015
GANDOKI One Love. This is the finest comedian Nigeria has produced. I Love U 4 ur kind gestures.
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by publicfigure: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2015
Mypeople2:
That is how they all started .Please I want to know if he has joined politics. It is because Desmond Elliott did the same thing last year and he became an Honourable this year

Dont u think u are being pessimistic here. Let God be the judge of that.
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Emilo(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2015
Gandoki, by far the most natural comedian in Nigeria. My best, after Alibaba in his peak years.
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by nd2all: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2015
SAI BABA ADMINISTRATION IS INDEED A CHANGE ONE..

I pledge to Nigeria my country...
To remove JONATHAN & SANBO from the country's office...
To be gentle and loyal on the Election day...
To vote BUHARI & OSINBAJO with all my strength...
To protect my PVC and uphold no Violence & Trouble...
So help me God!! Amen............
Share this if you agreed.
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by darlenese(f): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2015
donholy28:
Gandoki??...all the comedies way I dey watch...I never see him b4

That is because you are a baby,

Not even indomie generation .....but BOBO grin grin
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Baroba(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2015
Good on Gandoki, but make I ask, why can't these kids be adopted? I see women flocking to pastors asking for the fruit of the womb..

If for some reason one can not conceive, adopt, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that..

Beautiful babies..
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by kliq(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2015
My favourite comedian smiley
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by sunsewa: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
nice one,not basket mouth that is hustling to curry favour from the government.
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by bezimo(m): 3:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Gandoki.My best ever comedian. He is so humorous.
Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by 400billionman: 5:07am On Jul 26, 2015
God bless him

Charity is my dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) by IME1: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
i think this is great. show casing kindness is not always showing off, but i see it as a way to encourage and teach others. do you know some people don't know what orphanages are not to mention how to locate one!?! shocked
some people are insensitive like that angry
some people have but feel that those that dont have are lazy or would divert their donations. but that is just an excuse, love does not focus on the odds.
some who have benefited from charity have gone ahead to enrich themselves forgetting where they are coming from and what they went thru and others are going thru too. these people are not loving.
i commend people who show love and do charity. when u give privately and secretly, it is good and honourable and God will reward you.
but when you give and people get to know (like people were broadcasting Jesus' miracles and good deeds in His time) you will spur people to do same and know how they too can contribute to the society.
all we do in my organisation as a Charity and Social development group is what we have benefited over the years and learnt from others.
God bless the cheerful and generous giver- in time (visits) and in kind (items)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio / Rape Allegations: Chris Brown Released Without Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.