Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun (22921 Views)

Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) / New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos / Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun by shomutuski(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Speechless.

Another life has just been taken.

Just as the Police shot and killed my younger sister's husband at a check point, saying it was an accidental discharge because they carry guns.

Just as hundred's of innocent Nigerian's are killed yearly by the Police, because they carry guns.

Just as those innocent ibo boys were killed in Abuja some years back because they carry guns.

Just as those Northern traders were killed and their bodies burned, along Lokoja-Abuja road some years back because they carry guns.

Just as thousands of mostly the poor illiterate Nigerians are bulled and oppressed by the Police, because they carry gun.

Sometimes, you are just left speechless with what to say or even what to write.

When this mother set out from home that day, she did not know that she will not only end up nearly losing her life, but losing her child too.

I could have been that child in that woman's belly, it could have been you in her womb, it could have been any of us who just go their live's snuffed out.

That child could have been great. That child was just Murdered by sadly, the people that were suppose to save lives.

This story touches me personally,as i am reliving what my younger one went through and is still going through with her kids, just because a drunk policeman was given a gun.

Sometimes, even a sinner and an Atheist Prays. And this is a good time for prayers.

May we and our family never encounter anything that will cut our live's short.

Reading this thread with tears in my eyes, am full of rage now.. I just feel like becoming a killer that kills police only..
1.My first prayer: May Almighty Allah grant this lady paradise, her dead son and every other people that have died in an unjust manner.

2. My second: May God punish all doctors, investigators and any other person that have aided and abetted to covering up the crimes of those bastard policemen, they will never see good in life, their unborn generation will suffer untold hardship.. They will die a painful death.

3. My third: All the policemen dem, that have been doing this kind of thing, oppressing nigerians because of the stuupid black cloth they wear and guns!!! God I pray that God grant them the slowest and most painful death at the hands of karma. May they be denied the pleasure of heaven...
4. I pray My family, Your Family and All my fellow Nairalanders families be protected from all the evil men on the face of earth.. God Almighty protect us all.

PS: Pardon my negative prayers, the story was very painful to me... Imagining the woman pain before she died, the thoughts were too much for me..

I hate the police, I hate those that abuse power.. Rip Ma'am, I love you, God loves you most.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
youngice:
Get a lawyer Go to these activist NGO Tell your story and sue the NPF Then demand that they go to jail My heart felt condolences
also, the Hospital for been unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun by Ifymma(f): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=36245380]Speechless.

Just as the Police shot and killed my younger sister's husband at a check point, saying it was an accidental discharge because they carry guns.

Just as hundred's of innocent Nigerian's are killed yearly by the Police, because they carry guns.

Just as those innocent ibo boys were killed in Abuja some years back because they carry guns.

Just as those Northern traders were killed and their bodies burned, along Lokoja-Abuja road some years back because they carry guns.

Just as thousands of mostly the poor illiterate Nigerians are bulled and oppressed by the Police, because they carry gun.

When this mother set out from home that day, she did not know that she will not only end up nearly losing her life, but losing her child too.

I could have been that child in that woman's belly, it could have been you in her womb, it could have been any of us who just go their live's snuffed out.

That child could have been great. That child was just Murdered by sadly, the people that were suppose to save lives.

This story touches me personally,as i am reliving what my younger one went through and is still going through with her kids, just because a drunk policeman was given a gun.

Sometimes, even a sinner and an Atheist Prays. And this is a good time for prayers.

You have said it all. May God save us from these black uniform people with a black heart called police

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun by chaiii: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nigeria police I so much hate them, something similar happened to me when I was 6months pregnant around blessed warehouse in Ladipo. they just stopped me accusing me of stealing my car after producing every documents they still drove me to Olosan police station if not that I was patient with them and one of them that fought for me I wonder what would have happened to me. They are major problem in our country.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun by BelieveNaija: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nigeria police the most incompetent and corrupt section of our system. Always with these same statement we are still investigating, may God save Naija
Re: Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun by hadizasaf: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Must you be this insensitive? Don't you think you should have looked for another thread to post your business instead of one like this?

While I respect and mourn with the bereaved,bros please tell me what your sensitivity has achieved in Nigeria other than throwing curses at the NPF!
Re: Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun by hadizasaf: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
donem:

Man how much would 2 units cost? Am interested.

@Donem
Whatsapp me on 08037600752
You can buy online at konga.com/ks
Price is N33,500.00 full specifications at
Konga.com/ks

Thanks
If yourin lagos. I can do home/office delivery at a cost but if you buy from konga.com/ks itsee delivery
Re: Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun by hadizasaf: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
mentorandfriend:
We're talking about a life that was lost even before it began; gone like the wind, taken by arrogance, stvpidity, brainless backwardness and unprofessionalsm, and all that matters to you is to advertise your business.
I have no words to begin to describe your foolishness, heartless depravity, and unbridled lust for gain.
Nonsense.

Call me whatever you want
Advert na advert
Even coke noi stop advert when plane crash for naija
Truth is what has your mourning achieved?
Apart from abusing an organisation you'd love to join if given the chance
I mourn with the bereaved but if she had the fone I'm advertising perhaps things could have been better
Re: Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun by hadizasaf: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

How much?

Free shipping
N33,500
Buy at /ks

Or

Call/whatsapp 08037600752
Re: Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun by mentorandfriend(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
hadizasaf:

Call me whatever you want
Advert na advert
Even coke noi stop advert when plane crash for naija
Truth is what has your mourning achieved?
Apart from abusing an organisation you'd love to join if given the chance

I mourn with the bereaved but if she had the fone I'm advertising perhaps things could have been better
Fvck off my mentions dude. An organisation I'd love to join my foot.
What gives you that impression that I'm in need of a job?
If your organisation is that irrestible and big, why is it not paying for advert space at the top page?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun by Sobeautiful: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
hadizasaf:

While I respect and mourn with the bereaved,bros please tell me what your sensitivity has achieved in Nigeria other than throwing curses at the NPF!
Do you really respect and mourn with the bereaved? I ask because l believe business is more important to you.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun by KanwuliaJara: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nigeria! The COUNTRY of GENETIC RAPISTS! cheesy
How baby nor go die for insai hot "box" with no electricity? cheesy
Re: Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun by hyelhira: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
A lot of the people in our police and armed forces excessively abuse their power. Many Nigerians experience police brutality and abuses everyday. I have. Yet, some people will quickly rush out to defend them when international organizations report these human right abuses. We are our own enemies sometimes.

HungerBAD:
Speechless.

Re: Woman Brutalized By Police Baby Dies In Incubator- Daily Sun by ModiKen(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Brytawon:
I was walking around when i saw a cashier hand
this little boy his money back, the boy couldn't
have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have
enough money to buy this doll.'' The little boy
turned to the old woman next to him, ''Granny,
are you sure I don't have enough money?'' She
replied, ''You know that you don't have enough
money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked
him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she
went to look around. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his
hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked
him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the
doll that my sister loved most and wanted so
much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa
Claus would bring it to her.' I replied to him that
maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all,
and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus
can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to
give the doll to my mommy so that she can give
it to my sister when she goes there.' His eyes
were so sad while saying this, 'My Sister has
gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is
going to see God very soon too, so I thought that
she could take the doll with her to give it to my
sister.'' My heart nearly stopped. The little boy
looked up at me and said, 'I told daddy to tell
mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I
come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of
himself. He was laughing. He then told me 'I
want mommy to take my picture with her so she
won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish
she didn't have to leave me, but daddy says that
she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he
looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very
quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the
boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you
do have enough money for the doll!'' OK' he said,
'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my
money to his without him seeing and we started
to count it. There was enough for the doll and
even some spare money.
The little boy said, 'Thank you God for giving me
enough money!' Then he looked at me and
added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep
for God to make sure I had enough money to buy
this doll, so that mommy could give it to my
sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have
enough money to buy a white rose for my
mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too
much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll
and a white rose.'' 'My mommy loves white
roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I
left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a
totally different state of mind from when I
started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my
mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper
article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk
man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a
young woman and a little girl. The little girl died
right away and the mother was left in a critical
state. The family had to decide whether to pull
the plug on the life-sustaining machine because
the young woman would not be able to recover
from the coma. Was this the family of the little
boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy I
read in the newspaper that the young woman
had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I
bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the
funeral home where the body of the young
woman was for people to see and make last
wishes before her burial. She was there, in her
coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand
with the photo of the little boy and the doll
placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life
had been changed forever. The love that the
little boy had for his mother and his sister is still,
to this day, hard to imagine, and in a fraction of
a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away
from him.

I'm speechless.....àlmost at the brink of tears.

A little boy's happiness taken by a drunk idiot!

Stiffer punishments should be given to persons who commit such crimes just like the police men in the post.

Its not all about talking on nairaland.

2019, I must present myself for election; my state's House of assembly for starters...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k / Man Beaten By Mob After Being Caught Stealing From Bus Passenger. Photo / Driver Shot Dead In Jos By Police (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.