Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

PHOTOS: Borno Police Parades 11 Criminals, Recovers Arms & Stash Of Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Borno Police Parades 11 Criminals, Recovers Arms & Stash Of Money (675 Views)

Boko Haram: Borno Police Command Takes Custody Of 536 Stolen Livestock / PHOTOS: Borno Idps Begin Mass Production Of Soap, Detergents, Pomade, Bags / Photos: Borno Police Parades 11 Criminals, Recovers Arms & Stash Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Borno Police Parades 11 Criminals, Recovers Arms & Stash Of Money by 247frolicboss(m): 5:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Borno Police Parades 11 Criminals, Recovers Arms & Stash Of Money by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 25, 2015
These are Bokos and not mere criminals .
Re: PHOTOS: Borno Police Parades 11 Criminals, Recovers Arms & Stash Of Money by donholy28(m): 5:56am On Jul 25, 2015
See dem yeye head...Even police bullet dey there...hmmm I dey suspect something o...a police officer dey involved... and see money...DPO go don sneak some dodge...but this boko men...God don catch dem
Re: PHOTOS: Borno Police Parades 11 Criminals, Recovers Arms & Stash Of Money by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 25, 2015
donholy28:
See dem yeye head...Even police bullet dey there...hmmm I dey suspect something o...a police officer dey involved... and see money...DPO go don sneak some dodge...but this boko men...God don catch dem

This is a massive ongoing cover up .

See that stash of fresh minted naira. That can only come fresh from the mint.

That money was not stolen but given to these bokos for their operations.

Obviously the Police are attempting a cover up.

I suspect the Israelis are testing the sincerity of Buhari on Boko Haram and so presented Nigeria govt with this intel to see how they will react.

So the need for this cover up.

The money came from one very influential person who was photographed giving the bokos money only for that individual to now claim he was robbed.

Cover up and I suspect Shettima in this.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Borno Police Parades 11 Criminals, Recovers Arms & Stash Of Money by donholy28(m): 6:09am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

This is a massive ongoing cover up .

See that stash of fresh minted naira. That can only come fresh from the mint.

That money was not stolen but given to these bokos for their operations.

Obviously the Police are attempting a cover up.

I suspect the Israelis are testing the sincerity of Buhari on Boko Haram and so presented Nigeria govt with this intel to see how they will react.

So the need for this cover up.

The money came from one very influential person who was photographed giving the bokos money only for that individual to now claim he was robbed.

Cover up and I suspect Shettima in this.
Yes...the money is fresh from d bank and obviously... they didn't rob any Bank... so this was money given to d boko boys and now that they've been caught...those people have denied them and labelled them thieves to kill d case

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Borno Police Parades 11 Criminals, Recovers Arms & Stash Of Money by Demmocrats(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Borno Police Parades 11 Criminals, Recovers Arms & Stash Of Money by Demmocrats(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2015
K
Re: PHOTOS: Borno Police Parades 11 Criminals, Recovers Arms & Stash Of Money by funstufz(m): 6:28am On Jul 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 16% / Senator Dino Melaye: You’re Now Madam Saraki’s Handbag Carrier?, By A Oluwasanjo / See What Nigerians Are Saying About Ex Governors Seeking R-election In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.