Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) (34384 Views)

Hum Rider - The Car Lagosians Have Been Waiting For / Photo Of Okada Rider Carrying 9 Passengers On One Bike / LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by wrench: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2015
Gory news this early morning........... Oluwa order my steps, Amen
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by babasade(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2015
Oluwa ooo..it is always lagos
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by Gelengelen: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2015
y
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by dre11(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2015
He died a painful death
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by Lincoln275(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2015
put on ur helmelt always
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by HRich(m): 7:35am On Jul 25, 2015
jaybee3:
No helmet..... Geez

Helmet wouldn't even protact this kind of speed.
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by jhuzcoyle(m): 7:35am On Jul 25, 2015
chai..
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by Sanuzi(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2015
RIP
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by IceDude(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2015
pointstores:
Inpatience of these okada riders
Accident isnt all about your impatience or carelessness . Its either you hit sumone or sumone hits you.................RIP to the okada man

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by ralph28(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmm,
May we never die in this way.
All the arrows of the wicked ones will not see us IJN amen.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by hadizasaf: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Whatsapp/call 08037600752

Or visit our online shop to order now

Konga.com/ks

Outstanding features:
*fully waterproof
*makes call(uses micro sim)
*compatible with iOs and andriod phones
*camera
*uses TF(memory) card
*voice and video recorder
*pedometer,automatically checks your heartrate,monitors your sleep and exercise patterns

More details at konga.com/ks
PS: there are other colours,but we sell only the Gold exclusively for now !!!

Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by ignis: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Did he die?
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2015
Brytawon:
I was walking around when i saw a cashier hand
this little boy his money back, the boy couldn't
have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have
enough money to buy this doll.'' The little boy
turned to the old woman next to him, ''Granny,
are you sure I don't have enough money?'' She
replied, ''You know that you don't have enough
money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked
him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she
went to look around. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his
hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked
him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the
doll that my sister loved most and wanted so
much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa
Claus would bring it to her.' I replied to him that
maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all,
and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus
can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to
give the doll to my mommy so that she can give
it to my sister when she goes there.' His eyes
were so sad while saying this, 'My Sister has
gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is
going to see God very soon too, so I thought that
she could take the doll with her to give it to my
sister.'' My heart nearly stopped. The little boy
looked up at me and said, 'I told daddy to tell
mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I
come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of
himself. He was laughing. He then told me 'I
want mommy to take my picture with her so she
won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish
she didn't have to leave me, but daddy says that
she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he
looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very
quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the
boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you
do have enough money for the doll!'' OK' he said,
'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my
money to his without him seeing and we started
to count it. There was enough for the doll and
even some spare money.
The little boy said, 'Thank you God for giving me
enough money!' Then he looked at me and
added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep
for God to make sure I had enough money to buy
this doll, so that mommy could give it to my
sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have
enough money to buy a white rose for my
mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too
much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll
and a white rose.'' 'My mommy loves white
roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I
left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a
totally different state of mind from when I
started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my
mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper
article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk
man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a
young woman and a little girl. The little girl died
right away and the mother was left in a critical
state. The family had to decide whether to pull
the plug on the life-sustaining machine because
the young woman would not be able to recover
from the coma. Was this the family of the little
boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy I
read in the newspaper that the young woman
had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I
bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the
funeral home where the body of the young
woman was for people to see and make last
wishes before her burial. She was there, in her
coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand
with the photo of the little boy and the doll
placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life
had been changed forever. The love that the
little boy had for his mother and his sister is still,
to this day, hard to imagine, and in a fraction of
a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away
from him.
I was really touched by this your story than the okada man who refused to wear helmet
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by soos: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2015
GOD HELP!!!! embarassedGOD HELP!!!!
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by SeunPhantom(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2015
That is how one too sprayed my dad's car 3days ago with granite ooh .. Omo u need to see film. it was like watching Hollywood movie but you are inside the movie. Buh thank God no life was lost we came out alive buh mehnn.. for sure they are going to fix the car. Buh I no go forget dah day ooh
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Is he dead?
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by Lucasbalo(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2015
HRich:
Helmet wouldn't even protact this kind of speed.
Gbam. Helmet doesn't do any good in a motorcycle accident. That's why i gave up my power bike riding hobby after many years. I lost 2 buddies in 1 week, and that's in a well regulated society with obedience for traffic laws unlike Nigeria. Well, may he rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by ayoJ21(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2015
Both cyclists and paseengers should always put on their helmets...God protect us all...Amen
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by ojimbo(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2015
if they want to ban okada, you will see a lot of useless protest. no wonder Nigeria can never move forward in terms of development
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by stalione(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2015
I've said severally,FG barn okada nationwide,period.
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by dictbennie(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2015
R.I.P....so horrible a sight...
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by rottennaija(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
The rate at which associations of tankers and trucks are killing innocent Nigerians they should create a separate road for those blood sucking vampires

Or they should only operate from 7pm to 6 am every day.

Or revive our train system fully so 60% of what the trucks and container carriers should carry will be done by trains
www.

That was why they were gas pipeline that convey this Petroleum products to Depot and tankers were taken off the street. But vandal and politicians think otherwise for their personal benefits
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by Baroba(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2015
ddami:
Jesus Christ!!! who on earth had the freaking nerve to snap this kind of picture...

Can U imagine, disgusting and sickening, of what benefit is this picture? This madness of taking gory pictures and putting them up on blogs and social media needs to stop, Nobody wants to see a man's brain matter splattered all over the place..

May his Soul Rest in Peace..
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by Ugo50: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by Psuedy(f): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Gosh dis is gruesome!! wat a terrible death...If onlyhe had worn a crash helmet which by d way i thot was a law in Lagos?? RIP to d dead mehn!!
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by HRich(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. Helmet doesn't do any good in a motorcycle accident. That's why i gave up my power bike riding hobby after many years. I lost 2 buddies in 1 week, and that's in a well regulated society with obedience for traffic laws unlike Nigeria. Well, may he rest in peace.
Amen
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by RealEstate37: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Baroba:

Can U imagine, disgusting and sickening, of what benefit is this picture? This madness of taking gory pictures and putting them up on blogs and social media needs to stop, Nobody wants to see a man's brain matter splattered all over the place..

May his Soul Rest in Peace..
its so bad that if an accident happens taking pictures seems more appropriate before helping the victims....,,,,

For every scene whether good/bad it has to be pictures/videos first,,, a work that should be done by CCTV which also helps 2 know how it all happened.. na wa ooo.
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by harry509: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Y-sEwOJZo7g/VbKgvWB6ShI/AAAAAAAGAao/Mps0pN0i410/s400/1.jpg[/img]

The horrific accident happened this afternoon in front of interland containers near ABC terminal in Amuwo Odofin. An Okada rider carrying a passenger collided with a truck. Above is the passenger that survived. The Okada man wasn't so lucky. His head was split open. The photo is after the cut... but be seriously warned...it is horrific!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-55B47KFQT3s/VbKgwDbeznI/AAAAAAAGAaw/6k8UOY0jl4w/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-okada-riders-head-bursts-open-as.html

God av mercy.
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by pointstores(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2015
IceDude:
Accident isnt all about your impatience or carelessness . Its either you hit sumone or sumone hits you.................RIP to the okada man
I know what am saying bros these guys are 2 much in an haste precaution matters
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by Brytawon(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I was really touched by this your story than the okada man who refused to wear helmet

Sometimes tears are the only words to used in expressing how we feel.
Re: Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) by donem: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2015
ignis:
Did he die?
If u saw d pic attached n still commented this, you are insensitive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coscharis Motors Activates The Rolls-royce Black Badge In Nigeria (photos) / Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search / Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.