Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks (21909 Views)

Magu: Senate Plans Fresh Showdown With Presidency / FG Plans Fresh Financial Relief Package For States / Buhari Unbundles NNPC Into 7 Units (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by Jesusloveyou: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
This dulla-rd is too dull. undecided
a fooooool cannot recognized a good man

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by sanko05(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
did u realy read the comment?
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by sanko05(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2015
sad
yorke1:
This man talk too much. All we hear is I will do, I will do and I will do. When are you going to start doing.
even Babalawo can not put dis nation in place 4 six month it jst 2month of buhari in office, so leave baba alone o
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2015
nice move Mr. President
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by billyG(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2015
zimoni:
Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

We are watching and waiting.

2019 is not far.

One thing is certain, PDP shall be back. Yes, I'm sure.
Tufiakwa!God 4bid bad thing,by 2019 many Pdp thieftains will be in jail including u a gullible foolish pdp sycophant who is never gvn a kobo they looted.
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by Happiness87(f): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2015
time for Tinubu to get his compensation. His eyes has been on getting oil blocks
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by hinwazaka: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2015
The suggestion about the revocation of rights to a awarding of contracts by the minister is commendable and should be encouraged. If that's all we get from this government, then it won't be a total of failure afterall. The suggestion about not publicizing the said corrupt politicians is wrong and suicidal. The only way people will key into the anti-corruption war is for people to see the POW's paraded in the public spotlight.This could be the Deus ex machina in this dispensation. It would also help to discourage future defaulters from participating in such. Anything away from this is simply horseplay
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by cyberguy72(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2015
I bet u re on d
Dsimple:
When a man with intellect is talking u'll know, sai Baba
I bet u re on d same level with the duuuulllllardddd, dulllllarddddihno
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by BizBayo: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2015
jayfolarin:

You can now understand why some 1st class looters during GEJ's regime have not been summoned yet by the EFCC,ICPC or DSS, they simply have made the wise decision and embraced the plea bargain. This is unlike some foolish ones amongst them that still believe that the persistent cry of "Witch-hunt" by their ever-wailing supporters can save them from Buhari's Anti-corruption lashes.

It is obvious Buhari is not on some personal vendetta and is not interested in jailing anyone but the few "Corrupt and Stone-hearted thieves ". Politicians that fall in this category abound and will easily fill our prisons to the delight of honest, hardworking and patriotic Nigerians.

The future is looking good from here. Nigeria shall be great again! SaiBuhari!

I was about quoting that particular part. The president wants coperation, thats why he wants to create a plea bargain. But some thieves, instead of them to take the opportunity and drop the fuds that they have looted, na so so strong head dem go dey do. If EFCC should probe such thieves, some mofos will say it is witch hunting.
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by ceejay4real(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2015
zimoni:
Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
We are watching and waiting.
2019 is not far.
One thing is certain, PDP shall be back. Yes, I'm sure.
Ewu Congo! In your fantasy world abi? Wake up 4rm ur slumber my friend!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2015
A
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by princejenks(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2015
We have always known it has always been about the oil licences. I really think baba needs to constitute his cabinet and advisers who will adequately school him on a lot of things cos he comes across as politically naive on a lot of issues in the polity. Well,he should know nnpc was created under an act and any modifications have to pass through the legislature before it can become a reality,the reason the PIB bill is still gathering dust somewhere in between the two houses of the national assembly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by Donbrig: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
I so much wonder why some Nigerians hardly appreciate good things. Buhari is trying to resolve the problems that has ruined and destroyed our nation for decades, yet some hard to please idiotic fellow Nigerians are calling my President names. Just because he wants to make life better for us, he could also decide to follow the paths of his predecessors and nothing we can do about it.

May God increase the wisdom and strength of Buhari's govt and grant him good health.
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by joromega: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
DONMAYOR19:

you are the one rather too dull to understand how the waves goes.i cant just understand how some people are enemies of progress...nothing good makes them happy..bros wake up..or you will be left behind
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by Aprl: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
NNPC is the major target for corruption because Nigeria is a mono economy and NNPC happens to be in charge of crude oil, if agriculture was booming like the NNPC, there will be corruption saga in the sector too. Just like many politicians are defecting from PDP to APC because it is ruling party now and not PDP.

Common sense approach is what we should use in fighting corruption instead of infringing on the fundamental human rights of the citizens in the name of fighting corruption
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by bong4(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
A country were a man stole a car battery worth N14,000 and he was jailed for a year and NNPC from the beginning of time has been doing shady deals and none has been jailed instead they have fat bank accounts and are made chiefs in there respective villages.

God have mercy and keep on protecting the weak in this our beloved country called Nigeria
www.

My brother i tire ooo. Someone steals #20000 and is given 24 years with no option of fine another steals billions and he's encourage to plea bargain, some are even granted bail on personal recognition. A thief is a thief and what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by Fresh38: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
I really love the fact that Nigeria is now a fully democratic system. Current ruling party(APC) vs Strongest Opposition(PDP). Three months ago, it was the other way round. Every regime has an agenda. Jonathan had an agenda whether good or bad but wrecked Nigeria. Every incumbent President always has a bad name but in all honesty, I don't see Buhari like that. Can anyone clear the mess of 16years in a tap of your fingers? No way! If he has decided to split nnpc into two so that there will be transparency in revenue accountability..fine. If he decides to sell oil blocks and will be transparent in the process, we'll all see with our eyes now. Some people don't just like good things o. Someone is still praying for PDP to come back. I'm sure you benefited so much from Jonathan's regime. It's just like saying Abacha should come back into power. If you're not one of the looters, you should support buhari's transformation agenda because PDP will never return. It's like you're not seeing God's hand yet. It's the dawn of a brand new Nigeria. Please don't pull us backwards.
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by BelieveNaija: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
The past 16yrs has been talk without action. If change must be real we need to see action no more talking
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by stevnwigw: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
hello
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by ModiKen(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
yorke1:
This man talk too much. All we hear is I will do, I will do and I will do. When are you going to start doing.

He is waiting to get all the needed paper work right before making the changes, u don't just rush doing things any how, without due process...thats why someone like you can't lead a flock of sheep or goats let alone a nation of about 170M people.....smh... angry
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by FUCKINGNIGAZ: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
FVCK Y'ALL NIGAZ, have you so soon forgotten the glories and successes of past military regimes and Northern hegemony? ehn...
BORN TO RULE FOREVER, JAH RULE
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by revolt(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
FINALLY THE REAL REASON THEY WANTd GEJ OUT.

OIL BLOC LICENCES WERE EXPIRING 2015...AND WE KNOW THE DANJUMAS, ALAKIJAS, TINUBUS, ADENUGAS WERE DEFINITELY GOING OUT SO THEY NEEDED SOMEONE TO HELP PROTECT THEIR GRIP ON OIL WELLS.

CENSUS COMING UP IN 2016....IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN THE MYTH OF GIGANTIC NORTHERN POPULATION IS DEBUNKED WITH REAL FACTS AND FIGURES...IE RELIGION, SEX, STATE OF ORIGIN ETC

GEJ JUST HAD TO GO. IMO the dude truly messed up big time sha.
Re: Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks by FUCKINGNIGAZ: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2015
NORTHERNERS ARE YOUR NATURAL MASTERS. SUBMIT AND OBEY TO THEM. ONLY THE NORTH CAN RULE NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP / "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu / $16bn Power Projects: Why Buhari Should Not Probe Obasanjo – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.