Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard (30501 Views)

Tinubu Made Buhari President Not You – Reno Omokri Attacks Northern Elders / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. / The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by bonechamberlain(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2015
not only tinubu made mistakes, even the British by joining the south with the north in 1914, those guys should have been independent like their brothers in chad, Niger, etc. ironsi for getting to comfortable with the north and being careless, Gowon for not sticking to the aburi accord, murtala for being so careless in a country like Nigeria, ibb for institutionalizing corruption in Nigeria and scuffling the 1992 election, abacha for not poisoning obj, gej for making the same mistakes of ironsi and being so calm for a Nigerian president, buhari for abandoning our core trusted Chinese and eastern Europe partners to allgn with the west, who seems to have abandon him, buhari for not appointing advicers after almost 2 months, if he had done so he would have been advice against making all these lopsided appointment he has made. instead he choose to surround himself with men with 19 century thinking and cattle rearers. useless country

5 Likes

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by otukpo(f): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2015
We are waiting for the miracles.
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by RealEstate37: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by anwo247: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Hehehehehe APshitz

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by Reference(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm not surprised, coming from one of the so-called member of the "Yoruba elders" that campaigned for Jonathan.

Respond to issues not people. That is the foundation of development. Ignore them and watch the gradual corrosion of institutions. We have been down this road before and you have worked examples in the failures of the PDP, the same line a lot of you folks are towing.

4 Likes

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by hadizasaf: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2015
Whatsapp/call 08037600752

Or visit our online shop to order now

Konga.com/ks

Outstanding features:
*fully waterproof
*makes call(uses micro sim)
*compatible with iOs and andriod phones
*camera
*uses TF(memory) card
*voice and video recorder
*pedometer,automatically checks your heartrate,monitors your sleep and exercise patterns

More details at konga.com/ks
PS: there are other colours,but we sell only the Gold exclusively for now !!!

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by Kingspin(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2015
Some Yorubas will claim wise and smart at the same time Nigeria is not peaceful. I repeat anybody or group who kicks against national confab reports are the real enemies of Nigeria. Confab report will naturly address the problem of Nigeria since 1960. Support national confab today for the future of the country.

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by Johnsinia(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2015
UncleJudax:
Quite insightful. However, I expect the blind followers to come in and start shouting Wailing Waillers...#robots

You lots have got to realise(if only you reason) that not everyone that criticises some of the 'policies' of the current government is a PDP apologist.

Think, don't be a bandwagoner! grin

My bro. Not all yorubas r unreasonable. The north has surpress the south for long, any reasonable southners will not vote for any aboki considering the success of the confab. Gej is nt perfect but he brought the confab to liberate the southerners, that's y many of us voted for him for the actualizatn of the confab which is wat we the southners ve been clamouring for. But some unreasonable SW die hard slaves would never reason. And nw we r back to square one and the almajiris win again all tanx to the slaves from the SW.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by Ventura1: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2015
So he (Ayo Adebanjo) made no mistake supporting a loser (Jonathan)
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by Okies27(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2015
light004:

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/the-mistake-tinubu-made-in-the-apc-marriage-adebanjo/#sthash.2Ue81ZzU.dpuf
that's what you get when you leave your closest neighbours for the far-north#Issorai. I only pray for a better naija#southsouth

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by ruffDiamond: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2015
grin
kernel504:
North will stop at nothing in demystifying Tinubu, wait and see how he will be played out of BoT chairmanship, making him just a humble member of APC.
child of hate, born of hate bred in hate and fed by hate grin leave tinubu alone and face yr Southeast already declared persona non grata grin and most importantly face yr bleaky bleak future ! How come tinubu's name keep giving y'all sleepless night and y'all mofos BF start convulsing helplessly grin at mere mention of jagaban shocked we all know why !!! He's the slayer of yr so called drunkard gay hero /
jagaban waved his magic halo/ , overnight dropped the mofo back to zero /get dis in ya thick skull flatee , yorubas WE'LL NEVER COLLABO /
With animals uncultured bEATIES HEBO/
,,,,Like DAT see am like DAT, ...watch out for my single FLATEE cheesy meanwhile....

What jagaban has achieved politically &,personally is something yr present and unborn generation will dream and wish secretly for years to come ,the hatred animal like u and yr ilk have for him CANNOT DO HIM ANYTHING cheesy he does not know u exit ...and I'm sure doesn't give a double fvck neither tongue

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by moufan: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2015
kernel504:
North will stop at nothing in demystifying Tinubu, wait and see how he will be played out of BoT chairmanship, making him just a humble member of APC.
and if that doesn't happen?feel free to go and do the needful.wailers
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by Ralphlauren(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2015
sammyj:
wink Tinubu need to lay low for now and allow the rebels in the party out smart themselves and when the need arises the party will do the needful!!! grin

That's exactly what he is doing grin
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2015
Restructure OR division. One MUST happen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by UncleJudax(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Johnsinia:

My bro. Not all yorubas r unreasonable. The north has surpress the south for long, any reasonable southners will not vote for any aboki considering the success of the confab. Gej is nt perfect but he brought the confab to liberate the southerners, that's y many of us voted for him for the actualizatn of the confab which is wat we the southners ve been clamouring for. But some unreasonable SW die hard slaves would never reason. And nw we r back to square one and the almajiris win again all tanx to the slaves from the SW.
I couldn't agree more. I suppose we will have to put our differences aside, at some point, and speak with one voice.

The division in the South has been our achilles heel, and the North can't help but laugh at us.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by omogin(f): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2015
I feel particularly sorry for all the southerners that voted against their own, you shall yet weep
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by PenSniper: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2015
kernel504:

BoT or not, Tinubu is a man already made so minions should stop fretting over his affairs.

"Malu ku, wahala de ba obe olobe." It ppays no dividends to be a busy-body.
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by PenSniper: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2015
sammyj:
wink Tinubu need to lay low for now and allow the rebels in the party out smart themselves and when the need arises the party will do the needful!!! grin

Thats smart. Seconded.
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by PenSniper: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2015
Gombs:
Anyways, today's my birthday... Can I get some likes for no reason? cheesy

I give you mine for a reason - your birthday. HBLLNP.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by mbulela: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2015
The hatred these old Afenifere washed out men have for Tinubu is mid boggling.
As bad as Tinubu is, he has rendered them useless in the South West,yet they will not retire into ignominy in peace.
Who is Ayo Adebanjo to advise Tinubu?

Old men with expired ideas!!
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Orishirishi

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by PenSniper: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Kagarko:

We will definitely enjoy the change including you.

Haters should should go and hug live transformer.

Sharp sharp.
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by sirwilly1(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Op, wetin be ur own sef? U expect me read all these just to see the mistake Tinubu made? U never serious.
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by francizy(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2015
[size=18pt]"Hehehehehe, when I said that if Tinubu thinks he can control the born to rule, that he's only sitting on a long and lubricated horse cork", some mugus wanted to lynch me.[/size]

If not anytime soon, they'll regret their actions one after the other.. Time will tell

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by PenSniper: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2015
oshyno:
This is the particular reason SS/SE wants out of this union called Nigeria. Cuz it only favours d North and the North wants the status quo remained. Buhari will not implement anything.e

I pity people from d SW that support Tinubu. This man at one time was advocating for true federalism. When he saw they had chance of geting to
Aso rock the tone changed. That is how you know a political jobber.
Tinubu has been leading most SWeners blindly and enriching his own pocket. We all know true .
federalism will solve all the problems facing us. From corruption to deveelopment. By the time ur state can only pay wages according to
what u produce u will find people running away from politics cuz then it will be all about work work n work for d people.

Daz when u will see visionary leaders from even outside d country

comming home to turn around things for his people.

Tinubu is to the west what Okorocha is to the east, both blinded to reality by personal ambitions.
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by hinwazaka: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2015
You took only that from the entire interview. Well to be honest, he had no choice. It was a business decision. In business you have to take risks every now and then. Sometimes you have to take decisions at the split of a second. Though he should have applied some risk management before making such a precarious decision. Clearly from analysis, the RROI: rate of return over investment was not high. Its sad that he couldn't see the trap being sprung for him. Just like his mentor MKO, his greed got the best of him. But still to be fair, this was his only shot at becoming a demigod

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by daniella04: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm not surprised, coming from one of the so-called member of the "Yoruba elders" that campaigned for Jonathan.
. Read the article well, you are a future leader stop talking like a tout who got an opportunity to make a comment on social media without understanding what they are saying. The man in question is fighting for equality to all region not only his region if he felt Jonathan will bring that equality he is justified to campaign for him. I guess you are ok with the fact that more than half of the country's revenue is centred on one region all thanks to our constitution. These are the things we the youths should be fighting for its a shame that instead of doing so we come to social media to insult people we feel are not in the same party with us. Is it party that matters now or development are comfortable with the way things are in this country

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by tolu4you: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2015
dayo23:
So how does all this concerns Tinubu abeg? Mr Adebanjo you are a very fo0lish man, I can see that Tinubu has been giving u sleepless nite, you wil soon die of it, Has Tinubu complain to u that his worried?? Major appointment ain't made yet and you already crying.
You are one the Nigeria's problem. Mr dayo, im very sure heading ni kan lo ka.
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by Bollove: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
You people are not wise . So called "Yoruba elder" ...

In as much as I want GEJ out and which has happened ... I think Tinubu really goofed and Now, Dogara has even broken Gbajabiamala back by choosing his core ally.

Yoruba Ronu ... Don't allow Tinubu to drop you into lagoon.
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by jayriginal: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2015

Yes, that was the expectation but that does not mean that he cannot perform. Many of you thought this man will perform wonders with the way he was pushing and now, you are expecting the wonders overnight. I won’t talk now because I was not expecting anything. I didn’t believe he would work wonders and so, I’m not disappointed. I didn’t support him and I want to give them time to disappoint me, to prove me wrong. So it is too early to say that they are not performing.

Barcanista, you dey hear?
Re: The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard by Doctorflaky(f): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2015
Chaaaiii, We have lot of kids on Nairaland. Someone is talking about equal right for you and I and most of you people are saying PDP or APC supporters. When we're suppose to have one voice to fight for equal right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters / Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Violence In Kano, Slams Governor Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.