Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) (30470 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings: Governor Willie Obiano's Broadcast / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by Gigacom: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lol

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by Afam4eva(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
If dem never poison person for this country dem no go rest. Which one be APGA bread again?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by johncallidon(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
nice
Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by mightyokwy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Obiano is working but this one is out of it. Hope is not our money they are using to produce this agege bread.

5 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by Emyres: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Is it free?

#justasking
Is it free?

#justasking

Is it free?

#justasking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by Qmerit(m): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Since it's APGA bread even with a Gov's face Just watch how they would click, look and not comment while some would use the opportunity to campaign for him,,but how which is APC Akara spot in Edo state you see all sorts of negative and abusive comments from them! For me anything that can win election for you Obiano is ok by me, since you ve worked in the state with the resources available to you, if is ugu or bread or yam or rice strategy go on with it shall be well it you.
I wish u rule for another 4 yrs.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by 234GT(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Petty politics for hungry citizens!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by micfoley: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Stomach infrastructure. Willy is working

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Clear sign that obiano is desperate. APGA would fail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by Donshegxy10(m): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
stomach infrastructure, is that what the yeast need at this point in time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by Abagworo(m): 12:54am On Mar 06, 2017
He likes seeing his photos on everything from his supporters clothes to billboards, rice and bread.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by nonsobaba: 2:00am On Mar 06, 2017
Abagworo:
He likes seeing his photos on everything from his supporters clothes to billboards, rice and bread.
Jealous clown, the Obiano bread is the most sought after brand of bread in Anambra state right now. That is evidence of his widespread popularity and acceptance. Do an opinion poll today in Imo state and ask your own people to choose who is a better governor between Okoroawusa and Obiano and at least, 95% of Imolites will tell you they would have been better off with Obiano as their governor than the fat pig who is ruling Imo state like an ayatollah. Okoroawusa is a failed governor. He is making Ohakim look like a saint now.

BTW, what is that stash that Okoroawusa always wear around his neck? Is that the Id of his secret cult? Let him put his own face on bread and see if Imo people will touch it, even with 100m long pole.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by Qmerit(m): 2:53am On Mar 06, 2017
nonsobaba:
Jealous clown, the Obiano bread is the most sought after brand of bread in Anambra state right now. That is evidence of his widespread popularity and acceptance. Do an opinion poll today in Imo state and ask your own people to choose who is a better governor between Okoroawusa and Obiano and at least, 95% of Imolites will tell you they would have been better off with Obiano as their governor than the fat pig who is ruling Imo state like an ayatollah. Okoroawusa is a failed governor. He is making Ohakim look like a saint now.

BTW, what is that stash that Okoroawusa always wear around his neck? Is that the Id of his secret cult? Let him put his own face on bread and see if Imo people will touch it, even with 100m long pole.

What do you enjoy fighting for politicians?
You guys call him Okoroawusa cause he's not in APGA or PDP but both Govs re in good light not as you think. Same Imolites u quote re-elected him so rest for the matter.

27 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by collitexnaira(m): 6:42am On Mar 06, 2017
BlacSmit:
Clear sign that obiano is desperate. APGA would fail.

How re they gonna fail when the incumbent governor is working nd doing what pleases his people

5 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by collitexnaira(m): 6:45am On Mar 06, 2017
Qmerit:

What do you enjoy fighting for politicians?
You guys call him Okoroawusa cause he's not in APGA or PDP but both Govs re in good light not as you think. Same Imolites u quote re-elected him so rest for the matter.
Most that elected okoroawusa re regreting their mistakes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by LasGidiOwner: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Hopeless old man. At least Obiano is a performer. What about your failed limping ogboni governor who has destroyed and sent your useless Imo state 50yrs backward and he is owing workers over 10months arrears. A governor who had a hand shake with Obama and raised a bill board for it.
[s]

Abagworo:
[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by betterABIAstate: 7:00am On Mar 06, 2017
nonsobaba:

chino, you will never change

5 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by betterABIAstate: 7:02am On Mar 06, 2017
Obiano bread, I know the bread will be Substandard, nothing good comes from obiano.

8 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by LasGidiOwner: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2017
Chidiebere, at least it is better than your fat useless ikpeazu who is yet to deliver a single project since he assumed office. Abia state under him is still like where bomb was tested cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
Obiano bread, I know the bread will be Substandard, nothing good comes from obiano.
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by LasGidiOwner: 7:10am On Mar 06, 2017
nonsobaba:

Spot on... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by SlayerSupreme: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2017
[s]
betterABIAstate:
[/s]

Adaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2017
These Kidults have come to start washing the dirty linens of Igboland in public again. Abagworo, I have noticed that its you and betterabiastate that normally fire the first shot? Why can't you people face your respective states for once? sadsad sadsad

@ Lagidiowner, please stop referring to Imo state as worthless and useless. That state is the bedrock of education in Igboland same as Abia being the bedrock of Commerce. Imo people have always been known to be nice and respectful to Anambrarians. Imo has a very myopic governor and everybody knows Obiano is light years ahead of him. But that doesnt warrant anybody to call the beautiful people of Imo worthless and useless. I have good friends there and am not happy.

By the way on the topic, I don't really know if these bread is being used for campaign. If it is, Obiano does not need all these to win election. Who has worked, has worked and one good turn deserves another. These are stuffs you see in Ekiti and Imo where Fayose and Rochas share Fowls and groundnut oil. Anambra is on another level.

Obiano has my votes hands down. I am a young politician from Uke and we support him wholeheartedly. Adoration people also support him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by LasGidiOwner: 7:46am On Mar 06, 2017
Stats has proven otherwise.

ExcelNG:

@ Lagidiowner, please stop referring to me Imo state as worthless and useless. [s]That state is the bedrock of education in Igboland[/s] Imo people have always been known to be nice and respectful to Anambrarians. Imo has a very myopic governor and everybody knows Obiano is light years ahead of him. But that doesnt warrant anybody to call the beautiful people of Imo worthless and useless. I have good friends there and am not happy.

By the way on the topic, I don't really know if these bread is being used for campaign. If it is, Obiano does not need all these to win election. Who has worked, has worked and one good turn deserves another. These are stuffs you see in Ekiti and Imo where Fayose and Rochas share Fowls and groundnut oil. Anambra is on another level.

Obiano has my votes hands down. I am a young politician from Uke and we support him wholeheartedly. Adoration people also support him.
Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by betterABIAstate: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2017
Obiano came out with substandard rice, now its substandard bread grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by LasGidiOwner: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2017
hehehehe

Chidiebere, at least he came out with something edible while your dead Abia state has nothing to offer. Okezie has not done anything but wandering from one party to another. Do you even have a governor in your dead Abia state? cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
Obiano came out with substandard rice, now iys substandard bread grin
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by betterABIAstate: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
hehehehe

Chidiebere, at least he came out with something edible while your dead Abia state has nothing to offer. Okezie has not done anything but wandering from one party to another. Do you even have a governor in your dead Abia state? cheesy

[s][/s]
have you eaten obingo bread this morning? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by nonsobaba: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2017
ExcelNG:
These Kidults have come to start washing the dirty linens of Igboland in public again. Abagworo, I have noticed that its you and betterabiastate that normally fire the first shot? Why can't you people face your respective states for once? sadsad sadsad

@ Lagidiowner, please stop referring to Imo state as worthless and useless. That state is the bedrock of education in Igboland same as Abia being the bedrock of Commerce. Imo people have always been known to be nice and respectful to Anambrarians. Imo has a very myopic governor and everybody knows Obiano is light years ahead of him. But that doesnt warrant anybody to call the beautiful people of Imo worthless and useless. I have good friends there and am not happy.

Nobody is asking you whether you support Obiano or not. His re-election is a given. I do not see anything wrong if Obiano, who has been known for long to have the milk of human kindness, also add this highly subsidized Bread to that milk, so as to help the poorest of the poor in the society, as APC-induced hunger sweeps the country.

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by LasGidiOwner: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Chidiebere, the next time you gonna eat chicken is in about 10months time. See how you jubilate each time it is due. Chai.. cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
have you eaten obingo bread this morning? cheesy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by Agimor(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Afam4eva:
If dem never poison person for this country dem no go rest. Which one be APGA bread again?
Just like APC bread.
Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by betterABIAstate: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Chidiebere, the next time you gonna eat chicken is in about 10months time. Chai.. cheesy

[s][/s]
obingo, you dear post someone's picture chino. You are finished wink

grin

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2017
I really can't understand the hatred and misunderstanding between Imo and anambra folks. The public spat between both governors worsened the relationship. Division and hatred will never work, let us all be united. Settle your differences!
Re: Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) by Yyeske(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2017
People commenting like fools they are, how sure are we that the government and even governor knows anything about the bread.

An entrepreneur could just feel like getting to the limelight by stamping Obiano's face on the bread since he knows Obiano is well loved, ndi Anambra are not the hungry type

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

55th Birthday: Sanwo-Olu Bars Newspaper Congratulatory Messages / Obama's Speech Plagiarism: Buhari Orders Sanctions For Speech Mix Up / Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.