Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" (25509 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers / Patrick Leahy, US Senator Calls Nigerian Soldiers ‘rapists’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by tevinsolt: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:

Backing how?

Read my statement I said for ONCE so that means I don't give a fvck most times what the guys says
www.

isn't the senator's conclusion on Nigerian soldiers true?
how many times have you and I read how some citizens are being harassed in the streets on Nigeria because some soldiers have nothing better to do than to bully an unarmed citizen.
Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by onoja12: 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
my friend the same hand you use in googling this shit,go and google the atrocities of american soldiers across the world and come here to tell me of the two who is a saint and who is a sinner.tell us one case that has been prosecuted,have you ever heard that an american was taken to ICC or you haven't read about what is called article 19.like i said the problem with people like you is slave mentality,in your mind anything a white man tells you is correct and that of a black man is wrong.my friend you are a slave,you better wake up.
grandstar:

Must you inssult me? Be angry but do not sin.

Have you seen this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1hc1zKnLr0

Whether angry or not, the truth can not be covered up.

About America's atrocities, they are not as brazen as that of our officers. And many of theirs have been persecuted and imprisoned.

Also, the condemnation of our military is not because of the killings in active engagement of the enemy. Nobody and including Leahy has condemned the military for deaths of civilians that are bound to occur when taking over camps at Sambisa or other areas. That is to be expected. Likewise it will be over the top condemning the US for deaths that occur during airstrikes on enemy positions.

The best they can do is to limit casualties or collateral damage to as low as possible.

In any event, we should pray that God's kingdom comes. At that time, all wars will cease (Psalms 46:8,9 and Isaiah 2:2-4)

Re: FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" by free13: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Officials Arrive Polling Unit With Thumbprinted Ballots Papers In Abuja / The Politics Of The Border Closure / IGP Calls For An End To Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.