Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Emeka Ike Has Gone Mad-ibinabo Fiberesima - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Has Gone Mad-ibinabo Fiberesima (883 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos / Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike Has Gone Mad-ibinabo Fiberesima by 360metrosports: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-c6jo2Jj4Cq4/VbMUI6Qz_-I/AAAAAAACEjA/-hPwJlpjKEc/s640/ibinabo-vs-emeka-ike.jpg[/img]
The battle between Emeka Ike and Ibinabo Fiberesima is far from over..As reports of his wife filing for divorce hit the media, another report claims that Emeka Ike had been thrown out of his Magodo residence..

But immediately the news broke, when Potpourri took it to him but he dismissed it as nothing but a distraction from Ibinabo Fiberesima, who at that time, and up till now, is on vacation abroad.

“Ibinabo will upload her distraction on the internet and you will quickly rush to celebrate it. Did you speak with her? Did she tell you that? This rumour (eviction rumour) is over two years old now on the net. No thanks to Ibinabo” he said in a WhatsApp chat.“Please speak to her to hear if that’s what she has to say. Who’s reporting? Who’s asked? If she never came to you please treat all that as trash and wait till she comes to you, then you can ask my side of her own story, not these Ibinabo’s distractions.Please I am not a party to this, not now that she has legal issues all over her” he added,

However, Ibinabo Fiberesima Ebuka is currently holidaying abroad reacted to his statement when Potpourri contacted her through Blackberry Messenger. She said

“Haa, that boy has gone mad. Me Ke? What is my business with him?” she fired back. “I thought he lives in a hotel. He must definitely be on very cheap drugs. I don’t know why he keeps referring to me. The case is between him and the Board of Trustees. He called me to help him push them over it, then he went to the press to curse me over it. He must be truly demented.”

But who is really the president of Actors Guild of Nigeria? We asked her.

“ He is not a president of anything. He has never contested for the position in his life. So, how is he the president? There is an application in court for stay of execution pending the outcome of the appeal by the Board of Trustees,” she replied.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/07/emeka-ike-has-gone-mad-ibinabo.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Emeka Ike Has Gone Mad-ibinabo Fiberesima by Belvine33(f): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Emeka Ike Has Gone Mad-ibinabo Fiberesima by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Emeka Ike Has Gone Mad-ibinabo Fiberesima by MosakuAW(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2015
What type of journalism is this? Interviewing through Whatssup and Blackberry messengers.

Nigeria Journalist and their weird ways of reporting issues.

I beg make una park well jare.
Re: Emeka Ike Has Gone Mad-ibinabo Fiberesima by EbiJUNIRO(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2015
Too much of nollywood culture grin
Re: Emeka Ike Has Gone Mad-ibinabo Fiberesima by Came: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2015
This Emeka Ike self , wetin be him problem? Abi na aggression dey worry am?1st, his wife, and now ibinabo.Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Emeka Ike Has Gone Mad-ibinabo Fiberesima by Babe2sure(f): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Armchair journalism at its peak.
Re: Emeka Ike Has Gone Mad-ibinabo Fiberesima by 360metrosports: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2015
cc: lalsticlala ishilove
Re: Emeka Ike Has Gone Mad-ibinabo Fiberesima by SAMBARRY: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2015
This emeka ike sef get for body. He fight with wife now ibinabo. That's the problem with men who talk to much, they always appear obnoxious undecided

Abeg he should bara e dasoun jare undecided

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Post Picture Of Self After Delivery / These 4 Songs Are Becoming Popular In South And Eastern Nigeria / Chai! Nigerians Check Out This Meme Of Rotimi Amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.