Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

''my Wedding Certificate Has Been Torn''; While Maje Refuses To Grant Interview, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''my Wedding Certificate Has Been Torn''; While Maje Refuses To Grant Interview, (452 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''my Wedding Certificate Has Been Torn''; While Maje Refuses To Grant Interview, by johnsonsatino: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2015
It's no longer news that Maje Ayida, popular on-air-personality, Toke Makinwa's husband, impregnated a long time lover, Anita Solomon and flew her out of the country to be delivered of the baby.

Ever since the news broke both parties especially, Ayida, kept mute on the issue and their silence fueled so many speculations.

Shockingly, The fitness trainer publicly apologized to his wife via his Instagram page this week

In his apology, he made it clear that he was wrong and he was still in love with his wife. He said:
“I am writing to express my sincerest apologies to my wife. I was wrong, it is indefensible and I am sorry. I deeply regret what my wife and my family has had to endure. My behaviour has caused a lot of anguish to everyone. Though this matter has been very public in nature, it is a private issue and I would appreciate the opportunity to face it privately.”
Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/updates-my-wedding-certificate-has-been.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Davido Is Afraid To Release His Sophomore Album, ‘baddest’ / Comedienne Princess Shows Off White Boyfriend / Femi Fani-kayode Mocks Nigerians As Buhari Appoints Northerners (View Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.