Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. (2228 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / SW Get Least Amount Of Ministries Of All Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Jorussia(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2015
I having been following the comments of people here,who are criticising PMB ,for saying that in some issues he won't treat regions that gave him over 95% and those that give less than 7% in the last poll equally.I must confess that i have been very disappointed at such comments,because they have not been so far based on reality. Let's face reality, there is no way,you will expect the SE and SW to enjoy the same level of federal presence in both appointment and infrastructures in the current administration. It will be a political suicide for pmb to ever contemplate spreading developmental projects across all regions he equally.It will very unwise for pmb to favour regions/ states that give him minimal or no support during the last elections over those that him maximum support. In adminstration of GEJ,the sw didn't enjoy the same federal presence as with the SE,because they didn't support PDP.As somebody from Edo state, it,will be unfair for any other state in the South south, to get more federal presence than us in dis govt, because we supported both APC and PMB,more than any other state in the region in d last poll.Let me conclude by asking,If God himself has favourite among his children, who is PMB not to have his favourite among his regions and states?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by odinese(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmm ok
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2015
yea, that was why gej didn't do anything for the north

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Emekamex(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2015
Trash
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2015
chuna1985:
yea, that was why gej didn't do anything for the north

SARCASM?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2015
Jorussia the Korofo Soja.

You mates have real jobs and skills but you use your cheap chinko phone to keep you busy in your guard post by posting trash.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2015
But the money from the oil in the region that did not vote for him will be given to those that voted for him? Iberibe nke mbu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Rose2014: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:
Jorussia the Korofo Soja.

You mates have real jobs and skills but you use your cheap chinko phone to keep you busy in your guard post by posting trash.

My dear man must chop o cheesy

I'm surprised Omenka and passingshot have not opened a thread to support why it's appropriate for the president to say on a national interview that he will marginalize some and appreciate some. Chai cheesy

Maybe they're still typing too.

Did anyone else notice that Buhari didn't even know the meaning of 'all inclusive' and had to get clarification cheesy
There're somethings u don't say.smh
Imagine if an American president says a thing like what Buhari said. Hmmm but in a zoo, anything goes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Rose2014: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2015
DikeOha882:
But the money from the oil in the region that did not vote for him will be given to those that voted for him? Iberibe nke mbu.

Just imagine for a minute, that a president from a civilized country makes such an unguarded statement. He fit don resign by now out of shame but that can never happen in Nigeria

Thank God it's on video, else they would have already denied it. Now Adesina is busy working hard at damage control as usual.
Chai I don't envy his job at all cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Themonster: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Jorussia is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2015
I tire for them and the so called buhari speech
Rose2014:

Just imagine for a minute, that a president from a civilized country makes such an unguarded statement. He fit don resign by now out of shame but that can never happen in Nigeria

Thank God it's on video, else they would have already denied it. Now Adesina is busy working hard at damage control as usual.
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Jorussia:
I having been following the comments of people here,who are criticising PMB ,for saying that in some issues he won't treat regions that gave him over 95% and those that give less than 7% in the last poll equally.I must confess that i have been very disappointed at such comments,because they have not been so far based on reality. Let's face reality, there is no way,you will expect the SE and SW to enjoy the same level of federal presence in both appointment and infrastructures in the current administration. It will be a political suicide for pmb to ever contemplate spreading developmental projects across all regions he equally.It will very unwise for pmb to favour regions/ states that give him minimal or no support during the last elections over those that him maximum support. In adminstration of GEJ,the sw didn't enjoy the same federal presence as with the SE,because they didn't support PDP.As somebody from Edo state, it,will be unfair for any other state in the South south, to get more federal presence than us in dis govt, because we supported both APC and PMB,more than any other state in the region in d last poll.Let me conclude by asking,If God himself has favourite among his children, who is PMB not to have his favourite among his regions and states?

Then tell your Buhari to get used to getting only 5% of the oil money he wants to use to settle his almajiris.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Jorussia(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2015
DikeOha882:
Taxes and revenues from the sw running into trillions of were also used to run this country and yet GEJ marginalized them because they didn't support PDP, and i believe GEJ was right.because in every democracy it is the majority that will always have its way.
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2015
Jorussia:
Taxes and revenues from the sw running into trillions of were also used to run this country and yet GEJ marginalized them because they didn't support PDP, and i believe GEJ was right.because in every democracy it is the majority that will always have its way.

Which trillions from which useless Southwest?

If you fools contribute so much why are your useless governors lamenting over oil money and why does Asari and Biafra strike terror in your coward hearts?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Jorussia(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

Which trillions from which useless Southwest?

If you fools contribute so much why are your useless governors lamenting over oil money and why does Asari and Biafra strike terror in your coward hearts?

so you don't know that we also get non oil taxes and revenues which mainly comes from Lagos and Ogun?firs,NPA, and custom generates over 5trillion Naira, which comes majorly from companies, industries,ports and custom posts located in both Lagos and Ogun state. mind you,ONDO(sw)also contributes oil revenues.Please,stop forcing Yoruba on me, i am a proud Bini man.
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by obailala(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2015
Jorussia:
It is only a foolish person that would be expecting PMB to treat each region equally in all areas. PMB made it clear that 'in some issues', areas that did not support him should not expect the same treatment as areas that supported him.

For instance, only a dolt would expect PMB to share political appointments equally. It doesnt work that way in any part of the world.
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2015
Jorussia:
so you don't know that we also get non oil taxes and revenues which mainly comes from Lagos and Ogun?firs,NPA, and custom generates over 5trillion Naira, which comes majorly from companies, industries,ports and custom posts located in both Lagos and Ogun state. mind you,ONDO(sw)also contributes oil revenues.Please,stop forcing Yoruba on me, i am a proud Bini man.

Which 5 trillion?

Useless italo boy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by obailala(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2015
Rose2014:

The statement was uncalled for but it was just a honest statement. Every leader does that in every part of the world. Besides, PMB said it will only be "in some areas" but that he would develop every area of the nation as required by the constitution. You should go and listen to the whole video instead of listening to only the sentence you want to hear.

For instance, it is only a dolt that would expect political positions to be shared equally across all regions.

Even the Jonathan that you people support made a much more crude and senseless statement in Portharcourt during the campaigns. He said states where the governors dont support him should not expect FG presence and projects. This was said in Rivers State where the citizens gave GEJ almost 100% of their votes yet GEJ starved millions of Rivers' indigenes of development because he had a disagrrement with 1 man (Amaechi).
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Jorussia(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2015
obailala:
It is only a foolish person that would be expecting PMB to treat each region equally in all areas. PMB made it clear that 'in some issues', areas that did not support him should not expect the same treatment as areas that supported him.

For instance, only a dolt would expect PMB to share political appointments equally. It doesnt work that way in any part of the world.
I just tire for some people here, how can people be expecting pmb to appoint an Igbo man over amaechi?amaechi was ready to lay than his life and integrity for pmb in d last poll,so no Igbo man is worthy for SGF more than amaechi.
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Xyg12: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2015
Yeah, apart from those who gave him 95% vote. If the interview went further, Buhari would have let them know the where about of the Chibok girls. From theirHotel room to the present location.
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Jorussia(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

Which 5 trillion?

Useless italo boy
you are ignorant about the sources of revenues of our country. I will be embarrassing myself,if i continue to quote you on this subject matter,you don't know anything.You main aim here,is to type tribal comments without facts and intelligence.
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Themonster: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

You're right am a product of dog's sperm
i know
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Happiness87(f): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
obj said it before, one reason Nigeria is a zoo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by hakeem4(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Omo kilo kan mi pelu jealousy
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Happiness87(f): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
obailala:
The statement was uncalled for but it was just a honest statement. Every leader does that in every part of the world. Besides, PMB said it will only be "in some areas" but that he would develop every area of the nation as required by the constitution. You should go and listen to the whole video instead of listening to only the sentence you want to hear.

For instance, it is only a dolt that would expect political positions to be shared equally across all regions.

Even the Jonathan that you people support made a much more crude and senseless statement in Portharcourt during the campaigns. He said states where the governors dont support him should not expect FG presence and projects. This was said in Rivers State where the citizens gave GEJ almost 100% of their votes yet GEJ starved millions of Rivers' indigenes of development because he had a disagrrement with 1 man (Amaechi).
name one federal government project in Akwa Ibom state, taking into consideration that Gej and Akpabio were on good terms.

your write up is trash.

neither do you have ideas on how contract are given out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Cjrane2: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Even after all the evil plot to neglect parts of Nigeria, while stealing their money to develop the north and west, God is still alive. Infact it convinces those still hoping Nigeria has some magic remedy that will change the inherent hatred to finally wake up to the inevitability that Nigeria must break up for justice to come to all peoples.
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by obailala(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Happiness87:
name one federal government project in Akwa Ibom state, taking into consideration that Gej and Akpabio were on good terms.

your write up is trash.

neither do you have ideas on how contract are given out.
I was simply comparing the the statements of both presidents. GEJ carried out no FG projects in Rivers and he proudly boasted to the amazement of every sensible human that he carried out no FG projects because Amaechi was fighting him. What does what the ex-president said have to do with your Akwaibom story?
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by YouthsPC0: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jorussia:

Wrong analysis. Read this

https://www.nairaland.com/2473296/statement-buhari-set-nigeria-fire

Lagos Gave GEJ one of the highest votes in 2011, so it is wrong to say SW never supported Jonathan

Its also wrong to claim GEJ neglected the south west

As I write this the 8 lane Lag ibadan Express way is in progress that is a GEJ legacy

The Revival of the Rails started with Lagos - Kano, the Air-conditioned trains were lunched in Kano Long before other cities got thiers, Lagos still enjoys the Hiest No of rail Mass Transit
Ask Aregbesola and he will tell you the truth every Sallah Osun People are witness

GEJ wanted Mulikat Akande Tinubu and ACN wanted Tambuwal the took a post that rightly belongs to to west just to spite GEJ!

History is beautiful!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Cjrane2: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Wherever Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is today, i hope these statements for Buhari help to convince him he was a real disaster to the SE, SS and even SW peoples. He wasted every resource at his disposal building expressways in the north,express train railway lines in Kaduna etc, hydro power plants in Mambilla , zungeru,Geragu etc, while Otuoke was in pitch darkness, with no roads and the East-West road was uncompleted, 2nd Niger bridge was a mirage.

It is good the the Buhari is showing him that he should have used his time to care only for his constituency not the "One Nigeria" deceit he believed in.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Were South South and South East favoured above Northern Nigeria by Jonathan in execution of capital development?

The answer is typical resounding NO.

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Happiness87(f): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
obailala:
I was simply comparing the the statements of both presidents. GEJ carried out no FG projects in Rivers and he proudly boasted to the amazement of every sensible human that he carried out no FG projects because Amaechi was fighting him. What does what the ex-president said have to do with your Akwaibom story?
you claim the reason they are no Fg project s in Rivers is because they were fighting, list Fg projects in ss/SE states that had good relationship with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (photos) / Graphic Photo. Buhari Trekker Hangs Himself Over Buhari's Failure / Buhari Why? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.