Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. (2239 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / SW Get Least Amount Of Ministries Of All Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by obailala(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Happiness87:
you claim the reason they are no Fg project s in Rivers is because they were fighting, list Fg projects in ss/SE states that had good relationship with him.
Is it English language that is difficult for some people to understand?... Now this is the last I will say this, GEJ said the people of states where the governors are fighting him should not expect FG presence. Those were the words of GEJ made in public and not my words. I dont know what all these your explanations about SS and SE have to do with this statement made by GEJ in port harcourt.
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by chigoizie7(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jorussia:
so you don't know that we also get non oil taxes and revenues which mainly comes from Lagos and Ogun?firs,NPA, and custom generates over 5trillion Naira, which comes majorly from companies, industries,ports and custom posts located in both Lagos and Ogun state. mind you,ONDO(sw)also contributes oil revenues.Please,stop forcing Yoruba on me, i am a proud Bini man.

NPA? Customs? FIRS?

Damn it, now I know that passing six is not passing sense
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Cjrane2: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Were South South and South East favoured above Northern Nigeria by Jonathan in execution of capital development?

The answer is typical resounding NO.

Hypocrite
[size=18pt]Wherever Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is today, i hope these statements for Buhari help to convince him he was a real disaster to the SE, SS and even SW peoples. He wasted every resource at his disposal building expressways in the north,express train railway lines in Kaduna etc, hydro power plants in Mambilla , zungeru,Geragu etc, while Otuoke was in pitch darkness, with no roads and the East-West road was uncompleted, 2nd Niger bridge was a mirage.

It is good the the Buhari is showing him that he should have used his time to care only for his constituency not the "One Nigeria" deceit he believed in.[/size]
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by chigoizie7(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
obailala:
Is it English language that is difficult for some people to understand?... Now this is the last I will say this, GEJ said the people of states where the governors are fighting him should not expect FG presence. Those were the words of GEJ made in public and not my words. I dont know what all these your explanations about SS and SE have to do with this statement made by GEJ in port harcourt.

And chime of Enugu?, obi of Anambra?, orji of abia? All fought him?
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by obailala(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
chigoizie7:

Go and ask Oga Jona
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Curlieweed: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dullarpo is doing a good job. I am now happy JegaJega made him president.

He sure doesn't need any help from Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, MEND or even BH. The cretin is a one man animal wrecking crew.
Re: Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. by Imokay: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
chigoizie7:

So he did nothing for those states and they still gave him 95% votes, now i know SE hates development

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria / 6 Polytechnics That Should Be Upgraded To Universities.meet Requirement-savanah / Fayose Refuse To Have Any Meeting With Jj Omojuwa- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.