Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 (15392 Views)

Stock Market Shareholders Lose N1.15trn In Q1 / Feb 2016 Fixed Deposit Rates: GTB, Diamond, Firstbank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema / Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 by TheeRevelation: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Adesiji77:

There are about 20 commercial banks in Nigeria; your post suggested that the other 19 or so banks are NOT stable.

Your assertion should be supported with concrete facts. Otherwise, it may be assumed that you are "de-marketing" other commercial banks.

BTW, are you a staff of FBN? wink cheesy

Adesiji77 , I sent u a mail. Kindly respond.
Re: Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 by NobleG1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Adesiji77:

There are about 20 commercial banks in Nigeria; your post suggested that the other 19 or so banks are NOT stable.

Your assertion should be supported with concrete facts. Otherwise, it may be assumed that you are "de-marketing" other commercial banks.

BTW, are you a staff of FBN? wink cheesy

The First Bank is actually the first and oldest Nigerian bank and it has been in existence since 1894. It has never gone under but many other banks had come and gone and many Nigerians lost their savings.

We're in 2015, 121 years later, it's still rocking hard! Another advantage of First Bank is that Nigerian government will never let it close it doors, no matter the problem, government will bail it out.

I'm not a staff of FBN and I don't base in Nigeria.

This can't happen in First Bank;
https://www.nairaland.com/2478060/unity-bank-ceo-resigns-after
Re: Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 by ogbs2020love: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
RealEstate38:
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
I am interested. send me an email. ogbs2020love@yahoo.com and investcomnigeria@yahoo.com
with full details of the land purchase and the documents to it's title
Re: Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 by sifon1: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
What Is A Cryptocurrency?

A cryptocurrency is a digital currency or alternative currency that is completely decentralised from any form of government or bank control. This means that it is a global tender that is used for transactions without the government or bank’s influence and approval.

READ MORE http://syphonnglobal.com/how-to-make-money-with-bitcoin/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steps To Forming Saving Habit And Financial-Freedom / How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.