Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Photos; Nigerian Billionaire Entrepreneur , Tony Elumelu Links Up With Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos; Nigerian Billionaire Entrepreneur , Tony Elumelu Links Up With Obama (834 Views)

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya / Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos; Nigerian Billionaire Entrepreneur , Tony Elumelu Links Up With Obama by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Nigerian billionaire entrepreneur and prominent banker, Tony Elumelu being greeted by president Barack Obama who arrived his hometown, Kenya on Friday for the 2015 Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES)...

The chairman of Heirs Holding -posted on his Facebook page how the week had treated him..See below;
It has certainly been a hectic week for me, with travels to four countries in a matter of days. The week began with a visit to promote African entrepreneurship in Washington DC where I travelled as an invitee of the Federal Government. During his visit to the US, His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR addressed a business roundtable dinner organised by the US Ch...
I flew straight on to speak at the Forbes Afrique Forum in Brazzaville, Congo at the request of the publisher, Lucien Ebata, a good friend and supporter of The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF). It also proved an opportunity to meet briefly with United Bank for Africa Plc staff in the country – there is no substitute for meeting our people on the ground.
Now I have just landed in Nairobi, Kenya, to be one of the speakers at the historic 2015 Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES), that will be headlined by President Barack Obama. This year's GES is particularly symbolic, as it is the first time that the forum will be held in sub-Saharan Africa.
I am proud to be part of an event that focuses on entrepreneurship-led development in Africa, as this is so central to what TEEP and my Foundation are committed to.

Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire Entrepreneur , Tony Elumelu Links Up With Obama by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
^^^^^rubbish
Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire Entrepreneur , Tony Elumelu Links Up With Obama by romano1: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
A clear message regarding the events that trailed presidential outbursts in Washington by PMB. Tony seems to be saying "My frontiers cannot be limited by your narrow-mindedness".... Word.
Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire Entrepreneur , Tony Elumelu Links Up With Obama by Demmocrats(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire Entrepreneur , Tony Elumelu Links Up With Obama by eyenibibio(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nice development. Tony Elumelu has contributed so much to entrepreneurial development in Nigeria and Africa in broad with his seed funding start up programs and bootcamps. He should have carried young aspiring entrepreneurs with him along to Kenya. People like the founders of CC Hub, Lagos. We need to expose our young talents to these platforms. However, Nigeria will always be the leader of entrepreneurial development in the world, it's just that our government don't know how to tap into this. Imagine what American investors and government would have done to Aba, Ariaria etc. It would have been a silicon valley of it's own.

(1) (Reply)

We Must Take The Battle To Boko Haram, Dislodge Them; Buratai Tells Soliders / PDP Cheftain Atoza Ihindan's Son Writes About His Assassination, Shares Photos / Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.