Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan (831 Views)

Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan by harbdulrasaq88(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-iaI7EPhmDn8/VcH2WVGH5FI/AAAAAAACfdU/YpqvoBxK9AQ/s1600/860x573xOlusegun-Obasanjo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ASgp75HdbY.webp[/img]

“They were turning Boko Haram to a religious issue. It is not a religious issue. He (Jonathan) was seeing it as a northern plan. It wasn’t. It was a menace waiting to happen, and he didn’t see it that way, which was unfortunate,” Mr. Obasanjo said, a sad expression crossing his dark face.

“I did everything I could to help him.”

- Former President Obasanjo

http://www..net/2015/08/former-president-obasanjos-quote-on.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan by Jimmydeji(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
obj.....one thing I like about u is that u are far from d truth...
Re: Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan by Adeyinka12(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Aja ti o sonu ,koni gbo fere olode.
Re: Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
"“You see in the case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sent an airplane to bring them, he sat down with them and discussed with them, they were cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.

They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the north are being killed and their houses demolished. They are different issues, what brought this? It is injustice.”

Muhammadu Buhari, Condemning the killing of Boko haram in June 2013. He even called killing of BH "injustice"
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

1 Like

Re: Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan by Icecomrade: 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
@Obasanjo: what sayest thou about the northerners resistance of govt initial effort to waste BH and wipe them out.
GEJ is out like you fought so hard, don't you think it's time to let him be.

Re: Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan by tobtap: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
point blank....JONATHAN WAS CLUELESS
Re: Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan by psucc(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Am sorry if I am wrong to posit that OBJ and Buhari and a few others knew more about Boko Haram that we don't and don't want us to.
Re: Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan by harrysterol(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Obj JSTFU
Re: Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan by muhyeenisce(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Baba 4get jona BUHARI is here... PMB flushinq and crushing bokoharam since 1722
Re: Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan by liftedud(m): 12:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Yes baba we knw that u did try to warn that ijaw man bt raw ogogoro won't let him think,we knw u wrote and u screamed. So sad
Re: Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan by omolami: 12:37am On Aug 07, 2015
Obasanjo had forgotten all that buhari said about the killings of bokoharam by govt of Gej. For the benefit of doubt, Buhari condemned the killings calling bokoharam as northern fellows. He even compared bokoharam with ND claiming that ND get amnesty while bokoharam were being killed. Tell me Obj if not religious considerations that propelled Buhari to say these what else? Obj please stop castigating Gej, he has served well and he is our hero .No doubt that Nigerians cum international world prefer him to obj
Re: Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan by jomoh: 12:50am On Aug 07, 2015
^^^ Nope I prefer OBJ to GEJ
Re: Former President Obasanjo's Quote On Boko Haram And Jonathan by Demmocrats(m): 12:56am On Aug 07, 2015
See lie, the sweetest part was "I did everything I could to help him" grin wink wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To Head Petroleum Ministry For 18 Months... / Breaking:helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon / Buhari Already Uncomfortable With Larmode Before Uboh’s Petition – Insider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.