Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car (81471 Views)

Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) / Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by makahlj2: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2015
winetapper:
the only thing this car cannot do is Fly
Are you sure it cannot? smiley
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by MabraO: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2015
booqee:
some years back. meaning two or more. There were pple who probably haven't registered then. Don't be selfish

Ehya!!
I bet u new here
If u were d one u would ve said same
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Johncuppa(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2015
Folzye:

With d little features just highlighted about this car u still asking questions?
Try Nd Mess with the machine first.. It will show U its beastly side.
And how does the above features relate to beast?
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Johncuppa(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2015
MrHighSea:
like saying why the name POTUS, LONGSTOP OR SHORTSTOP there was one called PACKAGE (usually moves with his entire family) etc all american president , d first family have unique names attached to them by secret service, SS, often times secret until out of power (Reference: Tom Clancy (RIP) collections). Dia regular phones av short codes that link to the 'CALVARY'. SS given Short codes, for instance when kidnapd, under duress or threat, u just say ur unique name or tap MORSE CODE too. Believe me d blood bank in the beast will be labelled codedly. U c, to be POTUS/FIRST GENTLEMAN/FIRST SPY/FIRST ASSASSIN, its all about codes, if u can memorize codes to power nuclear weapons, u can do others. Do u know dt d physical oval office is coded, example when at war the eagle on d rug holds a gun, when at peace it holds a flower/tree branch. In ludacris voice, I GOT CODES. I luv intelligent codes. Sm1 mentiond, BIN LADEN model to subdue d beast, mind you, there are more than 1 beast, two travels wit POTUS anywhr, if he z comin down of the flying oval office, SS does not even like dt man out of d whitehouse, any sign of compromise to one beast, SWITCH (tired, been long i type ds long wit phone qwerty, may modify)
u
ok
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Caseless: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Can someone please post the pictures of buhari's presidential car? grin

And what is it called sef? 'THE COW' I guess. gringrin
he's using the ones left behind by Jonathan. Maybe, we should call them the 'drunk' , I guess.
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
MabraO:

Ehya!!
I bet u new here
If u were d one u would ve said same
DUH!

i've been here since 2008. i opened this second account in 2011. you wey just register last year june 2014 dey call me newbie... undecided u need beating. tongue

I'm speaking on behalf of those who just joined NL like you. grin tongue
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by MabraO: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
booqee:
DUH!

i've been here since 2008. i opened this second account in 2011. you wey just register last year june 2014 dey call me newbie... undecided u need beating. tongue

I'm speaking on behalf of those who just joined NL like you. grin tongue

U see urself
I said earlier that it made FP YEARS back nd u still went further to say I joined last year
If I had how would I ve known it did
Sorry am no newbie
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
MabraO:

U see urself
I said earlier that it made FP YEARS back nd u still went further to say I joined last year
If I had how would I ve known it did
Sorry am no newbie
tongue i checked your profile it says june 2014.

Well just kidding. i know that doesn't mean, you could av been using another account before then or just be viewing as a guest.

so like i said i was just kidding but me no be newbie ooo
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by shehuaka03: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
y the need despite high level of security details in the country?
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by IceDude(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
So a bullet fired from Benin directly at that car around 12AM wont penetrate? undecided.....Ok o!
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by 2baga(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Guy you are maaaadt
As in just 2 much
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by iamsodium(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b][/b]badt guy cool
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by AutosBay(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2015
This car can't be compared to our president's official car at all, it's light years ahead.
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2015
colossus2:
You wont understand grin
It is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience / The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive / See The Monster Car That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.