Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil (25186 Views)

Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Sanguine77(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nawa o. Good one. I don't know what old people see in young girls nowdays!
Such nonsense and biological cruelty must be stopped by force.
The older the better grin
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
shocked he dey man nii?The man brain has gone sour!!it need fomatting cheesy
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by bunmioguns(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
cool cool
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by eleko1: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
shocked VIckyrotex oooo.Dosht sad,IYANgbali Make una come see sad
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Kaurdeh: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
ladyF:
We need a strict law in place in this country like badly, and we need the law to include a jail term. A primary 5 baby getting married. What man in his right mind would wed her.

Hehehe grin grin grin grin who knows y ayam smiling. I no go talk am. Fill in the gap ▪▪▪
FTC abi
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by doskyval(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Stupid man, u want 2disfigure her waist abi grin
End time tinz!
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by princechurchill(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
well a certain prophet legalise that in a religion that my president worships
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by eleko1: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin.
prettythicksme:
shocked he dey man nii?The man brain has gone sour!!it need fomatting cheesy
as in expired.Nor blame am,blame yerima and dos uselesS lawmaker's'
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
eleko1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin.as in expired.Nor blame am,blame yerima and dos uselesS law-maker
Are they not even ashame?those girls are like grand children to dem for pete sake! cheesy
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Insanity everywhere. Wat is d meaning of dis child abuse?
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by arabaribiti(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Na we allow this nonsense since we refuse to protest senators says all this aboki can knack 11yrs old babies
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by dictbennie(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
That is the result when we have agberos as law makers.....by the way, when will the commission invite Senator Yerima? This bloody pedophile should be sent where he belongs in the animal kingdom..
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Willswise(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
The younger the tighter, the older the wider
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by chiedu7: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
THE REASON THIS HAPPENS IS BECAUSE MOHAMMED THE MUSLIM PROPHET MARRIED AISHA WHEN SHE WAS 6 YRS OLD.

hadith of Muslim, volume 2, #3309
Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old,

THEN MOHMMED HAD SEX WITH AISHA WHEN SHE WAS 9 YRS OLD

hadith of the Sunan of Abu Dawud, volume 2, #2116
"He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

4 Likes

Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by cosmatika(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Its a minor crime compared to Buhari's own. Buhari was 47 Wen he married Aisha who was 9

2 Likes

Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Esther99(f): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Women's dignity must be revive powerfully
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by ijustdey: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
the man is the greatest abgbaya I have seen

what's with some men and small girls
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Harmvirus(f): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
What rubbish? The man deserve to be castrated.. Bloody paedophile
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Awesomeking: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Awesomeking: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
cosmatika:
Its a minor crime compared to Buhari's own. Buhari was 47 Wen he married Aisha who was 9
you sabi lie oh!!how old is aisha now??-how old is buhari now??
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by modash(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Does anybody know if their is a law out there that stop people from having consensual sex with minors?
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
chiedu7:
THE REASON THIS HAPPENS IS BECAUSE MOHAMMED THE MUSLIM PROPHET MARRIED AISHA WHEN SHE WAS 6 YRS OLD.

hadith of Muslim, volume 2, #3309
Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old,

THEN MOHMMED HAD SEX WITH AISHA WHEN SHE WAS 9 YRS OLD

hadith of the Sunan of Abu Dawud, volume 2, #2116
"He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

is this true?
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
ALL THIS OLD MEN LOOKING FOR YOUNG & INNOCENT BLOOD SHOULD BE THROWN INTO a lions den,,, Pedophiles oshi and they will be protecting their own daughters....
Stephanie okereke already did a movie for this barbaric act..
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Is Yerima the only knnown person? The law was passed after Yerima had commmitted.
Well, this old man needs metal bars sha.
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Emmy4Naija: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
ganja06:
Nigerian law only catching up with the poor. When is nhrc going to stop and invite yerima. Yerima who is over 60 married 13yrs girl and this one who is 40 did the same. Who should be arrested?

I think in Yerima's case the marriage took place outside Abuja. I think somewhere in Egypt, hence the enforcement of the law cold not be extended to him as it was interpreted then...ask Nigeria Judiciary.
What I don't understand in this country is this contradiction; She can be married off at 13 but can't vote at 13, because at 13 she is said to be a child.
Indeed some of our Northern brothers are not telling themselves the truth.
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Menace2Society(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
cosmatika:
Illiterate grin
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
?

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by melvin0004(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
godoluwa:
am nt surprised afterall one of our senators from northern part enjoy his pikin wife. mtcheew, NONSENSE!
even ur president. ......
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by melvin0004(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
ladyF:
We need a strict law in place in this country like badly, and we need the law to include a jail term. A primary 5 baby getting married. What man in his right mind would wed her.

Hehehe grin grin grin grin who knows y ayam smiling. I no go talk am. Fill in the gap ▪▪▪
president hmmmmm I no mention names
Re: NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil by Chigold101(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
ladyF:

which people will make the law? Buhari himself is a guilty of the same, most northern politicians and intellectuals are guilty too. So who then will make the law. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's last bride is about 17years. Forgert the stiff law nobody is making any of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby / Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.