Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby (25225 Views)

The Travails Of Marrying Late / 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by guruofsat(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2009
oo
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by Ben13: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2009
The case to face
1.You are not the first on her heart
2.You Might face a lot of challenges in futures

often true
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by tpia: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2009

1 Like

Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by 2Legit: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2009
na maturity be dating after 1?
we don hear anoda one again

1 Like

Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by sweetmum(f): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2009
everything has disadvantage.
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by tpia: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2009
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by 2Legit: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2009
comot 4 road if u be woman wey don become afta 1.
comot 4 road if u be person wey be single parent
comot 4 road if u misplan ur life
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by tpia: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2009
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by ifyalways(f): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2009
2Legit:

since when did having a child mean "misplanning ur life" ? you are really pathetic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by guruofsat(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2009
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by YarisMan(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2009
Where has love travelled to all these days? cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by plappville(f): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2009
2Legit:

No single mother ever dreamt to become one, if a relationship grow winds and a mother can
no longer continue she had better quit than remain and die there,
so don't think most single mother out there are single mother because they wished to.

4 Likes

Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by tpia: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2009
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by JustGood(m): 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2009
I could never have married a single mother. There will be too many answers to be answered on my mind. Each to their own - if you can marry a woman who already has a child/ren, good luck to you.

I'll never advise any young man I know to marry a single mother, except in special circumstances like widowhood etc.

4 Likes

Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by guruofsat(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2009
We have to be honest to our self

How can a man who as never marry b4 go and marry a woman who has 2 kids or 1 or 3

The best lover for that kind of women is to meet a man who already have a mistaken issue too, or a rich man who does not care about Love,

There are a lots of men their who has money to just help and enjoy there self with the woman, that is not Love

For a young man who wants to start up life is not advisable to start with that

If you never fall into this Game you wouldn't understand,is very sweet to say there is nothing much in marrying someone who have a baby sound good,

who will enjoy this relationship is the only the woman and the kids and her family will totally happy in this relationship

but for the man family big lie,

For example i have fell into many relationships , i try to set them up,when i dig into my physiological research i discover the lady loves the kid more than me no matter what i did,,she like to take first attention on the kid more than me, through that i experienced

i cant tell them not to care for the kids first ,it is a normal nature for all women to act that way,if is me i will do the same thing, so at the end of the research i discover is not Love is Infatuation or conditional Love or self Piting relationship

So young Guy Shine your Eye, if you want a Pure Love in your Affairs

But if you Like the woman ! you can manager the risk

But if you don't Like! You can successfully enjoy the relationship

But if you Love !
I advise you dont try to fall into that kind of life many thousand of women waiting for you, you can change environment you will see a alots single lady out there who are seriously in waiting for you

Difference between Somebody you Love & Somebody you Like

In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster.
But in front of the person you like, you get happy.

In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring.
But in front of the person you like, winter is just beautiful winter.

If you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush.
But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile.

In front of the person you love, you can't say everything on your mind.
But in front of the person you like, you can.

In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy.
But in front of the person you like, you can show your own self.

You can't look straight into the eyes of the one you love.
But you can always smile into the eyes of the one you like.

When the one you love is crying, you cry with them.
But when the one you like is crying, you end up comforting.

The feeling of love starts from the eye
But the feeling of like starts from the ear.

So if you stop liking a person you used to like, all you need to do is cover your ears. But if you try to close your eyes, love turns into a drop of tear and remains in your heart forever, …

if i say cry, i am not talking about crying like a baby NO ,but water must drop from your face !!!

So my men Let say the truth, if you fall in the position of marrying someone who have issue like this,No bi Love na like

No Pastor will like to Join three people for marriage

if a woman have a pregnancy before marriage Pastor will not bless them you know why? God said only join Two people 2geda

Physiological Question

If truly you love the lady and the lady already have 3 kids b4 or 2, why must you have another children ask your self?
if you desire to have your own biological child for what purpose?
So marrying A woman who have a baby think twice!!!

If truly you love the lady get ready to face a lots of issues in future,you might love her mother and the child but the kid hate you ,what are you going to do ask yourself,

if the kid hate you,and the lady loves you so much,can the lady hate her child because of you or leave her child and stay with you?

But anybody can fall into this mistake too,

Only if the Lady have a baby like 6 month 1 year,,the woman must let the baby know that you are the only father of the baby and you must have a court backup,

you must treat the baby like your first child with happiness,even when you have yours or not for the lady you must treat them the same way,you should even care for the first child than your biological children

7 Likes

Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by tpia: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2009
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by outlaws(m): 2:24am On Feb 12, 2009
cool

Na wahala be that
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by guruofsat(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2009
Nobody is forcing anyone to marry a single mother, yes is none of our business,once you find joy in it sound great, But make sure you complete your story of love

people into single mother relationship 99 % of them didnt complete the journey,

So think twice b4 your promise a single mother, b4 you added more to her problem,if you know you can fulfill the promise or you cant stand the problem in future dont log in, MA SE TE RE SI

1 Like

Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by dellynash(f): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2009
Most of you guys here are sounding funny to me, does it means the single mothers are condemned? Are u trying to say they don't need to be loved by men again simply because they have children out of wedlock or their relationships with their partners didn't work out? pffffffffffffffffff
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by Okijajuju1(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2009
dellynash:

Most of you guys here are sounding funny to me, does it means the single mothers are condemned? Are u trying to say they don't need to be loved by men again simply because they have children out of wedlock or their relationships with their partners didn't work out? pffffffffffffffffff

Lol!

Everybody deserves love. Handicapped, single parents e.t.c. But the wahala involved many atimes is not even worth the effort. Why go for second hand when you can as well get brand new for the same price. grin

3 Likes

Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by JustGood(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2009
Okija_juju:

Lol!

Everybody deserves love. Handicapped, single parents e.t.c. But the wahala involved many atimes is not even worth the effort. Why go for second hand when you can as well get brand new for the same price. grin

Thank you o.
The truth hurst them so bad sometimes on this place
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by tpia: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2009
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by guruofsat(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2009
There is nothing like New brand.Tokunbo will alway Be tokunbo, many Single mother who have good life style,but you need to think about the Formal Husband, and her kids,

And you need to think about your Parent too, to make them happy, though they cant choose for you, but they deserve a little honor especially your Mother

handicap have there choice
Blind people have there choice
Deaf have there choice too

have you ever see any pastor who went to marry a blind woman because of love,pastor them self have there choice,
pastor sef get level,most pastor wife they fine, how many pastor wife get wowoo,
have you ever see a prof man marry to someone who cant write his name e.g maybe iya Alanta

so let to be honest to our self, people marry to there standard,

go marry single mother na your business, But if you know you can complete the story go for the woman, and dont hurt her more

3 Likes

Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by tpia: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2009
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by tpia: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2009
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by TOYOSI20(f): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2009
Don't see anything wrong wid it. . .as long as theres love and understanding. . . .  . . . wink

Do we now judge an individual based on his or her past?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by dayokanu(m): 1:13am On Feb 13, 2009
Our culture does not look kindly at marying a divorcee that is why many people struggle to make their first marriage work at all cost.

Though in the west they are more lax about divorce sha
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by Okijajuju1(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Do we now judge an individual based on his or her past?? undecided

Hi Toyosi

Well I am not judging, just saying that atimes the past can come back and bite you in the future.

Step kids can be horrible.
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by Busybody2(f): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2009
guruofsat:

We have to be honest to our self

How can a man who as never marry b4 go and marry a woman who has 2 kids or 1 or 3

The best lover for that kind of women is to meet a man who already have a mistaken issue too,

shocked shocked shocked WTF shocked shocked shocked Why are you ladies and rational peeps joining issues with a man who thinks and can actually commit to pen to paper that children are mistakes shocked shocked shocked

guruofsat:

. . . people into single mother relationship 99 % of them didnt complete the journey . . .

What are your take on divorcees then, since they didn't complete the journey too Don't need answers, just reflecting out my thought loudly, thats all undecided
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by Omolola1(f): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2009
hmmn
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by guruofsat(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2009
tpia:

I dont know why most of you are missing the point here.

One man's meat is another man's poison. That's all.

Some single guys dont mind dating single mothers. All this brouhaha is mostly a Nigerian/African thing. Cultural hang ups and all that. I've noticed most guys who do date and marry single mothers, tend to be very reasonable types with a mature outlook, regardless how old they actually are.

But anyway, no need to start pontificating over the matter. If you know you dont like single mothers, then simply date girls who arent baby mamas. Why most of you always feel the need to start badmouthing single mothers who you say you cant date anyway is beyond me.

And single motherhood isnt a disability plz. Una don bring una African mentality be that.

Its a matter of personal preference, thats all. If someone starts a thread saying they cant date Nigerian men, or listing the disadvantages of marrying Nigerian men, most of you will be up in arms.

Honest to your self let me ask you this simple question,if you have a Sister who have  2 kids or 1,and the kids are not happy about the man who there mother choose to love , are you going to advise your sister to leave the kids and fellow that Man,

This issue is not only about the MAN and the WOMAN,is about the Child or the children that matters
so you marry a single mother na you own bi Pero dat,and make sure you complete your Love story

most of the men you see who fellow single mother,most of them wanted something from that woman, PASTOR Chris Okotie You said he marry to a single mother,if you ask PASTOR Chris Okotie ,he discover an instruments in the hand of that woman to use for his own interest,
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by tpia: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). / Grand Dad Recreates His Old Photos In Style / My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.