Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity (3215 Views)

Massive Python Killed By Man In Edo While Bulldozing A Forest (Photos) / Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / Barcanista! See This :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by MORNDEW(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
ndcide:
Can the @ MORNDEW be this daft and still breath? I was thinking he would bring out a point made by barcanista and tell us how wrong he was.

All he had to do was to attack the personality of barcanista who is a hundred times more than him.

This underscores the impact of barcanista 's hard knocks on this Sai buhari folks.

so everyone is sai baba folks abi? Barcanista more dan me? I laff. Hv u seen me ever asking of ''Protection Money before? This is abt letting NLanders know what to expect from our youths 2moro. Deal with that.
Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by Djicemob: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op u actually sat down and wrote an article about barcanista,i wonder how your life must be in real life undecided

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by onatisi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Djicemob:
Op u actually sat down and wrote an article about barcanista,i wonder how your life must be in real life undecided
it shows he doesn't have a life ,goals or ambition and all his thoughts are centered on this fantasy island called nairaland .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by ndcide(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
MORNDEW:

so everyone is sai baba folks abi? Barcanista more dan me? I laff. Hv u seen me ever asking of ''Protection Money before? This is abt letting NLanders know what to expect from our youths 2moro. Deal with that.

I stand by my earlier post. Yes, you are one of the Sai buhari folks. There's nothing wrong with it. With your posture, can you really say the truth about this government when the time comes? Can you really say oh, this government have gotten it wrong with this one... I mean when it matters? You can't be writing what you are not sure of about barcanista simple because he has an opposing political view of the government.

Do you really know what it means to help a government succeed especially when you are not around the corridors of power?

If you truly know, you will commend barcanista rather than write this rubbish about him. You think the best way to help buhari's government from afar is is to join the bandwagon Sai buhari, see no wrong cheerleaders? and attack well thought out opposing view?

You truly think if the last administration had people like barcanista constructively criticise it's action from day one, it wouldn't have done better?

Your writeup sucks big time. For you to have authored this, and think it's okay, sorry to say this, barcanista is a hundred times more than you.

This is the truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by MORNDEW(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
ndcide:

I stand by my earlier post. Yes, you are one of the Sai buhari folks. There's nothing wrong with it. With your posture, can you really say the truth about this government when the time comes? Can you really say oh, this government have gotten it wrong with this one... I mean when it matters? You can't be writing what you are not sure of about barcanista simple because he has an opposing political view of the government.

Do you really know what it means to help a government succeed especially when you are not around the corridors of power?

If you truly know, you will commend barcanista rather than write this rubbish about him. You think the best way to help buhari's government from afar is is to join the bandwagon Sai buhari, see no wrong cheerleaders? and attack well thought out opposing view?

You truly think if the last administration had people like barcanista constructively criticise it's action from day one, it wouldn't have done better?

Your writeup sucks big time. For you to have authored this, and think it's okay, sorry to say this, barcanista is a hundred times more than you.

This is the truth.
U ar not getting it. This is not about this government. It's about reminding us of our would be leaders of 2moro. If barcanista had gone to the PDP without asking for Protection Money, then there would not be problem. As for critiquing GEJ, there were lots of people who did that. Bt if u still dnt get it, it's left to you.
Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by Bitterleafsoup: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
MORNDEW:

U ar not getting it. This is not about this government. It's about reminding us of our would be leaders of 2moro. If barcanista had gone to the PDP without asking for Protection Money, then there would not be problem. As for critiquing GEJ, there were lots of people who did that. Bt if u still dnt get it, it's left to you.
Did he ask you for protection money? Did you see where he wrote he needed protection money? Why are you gossip mongers acting like attention seeking market women? Even if he did so what why are you trying to knock another mans hustle? You must still eat from your mommies pocket to think that trying to get money for legal business is not commendable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by unphilaz(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2015
@op please can you point out this conversation

Gbawe himself had narrated of how barcanista pressurised him for what is known today as ''Protection Money''. But because Gbawe has iplored him to continue with them out of love and patriotism, letting him know that there is no money to give him, Barcanista moved to the PDP. Gbawe and other NLanders still have the screenshot of that conversation.

Point out facts and links so that we can make our judgement! thanks
Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by beetruth: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2015
Barcanista must really be giving 'sai ranters' sleepless nights for them to open threads upon threads to insult him without any tangible point ever. Leave him alone. Every man to his own conscience and opinion. How sure are you that he has ever collected a dime to say out his beliefs. Grow up pls and get a life.

The more thread you dullards open the more popular you make him. It was simply because of some of your senseless posts and insults that made me research about buhari and GEJ and made my desicion of believing more in Gej than the one chance voted in.

Happy Sunday
Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by MORNDEW(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Did he ask you for protection money? Did you see where he wrote he needed protection money? Why are you gossip mongers acting like attention seeking market women? Even if he did so what why are you trying to knock another mans hustle? You must still eat from your mommies pocket to think that trying to get money for legal business is not commendable.
It's obvious u dnt know the man, barcanista. The screenshot of that conversation between him nd gbawe is still with many Nairalanders. This for us to kip tab of our youths today for tomorrow. If u can't get it then so be it others have.
Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by MORNDEW(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
unphilaz:
@op please can you point out this conversation

Point out facts and links so that we can make our judgement! thanks
The moniker Gbawe is a Nairalander so pls contact him for it. There was even a post where many nairalanders were posting the screenshot. Did u just join NL politics section?
Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by Djicemob: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2015
MORNDEW:

The moniker Gbawe is a Nairalander so pls contact him for it. There was even a post where many nairalanders were posting the screenshot. Did u just join NL politics section?
Dude you dont have a life #Period
Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by crystalzoe: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
see hot thread wey I late come meet. chei anoda thread on barcanista and them apcheats say he is irrelevant? barca my guy hear prophecy u go soon get bigger and higher platform to continue Ur well written and articulate articles. remember Ur foot soldiers Dat time oh! and lest I forget pls keep giving them apcheats headache!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by chiefobdk(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
MORNDEW:

less than a year.
you 've been vindictive totally

barcanista now tonyebarcanista totally lost it
Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by Adonis3: 3:39am On Jan 15, 2016
MORNDEW:

It's obvious u dnt know the man, barcanista. The screenshot of that conversation between him nd gbawe is still with many Nairalanders. This for us to kip tab of our youths today for tomorrow. If u can't get it then so be it others have.

U don't have the screenshots?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Olukare Of Ikare Wishes Ikare People Happy Celebrations Of Eid-filtri / Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. / Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.