Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,979 members, 7,956,653 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Help With A Getting A Friend's Caucasian Dog To Breed. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help With A Getting A Friend's Caucasian Dog To Breed. (1618 Views)

Guy Offers His Dog To Calabar People After It Ate His N4000 (photo) / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash / Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With A Getting A Friend's Caucasian Dog To Breed. by tocin44(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
My friend owns this dog and it's a year plus. We need to get it to breed or cross breed if possible. Location is abuja. Anybody in the house with advise on how to go about it or expertise, will be really appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Help With A Getting A Friend's Caucasian Dog To Breed. by nellyelitz(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
And your still here...

Anything dog, go calabar
Re: Help With A Getting A Friend's Caucasian Dog To Breed. by tocin44(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
nellyelitz:
And your still here...

Anything dog, go calabar

Bross, how will I carry it all the way to calabar just to breed, its breeding not to bleed it nana cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help With A Getting A Friend's Caucasian Dog To Breed. by chucky234(m): 1:32am On Jul 26, 2015
What is the breed of this dog pls?
Re: Help With A Getting A Friend's Caucasian Dog To Breed. by Coldplay007(f): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2015
Fine dog.. Not a Caucasian though.. seems like a GSD-Caucassian cross..

1 Like

Re: Help With A Getting A Friend's Caucasian Dog To Breed. by tunjiano: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2015
chucky234:
What is the breed of this dog pls?
Chucks,Anchor here...Did he call dis a Year old?not even up to a 6months old Cauc.even a 9months old Cauc @d Dog walk was Faar Bigger dan dis ur 1year old.
Re: Help With A Getting A Friend's Caucasian Dog To Breed. by tocin44(m): 10:22am On Jul 26, 2015
tunjiano:
Chucks,Anchor here...Did he call dis a Year old?not even up to a 6months old Cauc.even a 9months old Cauc @d Dog walk was Faar Bigger dan dis ur 1year old.

I think its actually up to that cos I've seen the dog.. Any advice pls? Should use a vet or go to dog breeders or what?
Re: Help With A Getting A Friend's Caucasian Dog To Breed. by nickyvil: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
I'm not sure but this looks like Caucasian mixed with Anatolian shepherd.

(1) (Reply)

My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman / Beautiful Belgian Malinois Puppies Available In Nigeria / Please What Breed Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.