Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive (24000 Views)

Surprising Effect Of Cannabis (weed/igbo/indian Hemp) On Dogs: True Story / Guy Offers His Dog To Calabar People After It Ate His N4000 (photo) / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by xana101: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2015
Good morning, plz my 5 months 2 weeks old Caucasian is not aggressive at all. its growing very big by day as i feed it very well. but my concern is it does not bark at strangers or chase any one. i was advise to isolate it which i did. now it does not see any body except me. i cover the house up with ply wood at my back-yard, still d same. my friend advice me to mix Weed (Igboo) to his food. that it works. plz has any one tried it ? and did it work cos i'm planing to do it cos i think it would work since it works for man. thank u.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by sybarite7(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2015
FTC....Na u I pity pass,Igbo nor gud for human body Na animal u wan com give,ur dog go only flex u as meatFTC....Na u I pity pass,Igbo nor gud for human body Na animal u wan com give,ur dog go only flex u as meatFTC....Na u I pity pass,Igbo nor gud for human body Na animal u wan com give,ur dog go only flex u as meat

2 Likes

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by Mynd44: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2015
1. The sale, purchase and/or possession of marijuana is a crime
2. Feeding your animal/pet such substances is a crime against that animal
3. Marijuana is an hallucinogen. Chances are it will make your dog dreamy and make it more calm or make it have nightmares and attack everything around it, you included or worse damage the dog's senses and alter his/her judgement
4. Have you tried basic training?

6 Likes

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by Ekiseme(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Guy, no just try am..your dog may end up attacking you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by xana101: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mynd44:
3. Marijuana is an hallucinogen. Chances are it will make your dog dreamy and make it more calm or make it have nightmares and attack everything around it, you included or worse damage the dog's senses and alter his/her judgement
Thanks so much, i've tried basic training like catch. if i tell the dog catch, it wold be looking at me like "i don't get it" or should i give him Hot drink instead like seaman schnapps or any alcoholic drink. i want the dog to be a guard Dog not a pet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Intoxicating your dog will not make him aggressive,I don't even think it will change anything as some think he will attack you,it might even make him dull and sleepy instead.
Aggression in dogs is basically from the bloodline and breed.
Your dog is just 5mths old and still a pup adapting to his environment,some dogs can be aggressive from that age though,mostly if the parents a3e aggressive,mostly rottweillers.but a german sherpherd or caucassian might not show traits of aggression at that age(5mths)but if they are isolated,after understanding the environment v well,then they will show their aggression to strangers.
Just don't make the mistake of letting them go near strangers @ this age cos their confidence is not yet built and can be intimidated if the strangers spank him.
But where will you get marijuana from?smh
Is it easily accessible where you stay?

5 Likes

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by ichielynda(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
hey broad, please don't try dat.
my Caucasian started that way too and my vet told me he will get aggressive as he grows older. that was exactly what happen, as he became very aggressive at 7months, so please be patience with the pup.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by Richybang: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
it worked for me but it takes time buy monkey tail. mix it with the food with crayfish lots of it that the smell of the crayfish over power the smell of the drink after she is done eating it wait like 10min make sure she is on chain ask some one to knock ur gate or u go to were they sell kaikai tell them to give u strong one the one they have not mix at. all put a little in the dog eyes don't go near it after u Have done that o because the stuff will hot the eye of the dog making it to be red after that any body that do mistake and enter ur compound is on his own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by KingAfo(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Is it male or female?
If it's a male try and introduce another dog. And see his reaction.
If female allow her to get pregnant or litter then you will see her wicked side.
My boerboel is now a terrorist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by arcbay(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
xana101:
Good morning, plz my 5 months 2 weeks old Caucasian is not aggressive at all. its growing very big by day as i feed it very well. but my concern is it does not bark at strangers or chase any one. i was advise to isolate it which i did. now it does not see any body except me. i cover the house up with ply wood at my back-yard, still d same. my friend advice me to mix Weed (Igboo) to his food. that it works. plz has any one tried it ? and did it work cos i'm planing to do it cos i think it would work since it works for man. thank u.

Can I ask a question please? Can I give you 50 Liters of palm oil just to make you taller? My point is this....Leave the poor dog alone and let things take their natural course...

2 Likes

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by DocAdray(f): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
What isn't good for humans to consume most times isn't good for animals (pets) too, because our physiology and theirs are similar. OP, don't be in such a hurray, your dog is still a puppy. Just give it time, train it and take good care of it. Pls don't give it any substance, drug or drink that would be detrimental to its health and negatively affect its behavioral traits...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by coolsegun2002: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2015
Maybe u need to ask a vet..nd I mean a qualified vet way go school..nd wey dey practice wella...
I remember taking a course. In the uni. BCH 301..title xenobiotics..talking about drugs nd food interaction with different species...I remembered studying the reason why indocid treats pain in man nd yet lethal to rats nd yet doesn't have effect on cats or even a close look alike of rat like hamsters or guinea pigs...so what am saying is..just be cos ur igbo..or weed or marijuana doesn't kill man doesn't mean it won't harm ur pet...just ask b4 u use...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by edward1984(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
xana101:

Weed is a very bad idea, it's not healthy for dogs, try other options, be patient with your dog. Good luck
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by Houseofglam7(f): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2015
arcbay:

Can I ask a question please? Can I give you 50 Liters of palm oil just to make you taller? My point is this....Leave the poor dog alone and let things take their natural course...

You no go kill me with laff

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by chucky234(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Xana101 who dey give you dis kind ganja idea sef
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by Seun(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
It's a very terrible idea bro. Don't try it unless you hate your dog and yourself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by eherbal(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2015
Mynd44:
undecided
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by xana101: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2015
chucky234:
Xana101 who dey give you dis kind ganja idea sef
Chucks watzup. na me come ur house one Sunday morning with a black ML 320. i came with my friend and my Caucasian which we saw ur 2 GSD for sell. the Cauc is really growing but not active. its wags its tail to visitors. infact every body na him friend that's y i wanted to give him Ganja. but i'll not give it to him again. i'll allow it grow he's 5months 3 weeks now. if it gets to 9 to 10 months and still d same, i'll sell it and get an imported Rott.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by chucky234(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
xana101:

Chucks watzup. na me come ur house one Sunday morning with a black ML 320. i came with my friend and my Caucasian which we saw ur 2 GSD for sell. the Cauc is really growing but not active. its wags its tail to visitors. infact every body na him friend that's y i wanted to give him Ganja. but i'll not give it to him again. i'll allow it grow he's 5months 3 weeks now. if it gets to 9 to 10 months and still d same, i'll sell it and get an imported Rott.
I know your moniker na, its been awhile bro.
Get a female Cauc as we discussed and will be good to go.

1 Like

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by Richybang: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
xana101:
guy i gave you my own ideas that's the quickest way i know but you can still make him/her aggressive with out drugs i can help you with that since you said its 5months old it will be easy well if you stay in imo and you want me to help you no charges normally i do charge to make dogs aggressive that's my own aspect of work, if you can stay with out your dog for mini 2months or max 3months depending on how sharp your dog is. let me make something clear before some people will start saying what i don't like,i don't use drugs or alcohol on my clients pets because i know how big or how small my pockets are but i don't know the pockets of my clients i can take care of my pet any day any time,come rain come sunshine.its not by force if you are interested let me know if you are not in imo still let me know maybe i can post how you will go about it here
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by xana101: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
Bro I appreciate ur concern to assist me. I don't stay in Imo. I stay in Lagos. I would appreciate ur assistAnce to make my Dog aggressive. Can u post d method here or 4ward it to my mail. joe4god2932@yahoo.com
Thank U so much.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by xana101: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Richybang i'm still waiting. thanks
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by Richybang: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
to make your dog aggressive is easy but hard find a very aggressive dog them together we all know that every dog barks in there territory well that's not aggression if you see an aggressive dog you will know unless you don't know dogs to well an aggressive dog displays it teeth and muscles all over it's face the way it barks is different from other braking dogs aggressive inside aggressive outside if you find that kind of dog then the rest is beans just keep your dog with it allow someone an outsider to make the aggressive dog angry the more it display aggression the more your pup get use to being aggressive for mini two Max three months it's easy right

1 Like

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by callmemuzby(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
If ur dog no wicked at age of 5 months. Try cage rage( cage it in a dark place for one week straight only coming out to excrete or run around for five minutes before re- caging). Then after that try to free it for a day and let it see visitors . If no change. Try chain rage( in a similar manner) if no change still. Sell am grin cool wink

4 Likes

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by xana101: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
callmemuzby:
If ur dog no wicked at age of 5 months. Try cage rage( cage it in a dark place for one week straight only coming out to excrete or run around for five minutes before re- caging). Then after that try to free it for a day and let it see visitors . If no change. Try chain rage( in a similar manner) if no change still. Sell am grin cool wink
Sell it is d best option. The Dog still is not aggressive. It eat and grow everyday but no ginger.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by okikiosibodu(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2016
xana101:

Sell it is d best option. The Dog still is not aggressive. It eat and grow everyday but no ginger.

Dunno if my comment is stale nw...but I have come to realise that many CSO don't claim territoriality until 1yr +. So, be patient with your dog. Many of them don't have uniform temperament (just like boerboel) , diluted genes here and there, cause na massive bones breeders dey find

2 Likes

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by xana101: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2016
Thanks all. The Dog is very aggressive now. Even if u cary gun, stick or iron the dog is ready to die. He just hate strangers and my friends. Even when he sees d person with me, he still don't want. If I shout at him to keep quiet, he won't obey me once he's angry.

1 Like

Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by uchpanila(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
xana101:
Thanks all. The Dog is very aggressive now. Even if u cary gun, stick or iron the dog is ready to die. He just hate strangers and my friends. Even when he sees d person with me, he still don't want. If I shout at him to keep quiet, he won't obey me once he's angry.

Hello,

How did you achieve that or it came up natural, and mind you having an aggressive dog you can't control is very dangerous start now to do something about it before it's too late.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by nairacountry(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
uchpanila:

Hello,
[b][/b]How did you achieve that or it came up natural, [b][/b]and mind you having an aggressive dog you can't control is very dangerous start now to do something about it before it's too late.

@xana101, my interest too. Kindly reply this sir. Honestly without exaggerating grin
Thanks in advance
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by xana101: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
It started 2words d end of Dec. Last year.
I just notice the dog became very aggressive to strangers almost when I decided to sell it cos it was almost useless to me. I constantly chain the dog. I believe that was what contributed to his aggression. I still do d chaining up till date. He's aggressive both to children.
Re: Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive by xana101: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
I also cook the Igbo small for the dog once or twice. But it makes him dull and sleep for longer hour. I was scared so I throw d remaining Igbo away cos I don't smoke it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, My Dogs Are Dying!!! 4 Dogs In 2 Days / Raw Feeding Ideas For Nigerian Dog Owners / If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.