Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Double Faces Of America On The Chibok Girls Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Double Faces Of America On The Chibok Girls Scam (450 Views)

Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Voice Of America On Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Double Faces Of America On The Chibok Girls Scam by JuicyBalls: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
I want Nigerians that reason critically to take a good look at The Body Language of America, going backwards, from After Buhari's visit to before Buhari's visit to when Buhari came into power to the APC/PDP campaigns and then GEJ days to the day the girls were 'kidnapped'

Here is what McCain said about GEJ:

Read the full article

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If [the U.S.] knew where [the kidnapped girls] were, I certainly would send in U.S. troops to rescue them, in a New York minute I would, without permission of the host country," McCain told The Daily Beast Tuesday. “I wouldn’t be waiting for some kind of permission from some guy named Goodluck Jonathan," he added, referring to the president of Nigeria.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what he has to say now about Buhari and the Chibok Girls (the scam of course).

Read the full article here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/05/14/should-mccain-apologize-to-nigerias-president/
Re: The Double Faces Of America On The Chibok Girls Scam by Proffdada: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
proffdada is typing....
Re: The Double Faces Of America On The Chibok Girls Scam by iliyande(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Buhari inherited chibok girls scam from the big bros, Azikiwe Kalu Goodluck joo
Re: The Double Faces Of America On The Chibok Girls Scam by JuicyBalls: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
iliyande:
Buhari inherited chibok girls scam from the big bros, Azikiwe Kalu Goodluck joo

The scam was hatched by APC with the support of the North, willing participants in the South West and bastards such as Oby Ezekweseli.

1 Like

Re: The Double Faces Of America On The Chibok Girls Scam by Miner13: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Who dem be??

(1) (Reply)

Bailout: We Were Warned About Rainy Days – Peter Obi / Buhari Takes Anti-graft War To Civil Service / Aregbesola Vs Akinwusi: Who Is Telling The Truth? By Remi Oyeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.