Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya (2901 Views)

Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? / President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by Sirniyeh(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
These photos mean the future holds mysteries for us all

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by santakris(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nice. Barack Obama I claim your testimony in Jesus Name. I will be great in life. I shall make it and I shall be celebrated.
Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by BRIGHTTAZ: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cool.
Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by Berrypie(f): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
I look at Obama's pictures and say to myself, no one knows tomorrow.
Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by Sirniyeh(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
More pix

Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by Demmocrats(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by Demmocrats(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
When he was so innocent until the devil took full control of him
www.
Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
santakris:
Nice. Barack Obama I claim your testimony in Jesus Name. I will be great in life. I shall make it and I shall be celebrated.

he has turned out to be a nuisance, i'll advice you not to claim this but to lool for a better personality...
Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by Bashirfuntua(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
When he was saint. meanwhile when will she sorry he meet Mugabe Her sorry for my 2nd error bt it happen because i'm african and here in africa only he and she engage in marriage nt he nd he or she n she. back to the topic:Mugabe him husband.
Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by madridguy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
God is great. One day, I will be address as Senator Insha Allah
Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by Shortyy(f): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wow.. I just love this man.
Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by Bashirfuntua(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Shortyy:
Wow.. I just love this man.
until he snatch ur guy
Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Seems i will buy new phone, because i didn't see any obama pix with this my phone.
Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by Sirniyeh(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
madridguy:
God is great. One day, I will be address as Senator Insha Allah

Your prayer is answered, said the Lord. But you will need to do some sacrifices.

Buy 100 wraps of groundnut, 5 Kongos of Garri, one cup of Sugar with 25 litres of water. Go and put them all at the closest junction before Aso Rock.

Yes, with it------- that's the secret to your answered prayer
Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by madridguy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thank you the WISE man/woman but I don't know road to Aso Rock. Can I perform the ritual at any junction here in Lagos ?

Sirniyeh:

Your prayer is answered, said the Lord. But you will need to do some sacrifices.

Buy 100 wraps of groundnut, 5 Kongos of Garri, one cup of Sugar with 25 litres of water. Go and put them all at the closest junction before Aso Rock.

Yes, with it------- that's the secret to your answered prayer
Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by Sirniyeh(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
madridguy:
Thank you the WISE man/woman but I don't know road to Aso Rock. Can I perform the ritual at any junction here in Lagos ?

If you perform it in Lagos, that means you want to limit God's elevation in your life to Lagos. Remember you pleaded for Senate and not Governor or House of Assembly.

If you don't mind, go to Dagrin Bus stop, Mushin, Lagos. There says the Lord
Re: PHOTOS Of Barrack Obama While Young In Kenya by madridguy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Haaaa, go do wetin for dagrin bus stop. I beg help look for anoda option.

Sirniyeh:

If you perform it in Lagos, that means you want to limit God's elevation in your life to Lagos. Remember you pleaded for Senate and not Governor or House of Assembly.

If you don't mind, go to Dagrin Bus stop, Mushin, Lagos. There says the Lord

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Asks Toyota To Explain Why ISIS Has So Many New Trucks / Picture Of Senator Dino Melaye Few Years Back / Pmb's 2019 Posters And Banners Surface - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.