Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others (1269 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ / CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by Nwoguphillip: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Breaking news. Saraki Hires Senator Waku As Attack Dog.
Senate President a few days ago secured the services of Senator Waku as attack dog against perceived political foes . Waku got an initial down payment of 15million to commence his attack on all the antagonists of the Senate President Saraki and his family. Waku immediately went to work accusing the APC of several sins and also pointedly without any shred of proof acussing a national leader of the party as been responsible for the EFCC invitation to Mrs. Saraki.
Waku a former Senator known for his caustic tongue is one with no reputation to protect. Even in Benue he is regarded as a rabble rouser and one with zero political value. A leading Benue politician Said no one should pay Waku any notice. " Waku is on a paid job. He is ignorant about what he is saying. Pay him no attention " he said .Waku has on several occasions been found wanting for his utterances and out burst . This is evidence of another such misguided utterance backed by money .
Re: Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by onatisi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
So what? Didn't apc ,buhari and tinubu hire paid social media ppl to abuse and attack gej ? Saraki can hire anybody he so wishes once it doesn't break any law or cause a breach of law and order.
Re: Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by Demmocrats(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Source pls
www.
Re: Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by egift(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Saraki's greediness is affecting his judgement. His saving grace is that this his madness has not in any way clog the wheel of Buhari's progress. Any day it does, we will teach him a lesson he will not forget in a hurry.

The Change Movement is bigger than any politician in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by coolestrogue(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Let them keep hiring people till 2019, I just pity those innocent Nigerians that placed their trust in APC, and for those who placed it on PMB, only him cannot do the magic. Its almost like nothing has changed.
Re: Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by hinwazaka: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is what you call politics. He is within his right to employ a LOBBYIST. The onus is on the Tinubu/APC faction to rebuff his attacks with their own spin crowd. This is the height our democracy should strive for, not blind zombie conditioning. The political class must be made to work for our support, not paying for it by the pound
Re: Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by egift(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
coolestrogue:
Let them keep hiring people till 2019, I just pity those innocent Nigerians that placed their trust in APC, and for those who placed it on PMB, only him cannot do the magic. Its almost like nothing has changed.

I hope you are not contemplating we should put our votes and hope in PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by vedaxcool(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Waku means wack u ordinary sp should take note. . QED
Re: Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by coolestrogue(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
egift:

My brother, I don't see any hope in this country. Let's not deceive ourselves, this country is dead. Imagine, those we voted for to bring the "change", are not even interested in bringing any change, they are after 2019. What we need is a bloody revolution, against all this so called leaders and their generations, make life ungovernable for them and their children, else we keep seeing a repeat of all this nonsense. We have refused to move from the dark era since we gained independence. If for instance, PMB decides not to contest for presidency 2019, as it stands now, who do you think will lead us to that "promise land"?
The future of this country is too insecure, same old crooks at the corridor of power, looking for every means to hijack the government.
Until we solve the issue of "moral value", anything we do is a big joke, it begins with our un-born generation, because this generation is already polluted. Until every Nigerian sees the need to be our brothers keeper without ethnicity, religion bias etc, anything we doing is a big joke.

Remove PMB from APC, what you have left is PDP. I just pray PMB tries his best, but a tree can never make a forest.
Re: Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by dammytosh: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
egift:

i wonder

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by egift(m): 2:26am On Jul 26, 2015
coolestrogue:
Remove PMB from APC, what you have left is PDP. I just pray PMB tries his best, but a tree can never make a forest.

Buhari is the reason we are supporting APC. TANoids in those days used to threaten how Atiku was going to buy all the delegate votes in the Primaries - we just laughed.

The main issue is that while Buhari and his team in APC are labouring to fix the harm and destruction PDP have inflicted in Nigeria, PDP and their TANoids should shove the Gospel according to Metusellah down their own throat. We do not care.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by DONMAYOR19(m): 2:34am On Jul 26, 2015
grin attack dog, just to talk get an initial payment of 15m? And we are here attacking the okpolo eye for free? Yet one naira we no get. Life is not fair I swear.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by sheymoni(m): 3:49am On Jul 26, 2015
Saraki sitting on a time bomb since 9th of June 2015

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others by egift(m): 4:07am On Jul 26, 2015
sheymoni:
Saraki sitting on a time bomb since 9th of June 2015

With the Clerk of the Senate getting indicted for Forgery, Sakari can stop hiring more Lobbyists. It is over! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Couples Only:- 27 Things Men Do In Bed That Women Hate / Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence- The Nation / Exclusive: Diezani Described As 'first Female To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.