Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. (1228 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / What Saharareporters Said About Edo Election / Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
The difference however is that that while saaharareporters were lying about everything just to bring down PDP/Gej, Radio B1afra is more truthful in their propaganda.

If you visit their Facebook or listen to their broadcast, its full of facts. Gradually, they have biased the minds of many and if care is not taken, they may end up inciting people into protests.

Just my 2cents though. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gowon don really suffer for that radio station. grin All the songs played in the station is against him.

Very funny station indeed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
i hear...
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Beremx(f): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Eheeeeen! So Radio Biafra was set up by Igbos who are bitter about Jonathan's loss to Buhari?

Asikwa m nu! Now the truth is out!

5 Likes

Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by c33b33(m): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
You must be dreaming or you just want to be one of those that wants to write a post on #Biafra.
RadioBiafra is no way associated with any party,it criticizes everyone that is corrupt,evil and vile.
How can peoples mind be biased by fact? You should say enlighten.
IPOB Youth
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by viczing(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Beremx:
Eheeeeen! So Radio Biafra was set up by Igbos who are bitter about Jonathan's loss to Buhari?

Amajiri thot

1 Like

Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by c33b33(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Beremx:

Ndigbo!isikwa gini? Without listening you have conclude because of a trashy piece.
Use the internet to listen via www.radiobiafra.co ,or you call 014405266 or 014405265(if you can afford it) to listen. On your radio chk 102.1fm.
IPOB Youth
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by yang(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
dem don dey join one by one.

Truly, the station is addictive
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Beremx(f): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
c33b33:

Ndigbo!isikwa gini? Without listening you have conclude because of a trashy piece.
Use the internet to listen via www.radiobiafra.co ,or you call 014405266 or 014405265(if you can afford it) to listen. On your radio chk 102.1fm.
IPOB Youth
a naghi m ege Radio Biafra obula. Neither will I dial any number.

Simple!
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by ezeagu(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Except one is attempting the blow the whole of Nigeria up and the other is a tabloid.

2 Likes

Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by c33b33(m): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Beremx:

Simple!
You speak igbo does not mean you are. It's a choice,whether you listen or not the world is listening. Move on.
IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
The zoo is shaking
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Beremx:

are u not too smart to be this dull?
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by smarrtsaless: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
interesting
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Igbo threads making nairaland popular since 1890 smiley
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by nigerdeltaa1: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Biafra
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Duru1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Beremx:

It seems you are running towards detestable idiocy. What a dumbass.
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Beremx:

Sometimes, I just feel like to e-slap you.

Isi odikwa gi mma nwataa? angry
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Beremx(f): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
c33b33:

You speak igbo does not mean you are. It's a choice,whether you listen or not the world is listening. Move on.
IPOB Youth
you're very stewpid! So because I choose not to listen to radio biafra makes not to be an Igbo?

Chineke kpo kwa gi oku gi la radio biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Beremx:

Simple!
Your cup of tea. we must forge ahead without wasting of tym.
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by DPCreampie: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Beremx:

see this animal from the zoo. You do not even know when radio biafra started. Zoological animal

2 Likes

Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Cannonleo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Sometimes, I just feel like to e-slap you.
Isi odikwa gi mma nwataa? angry
nwokem I na aju ya?,I matabeghi kemgbe..
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by DPCreampie: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lordemperoris100:
The zoo is shaking

The zoo is trembling. You guys have to continue the message. The Yorubas used Punch, Sahara Reporters and other media to spread the propaganda. Radio Biafra is here to dismantle them.

More funding for Radio Biafra. 10 million dollars will go very far. We will set up TV, satellite, newspapers, etc. Sahara Reporters are being funded but Radio Biafra already has more followers than Sahara.

Sahara does not have credibility because it is all about witch hunting and smear campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Captainswag225(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
radio biafra will soon be shut down for gud.
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Captainswag225:
radio biafra will soon be shut down for gud.
The Chairman of NBC has spoken.

Anumanu undecided
Re: Radio B1afra Is To APC What Saharareporters Was To PDP. by c33b33(m): 1:38am On Jul 26, 2015
Beremx:
you're very stewpid! So because I choose not to listen to radio biafra makes not to be an Igbo?

Chineke kpo kwa gi oku gi la radio biafra!

You are faceless so returning your insult will be a gesture. I am disciplined and enlightened.
If you have any intelligent comment or debate you can mention me.
I still repeat "you speak igbo does not make you igbo". Ask your mother where your real father is from.
IPOB Youth

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Commuters Stranded Between Maiduguri Damaturu Road . / The Buhari Presidency: Behind The Scenes / Reasons You Shouldn't Castigate Bishop Kukah, Sultan And Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.